UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
C.M.2
3/12/2005 5:58:27 AM

THE M.I.B. CONSIRACY?

If you read about World War 2, the U.S.S.R., Czar the terrible of old Russia, the Ninja, and the Arabian Janiseries, then you would realize something. They are all silencers of people who are against Their countries leader. Czar Peter the terrible formed the Kossaks to silence anybody who was against him(all of Russias population!!). Nazi Germany had the S.S. or secret service, who were spies, and silencers. Josef Stalin formed the Secret Police in Russia. In Japan, ninjas were used to delete political upstarts. Then there was the Arabian Janisaries, Elite Soliders who silenced anybody who spoke out against the Saltin.

It is possible that the U.S. formed the M.I.B. to silence U.F.O. upstarts who publisized their Ideas online, on radio, on T.V., in books, and in magazines. An example of this was the Albert Bender case. Albert Bender was owner and editor of FATE magazine, which was a magazine that was popular in the 40's and 50's that supported the idea that U.F.O.s were real. He came up with an idea of what he thought U.F.O.s were, but before posting it in FATE, he mailed it to a friend. About a week later, the M.I.B. came. He was in his room when he suddenly went into a dizzy, paralisis state. Then, there were 4 men in Jet Black Suits and Jet Black Ties. Each was wearing a Jet black 20's style hat that gentle man usually wore at the time. He could not see their faces, since the faces were shrouded in shadows. The M.I.B. told him to stop publication of FATE magazine, and never speak of U.F.O.s again, or serious consequnces would be made.
Albert Bender never spoke about U.F.O.s again, but was now on the M.I.B. case.

It is possible that the M.I.B. is a secret government organization, or else it happens to be composed of humanoid aliens that think we know too much about them.
It is also possible that U.F.O.s are secret Aircraft the government have produced, and the government doesn't want people to know about the air craft, so they use threats against the people.
Once there was a man in the 60's who was walking on the shore of this one island, with his son, and dog, when all of them saw a pattern of strange, doughnut shaped aircraft flying in the air, when suddenly, one of the objects was having problems, and dropped radioactive molten metal on them, then flew off. The father was okay, but his son recieved serious burns, and the dog died. There was a governmntal file that there was a group of radioactive waste carrying planes flying over the pacific, when one of the planes had engine trouble and had to lighten the load, so it dropped nuclear waste in the water near an island.But, was this file true?The man publicized the accident, blaming the Government for the waste drop, and was soon visited by the M.I.B.
The M.I.B. told him to stop, like Bender, or serious consequnces would be made.
The man didn't listen, and continued pulicisitation of the accident. Soon, his son dissappeared, and his Wife dissappeared, so he stopped.

I hope this evidence of the M.I.B. existing that I have compiled pleases anybody who reads this.

CM2
**********************************************************************************************************

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 3 (out of 3 total)

Jahteck
6/5/2005 2:30:56 AM

The M.I.B are a joke. Not only are they not, at least in most cases, government agents, but they usually appear somewhat less than human.
They threaten people, but only very rarely do they follow through. If you stand up to them, they usually back down. The do bizarre things, imo, in front of the witnesses for the just to enjoy the response.
I have to go with Keel and Vallee on this one. We are being toyed with for the sheer enjoyment of it.

Indrid Cold
1/8/2006 11:29:13 PM

I assure you that we are not joking ; )

ONtheWAYout
1/21/2006 11:11:53 AM

The M.I.B.'s are void and stark,
They creep upon us in the dark,
They morph to shapes that tend to shock,
Upon which foot to place the sock?

They drive around in cars of old,
They care not if hot or cold,
Upon their eyes their dark lens shine,