UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Christian Andrzejczyk
1/21/2004 2:47:30 PM

Sit down and just think about it...

Ok, really skeptics do you think the if one of us says that there are aliens and our government is hiding the existance of them the government will then say, "Oh damn, you found us out your right." No I am sorry that is just stupid. The government does a very good job of covering things like that up and you cannot base any of your data on them. One can never trust the government in classified data since they get to pick the information and choose how it is distributed to the public.

Next, the idea that it is impossable for aliens and their ships to exist is just plain stupid. We are a relativly alright civilization and we can get into space. Why not then can other organisms evolved into a smart people then just do the same just go a little bit farther. Visit our planet discretely yet still be seen and just leave. Because if we could we would do just the same. The universe is just far to big to dismiss any ideas that aliens and UFO's do not exist.

It is unfortunate that there is still skeptics out there, however all it is, is just smarter humans saying "we cant fly, if we were meant to fly we would have been born with wings."

Have a nice day.

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: Sit down and just think about it...

Replies 1 - 4 (out of 4 total)

Robert L. Sharp
1/21/2004 2:52:34 PM

Christian:
Believe me, we have been over and over the government thingie,
and we have a lot of people that believe in the phenomenon.
I guess that is why this is a forum, both believers and non-believers.
Robert

Jacko11
1/21/2004 2:57:31 PM

I think the goverment deny it simply because it WOULD cause mass panic all over the world,i watched an alien documtnery last night i downloaded it off overnet and it shows an alied being interviewed at area 51,it's very scary it may be fake it may not it certainly makes u think

Robert L. Sharp
1/21/2004 3:01:09 PM

Jacko:
Please, no more of this mass panic and hysteria nonsense. Won't happen.
Robert

trusty
1/21/2004 8:34:29 PM

i absolutly adore this site

Replies 1 - 4 (out of 4 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: