UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
GODSEND
1/8/2009 2:47:38 AM

GOD AND WHITE SANDS

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:10 pm Post subject: GOD AND WHITE SANDS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OPERATION CLEAR WATER, CIA, NASA , NSA.........CONTINGINENCY INCASE OF EXTRATERSTRIA INTELEGENCE AND OR GOD COULD NOT INTERFACE WITH A MILITARY CONTROLLED OPERATIVE WHO WERE TAINTED BY COMAND DUTIES
THIS WAS MADE AUG 22 1976........WHEN THEY REALIZED THE HIPPIES WERE TALKING TO GOD AND THEY WERE GETTING PLACES. THEY MADE A CONTINGENCY PLAN HIDDEN IN THEIR COMPUTER FILES WITH FUNDING THEY WILL NEED ,BY THE ADMINISTRATION OF THAT TIME.
I HAVE JUST INTIATED OPERATION CLEARWATER AND ALL THAT INTAILS WITH THE RIGHT VIDEOS AND INFORMATION TO SHOW A PEOPLE FROM ANOTHER WORLD WHO WE ARE.............JESUS.........1/7/1966

Last edited by GODSEND on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total

GODSEND

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:20 pm Post subject: GOD AND WHITE SANDS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEERS THREE OBOLISCS PHOTO SHOPPED WITH WHITE TO KEEP THEM FROM LOOKING LIKE EXACT REPLICAS OF A SPEAR HEAD''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''1/7/09/.....................10:21

GODSEND

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 am Post subject: GOD AND WHITE SANDS

………………………...……………White Sands Missile Range
OPERATION CLEAR WATER, CIA, NASA , NSA.........CONTINGINENCY INCASE OF EXTRATERSTRIAL INTELEGENCE AND OR GOD COULD NOT INTERFACE WITH A MILITARY CONTROLLED OPERATIVE WHO WERE TAINTED BY COMAND DUTIES
THIS WAS MADE AUG 22 1976........WHEN THEY REALIZED THE HIPPIES WERE TALKING TO GOD AND THEY WERE GETTING PLACES. THEY MADE A CONTINGENCY PLAN HIDDEN IN THEIR COMPUTER FILES WITH FUNDING THEY WILL NEED ,BY THE ADMINISTRATION OF THAT TIME.
I HAVE JUST INTIATED OPERATION CLEARWATER AND ALL THAT INTAILS WITH THE RIGHT VIDEOS AND INFORMATION TO SHOW A PEOPLE FROM ANOTHER WORLD WHO WE ARE.............JESUS.........1/7/1966

TODAY NOT MUCH HAPPENED, I YELLED AT OBAHMA AND I YELLED AT[ ALIAS] WILSON AND OPENED SOME NEW WEB SITES, AND OH YA I SENT OBAHMAS FAMILY WITH THE USE OF GODS HAND TO THE MOON BASE AND BIDEN CAN CONFIRM THIS, TO STAY TILL THE 18TH……………JESUS………..1/7/09.……………………10;23 PM AND OOPS WILSON OF WHITE SANDS AND OOPS HAD TO SEND BIDEN… & BUSH………TILL THE 18TH OR TILL I HEAR FROM SOMEONE.

Ads
by
Google Paranormal Activity

replies will be listed below this message edit

Ads help to support this site: