UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
a
1/28/2004 5:01:25 AM

seeing things as they are

today will be the same as yesterday, tomorrow will be the same as today, next week will be the same as last week, next year will be the same as this year!

the only thing you can change is the way you see the world and the way we use the feels we have!

answer to stop looking for something to last nothing last and all things change, trying to look for something els will not work!

we must see change and love it!

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: seeing things as they are

Replies 1 - 4 (out of 4 total)

1/28/2004 5:07:15 AM

Quite a simple outlook, althogh we generally are masters of our own destiny i think.

DocMoriarty
1/28/2004 10:27:31 AM

I don't think we are masters of our fate. We are basically under heavy control of the deeper levels of our biological hardware. I like to call that BIOS or firmware *g*

Only very few people on earth are able to control that and recognize it when it happens. Thats the reason why from a civilizatoric point of view we are still somewhere in stoneage.

Not sure about higher powers and whether they control us or not (such as god or whether our destiny is somewhere etched in whatever destinies are etched, i'd prefer black marble with golden letters).

Regards
Doc

a
1/30/2004 4:41:54 AM

Depents on were you wish to go and what you would like?

Do you always what to be looking for something to make you feel better or are you looking for what is real?

Life is hard and everthing dies and decays and all things change the big mistack we all make is trying to find something which will last and when we can not we feel lost and let down. so we then look for something else.

This will go on and on and on, look inside your self to find what is real except that all things change and dies, nothing is here for ever not even you or me.

share your feeling and care for each other!!

Rick Sobie
1/30/2004 10:00:34 AM

Well put a. I wish I had said that.

Replies 1 - 4 (out of 4 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: