UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
stanjbass
2/26/2009 1:20:26 PM

Fibonacci Series

Does anyone know of any connection between our unknown visitors and the Fibonacci Series? Such a connection is briefly mentioned in the fictional miniseries "Taken." If anyone has any information, I would sure appreciate it. Thanks.

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: Fibonacci Series

Replies 1 - 4 (out of 4 total)

Watcher1
3/14/2009 9:59:00 AM

The Fibonacci numbers are a sequence of numbers wherein the first number of the sequence is 0, the second number is 1, and each subsequent number is equal to the sum of the previous two numbers of the sequence itself, yielding the sequence 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13 etc.

I would make a genetic connection since that is "their" addendum. Here is a popular example:

Fibonacci numbers appear in the description of the reproduction of a population of idealized bees, according to the following rules:

If an egg is laid by an unmated female, it hatches a male.
If, however, an egg was fertilized by a male, it hatches a female.
Thus, a male bee will always have one parent, and a female bee will have two.

If one traces the ancestry of any male bee (1 bee), he has 1 female parent (1 bee). This female had 2 parents, a male and a female (2 bees). The female had two parents, a male and a female, and the male had one female (3 bees). Those two females each had two parents, and the male had one (5 bees). This sequence of numbers of parents is the Fibonacci sequence.[42]

Watcher1
3/14/2009 10:10:16 AM

BTW, I meant to say agenda, not addendum. Sorry...

julie
3/22/2009 12:50:18 AM

watcher1 that is very interesting, i believe that the film taken was based on some alien genetics and i believe that we have been subjected to alien dna, i have stated in a previous post that todays children are much more forward than they were some twenty years ago and are getting more stronger when born , what do you think?all experimentation that goes on today with genetics and cloning it has to do something to the human pysique and brain, whatever happend to the human clone some years back ,that went pretty quiet, has anyone heard anything about that particular subject.

Watcher1
3/23/2009 5:26:28 AM

I'm just going to cut-and-paste from a previous answer I gave on a related subject: Most ancient texts, including the Bible, refer to our alien ancestors as giants (Nephilim in the ancient Hebrew) and, of course, they came from the sky. I accept that hundreds of thousands of years ago, the Nephilim geneticallly altered the DNA of early Man by splicing their own genes onto his Code. Many unsuccessful results ensued over the centuries. Finally, they encoded an early creature with the power to reproduce, since most "clones" or hybrids are infertile. I believe that is what is referred to in the Bible as the Tree of Life (they added additional branches to our "tree," see?) Probably Homo Erectus was the result. A little more genetic nudging and Neanderthal appears. Simultaneously -- actually, several thousand years but we're talking evolution here -- Cro Magnon Man appears. The two walked the earth together so Cro Magnon couldn't have evolved from Neanderthal. Cro Magnon is the beginning of Homo Sapiens Sapiens (Intelligent Man) They accomplished this by adding still another "branch" to the double helix. This, I believe, is the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil referred to in the Bible. No one has ever been able to explain the sudden and simultaneous (very un-evolutionary) appearance of Cro Magnon. As for the Missing LInk? Better look skyward. Anyway, since then we have become capable of anything we can imagine -- much to the dismay of some of the Nephilim.
As far as today's children being more advanced -- I agree. But I think it's because of the so-called "junk" DNA that we possess. Only a very small percentage of human DNA is understood. The vast portion is dubbed as "junk" because we don't know why it's there. That alone is interesting. However, I think this DNA can be "turned on" and begin to function when it is needed much like certain hormones will "turn on" various genes at puberty. For example, a young boy will not begin to grow facial hair until certain hormones "tell" his genes to begin.
I think that we are possibly artificially genetically pre-programmed by "them" to begin functioning or understanding whatever it is we need to understand whenever we need to understand it. Or possibly remotely programmed or even "abducted" and externally programmed.
Now that we have finally mapped the Human Genome and are embarking on the path of understanding fullly the relevance of DNA, and even more importantly mitrochondrial RNA, our knowledge will be greatly increased.

Replies 1 - 4 (out of 4 total)

Return to Research Forum Homepage

Ads help to support this site: