UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Dr. Roy U. Mena
1/21/2004 6:15:34 PM

Post from Dr. Roy U. Mena re: Evolution of Solar System

John - thanks for the inquiry. I would be more than happy to explain how Applied Solar Evolution Theory works, and in a concise manner explain how the Solar System works. Though I have a feeling most people in this rooom will just step on the posts.

I can tell you this much I have attended Doctorate Level Courses in Tactical Alien Communication Conversion of Applied Theoretics Solarly. TACCATS for short. As I am sure you know or can find out by doing research that course is not available to Earthlings.

If the other people in here would like to hear how a Solar System Evolves and works I will check back tomorrow and see how abused this post is - Roy

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 43 total)

trusty
1/21/2004 8:48:53 PM

roy carry on .you are good.

Dr. Roy U. Mena
1/22/2004 9:04:40 AM

Hello EveryOne Welcome To Evolution of a Solar System 101:

To start out you need to get a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper and approximately 1/3 of the way down from the top middle of the page place a O like this:
( It will be the initial reference point for the Sun which originates first - from this I will show you how the Planets and moons are evolved )

O
SUN

Robert L. Sharp
1/22/2004 9:14:49 AM

Ok Dr:
I am all ears. This could be fun and informative. I have the paper ready for
my homework. What's next?
Robert

Dr. Roy U. Mena
1/22/2004 9:31:14 AM

Good Morning Robert Welcome to Class:

next

Place an X in the lower right corner ( approximately 1/3 up from bottom right )
It should look something like this

O
SUN

I
N
E
R
T
I
A

X
COMET

Robert L. Sharp
1/22/2004 9:43:21 AM

Done. Good so far.
Robert

Dr. Roy U. Mena
1/22/2004 10:02:35 AM

Next place an X on the bottom left so you should have a Pyramid looking drawing with X's at the bottom left and bottom right ( this seems to straighten out the drawing when I post it so I'll just explain it from here)

You have Inertia from the comet that enters the Solar System on the Right and SR Inertia on the left for Solar Redirected.

Now Draw an elliptical circle around the Sun starting at the bottom right going up to the Top down the left and then connecting to the bottom right.

This is called a conception orbit.

Is this making sense?

Dr. Roy U. Mena
1/22/2004 10:08:30 AM

Next place an X on the bottom left so you should have a Pyramid looking drawing with X's at the bottom left and bottom right ( this seems to straighten out the drawing when I post it so I'll just explain it from here)

You have Inertia from the comet that enters the Solar System on the Right and SR Inertia on the left for Solar Redirected.

Now Draw an elliptical circle around the Sun starting at the bottom right going up to the Top down the left and then connecting to the bottom right.

This is called a conception orbit.

Is this making sense?

Robert L. Sharp
1/22/2004 10:15:14 AM

Next
Robert

Robert L. Sharp
1/22/2004 10:23:25 AM

Dr:
You had me going there for a minute. Your first posting reminded me of a time
in grade school, when the teacher said to draw a circle on the blackboard,
and then to put my nose in it and stand there. LOL
Robert

Dr. Roy U. Mena
1/22/2004 10:43:26 AM

No I am not going to make a fool out of you actually just the opposite. A super human abiliity relating to planets.

After the conception orbit you draw circles that become gradually closer until you have an orbit like mercury's.

So your conception orbit is like Pluto. Your pregnancy phase goes to term until it is a birth orbit like Mercury. and you then get a new piece of paper and start a drawing with one birth orbit so I can show you how to get a moon and another planet to start.

is this making sense?

For extra credit what do you think Halley's comet is doing?

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 43 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: