UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Lois
1/22/2004 4:01:39 PM

CONDITIONING

We are slowly being 'conditioned' in accepting the truth about U.F.O.'S. With each denial/cover up by the government, it brings more individuals to come forth telling their story because those who have seen them or had contact in one form or another are sick and tired of being made to look like liars and/or ignorant citizans of their country. In todays technology one would have to be completely isolated from society in a manner of speaking in order for them to conclude there is no possibility of other humanoid or likewise life forms outside our earthly relm with the capabilities to travel to other worlds.
Why would there be nothingness in the vastness of space? Our puny little planet with the only atmosphere to obtain living creatures? Nonsense!! There are still things within our own world we can't completly understand or explain....but they exist nonetheless. Think of a world the size of the planet Jupitor with lush green forrests, pure waters and atmosphere. What would happen if we reached this distant planet through an advanced system of travel enabling us to reach it in a brief span of time. Would mankind eventually destroy it like it had been doing on planet earth for hundreds of years? I hope by then we'll have learned a valuable lesson and have the means to presure the beauty of our new planet .

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 11 total)

Robert L. Sharp
1/22/2004 4:08:10 PM

Lois:
I'm with you 100%. I am one that has seen, observed and experienced on
a number of occasions for some reason.
If we were able to travel to a place the size of Jupiter, and found it to be inhabited
and lush and green and all that, I don't believe they would allow us to land or even
circle the planet, for fear of us polluting it to the max, or wanting to start a war.
Robert

Lois
1/22/2004 4:09:18 PM

oops...the word presure should read PRESERVE!!!

Robert L. Sharp
1/22/2004 4:10:33 PM

I knew what you meant Lois.
Robert

Lois
1/22/2004 4:25:09 PM

There are some many 'theories' as to why we are being visited. I believe each type of visitors have their own agenda..good and bad... as well as within each 'humanoid or creature' type may have god or bad intentions. Some may be like scientists and are studying the human race in as peaceful way as their law dictates while others may have criminal characteristics according to our standards as well as their own. Others may simply be explorers to evaluate worlds without intervention..quietly observing.

Lois
1/22/2004 4:48:46 PM

Robert...I hope you get your new website going. This is the first time I have posted her. Prior to this I was searching for "U.F.O'S in Mississippi" and it lead me to this site. Several years ago I was going to U.F.O. meetings which were held once a month. It dissolved due to lack of people interested. Actually I believe if they had advertided a little more aggresively to draw attention to the group it could still be going strong today. I enjoyed the meetings. We discussed recent sightings, abductions, watched documentary films, had prize drawings (mainly books on the subject). I hope to meet Bud Hopkins one day. He seems to be genuine and has vast knowledge on this subject.
I tape every U.F.O. documentary I hear about on television. I taped a show on Larry King where Stan Friedman was one of his guests...Stan is a nuclear physicists and has studied this for decades.

Robert L. Sharp
1/22/2004 5:15:07 PM

Lois:
No interest in the UFO group? Can't believe that! Perhaps you weren't with the
right bunch of people.
And yes, I am very familiar with Stanton Friedman. And Budd Hopkins is the
guy I am trying to have respond to my documentations that I sent to him about
2 months ago. He is a very busy man, and it might take a few months or longer,
and he might not get back to me at all. In that case I will have to look for someone
else to help me out. I don't know what will happen down the road.
Robert

Lois
1/22/2004 6:00:51 PM

So Robert...did you send these documentations vie-mail or personal mail? Perhaps you could have put in bold letters "To a V.I.P." so it would be the first thing to catch his eye! Ha! Ha! He'd think this person (you)really wants this read now and must be important...better respond A.S.A.P. He'd open that mail with the enthusiasm of a kid on Christmas morning. Creativity can perform wonders. LOL!

Robert L. Sharp
1/22/2004 6:08:31 PM

Lois:
I will let the future become what it will. If he hasn't the time, there are a
lot of other investigators that I can correspond with. I have been "experiencing"
for around 46 years now, so I can wait a little while longer if necessary.
Robert

Lois
1/22/2004 6:37:09 PM

Robert...I will tell you a story in the near future about an incident my parents (now deceased) and I had in the early '70's. I'm still trying to find answers as to what actually happened. It has 'haunted' me for years...seems to be some missing time in there. I believe you are aware of what I'm talking about.

Robert L. Sharp
1/22/2004 6:44:57 PM

Lois:
Indubitably.
Robert

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 11 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: