UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Sirius Is Serious
12/12/2004 10:31:57 PM

What are the pre-requisities for official public Contact ?

This thread is created and credited to our forum member - Tim due to his opinion expressed on the thread -"Contact".

Why is a full public disclosure not yet made inspite of the abundance of probable sightings & recorded evidence ?

What could be the pre-requisites of an Alien civilisation for making a full public diclosure and Contact with us OR what do we need to fulfil so as to establish Contact ?

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: What are the pre-requisities for official public Contact ?

Replies 1 - 4 (out of 4 total)

Tim
12/13/2004 4:53:14 AM

One thing should be kept in mind-if the truth about the potential impact of advanced aliens on our society were easy to swallow, there wouldn't be a coverup.

Basically disclosure is avoided because it would undermine-if not totally blow away-the status quo. For quite a few years I've maintained that disclosure just won't happen as long as present government and beliefs are intact. Only after they are already undermined, in part by crises, and a new system arises, will there be a government with an incentive to reveal instead of conceal. As for the alien motivation in avoiding contact and thus preserving the status qou, for the time being, it's a long story....

PepsiCool
1/9/2005 12:12:57 AM

Tim, the main idea behind the UFO surveillance and sampling of planet earth and its resources is not about inter-racial contact. They don't need us. I suspect they want the planet. To avoid, or to get rid of humanity makes their job easier.

That is why I would suggest we forget about exopolitics and all that and dig in for the task of making their interest in planet Earth a major pain in the neck for them.

nun
2/27/2005 10:09:20 PM

I think if aliens wanted to take the earth, they would have already done so, it is obvious they have the upper hand technologically speaking and could send massive numbers of troups if need be. I think their agenda is not to overpower us violently but am not sure if they are peaceful or planning something more devious and calculated than a blatant open attack.

Protoss_Warrior
10/22/2005 6:53:14 AM

Maybe they are trying to keep us away from them. By bringing droids and researchers over and trying to learn what they can to continue in pursuit of blanketing us from finding out their whereabout. Think about, what is the most dangerous creature on this planet and why do all abductions involve some sort of a procedure? Why haven't we been contacted by a group of aliens more resembling the type that may interact from virtuality? You know video game playing nerdy aliens. Or aliens that want to know more about our habits and playing out those habits, like golf, baseball, and skateboarding.

Replies 1 - 4 (out of 4 total)

Return to Research Forum Homepage

Ads help to support this site: