UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Stephe Figlod
1/21/2004 6:45:33 PM

Speed of Light is an Earthling Paradox

I have an Alien Phd in AstroPhysics if you want I can explain the paradox of the Speed of Light. Go easy on me, I am a girl and I know you men like to be the first on the block with the answer.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 26 total)

Robert L. Sharp
1/21/2004 6:51:55 PM

Hi Stephe:
I would love to hear more from you. One question though. Are you going
to claim you are Alien like some others?
Robert

trusty
1/21/2004 8:44:49 PM

go doc go

Don Tago
1/21/2004 8:54:28 PM

im all ears toots

Stephe Figlod
1/21/2004 9:01:42 PM

No I was born on Earth. I have been given the oportunity to meet beings with knowledge of Extra Terretrials and I am aloud to talk about it. Over time I have attained a higher level of knowledge relative to Earthling Knowledge.

Currently Speed is referred to as Speed = Time / Distance

Well in order to calculate the Speed of Light between Star Systems you need 3 Times.

The TIme in Star System Departure
The TIme in Star System Arrival
Overlay TIme

Next you have to understand that Light is ElectoMagnetic Energy - Welll when Earthlings say Light they are generally talking about light in the visible spectrum. There are types of light in the non visible spectrum so you could make the statement Speed of what Light? Also since Light functions in the Electromagnetic Spectrum you can travel faster than Light by operating on an Electromagnetic Wavelength that propagates at a lower combined Tertiary Time Traversal over Distance.

Robert L. Sharp
1/21/2004 9:11:24 PM

Whew, I thought another one of those wascally creatures were back. I can't
wait for Don Tago's rebuttal.
Robert

DocMoriarty
1/22/2004 11:37:07 AM

Just a little detail:

Speed = Distance / Time

But don't hesitate to continue your little lecture, i'm always curious ...

Regards
Doc

Don Tago
1/22/2004 2:04:35 PM

Excuse me but...

what are you talking about? All of the electromagnetic spectrum travels at the same speed, there is only ONE speed of light in a vacuum.

And could you explain this statement of yours "Also since Light functions in the Electromagnetic Spectrum you can travel faster than Light by operating on an Electromagnetic Wavelength that propagates at a lower combined Tertiary Time Traversal over Distance. "

You have to remember that i havent talked to these aliens, so their terminology is foreign to me. Pretend as though i was a child, and break it down for me simply and clearly without using big scientific-ey sounding words. However, assume i already know everything about current relativity. Cant wait to hear from you.

thanks

Lois
1/22/2004 6:25:16 PM

Perhaps we should ask Stanton Friedman...since he's a nuclear physicists. I have no clue whatsoever. The only thing I know concerning anything relating electromagnetic or related fields is based on the movie "The Philadelphia Ecperiment" By the way...a friend's husband (Navy retired) said this actually occured. Naturally I know there are those who disagree...but we can all agree we can disagree without being offended.

Robert L. Sharp
1/22/2004 6:41:52 PM

Lois:
You haven't been here long enough. Stick around.
Robert

Lois
1/22/2004 6:50:43 PM

Yea...I know Robert...I post on a Scottish web site and some can be vicious over spelling a word wrong...down right insulting someone's character. I was 'attacted' verbally over just what I mentioned. Of course my defending knights and Scottish ladies came to my defense so I wasn't left without a defending 'attorney'.

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 26 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: