UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
sparky
3/14/2005 6:25:49 AM

UFO real or not???

I think so,but some don't.
do you think the goverment has secret files?????

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 12 total)

Ga kar
2/5/2006 7:36:47 AM

YES they are

Because UFO stands for " Unidentified Flying Objects".
I investigate UFO's and when it becomes a IFO "Identified Flying Objects" you know 99% what it was /could be, an Aircraft Weather Balloon, Clouds, Stars, Satellite, ETC.
What is left is still a UFO because we have nothings to compare it against, so it stays a UFO. Till we have a alien craft or a Hi TEC or advanced aircraft to compare it with we only have a educated idea

Before you ask the next question of me.
Yes I do believe in Alien crafts and they are of the Nuts and Bolts type, maybe not our Nuts and Bolts type, but none the less built for a purpose, to travel to other worlds.

Nasafan
3/9/2006 6:00:30 AM

UFOs are Unidentified flying objects and they can anything so ufo exist but alien stuff are all bunch of myth.

apple100
4/12/2006 4:24:30 AM

Alien stuff a bunch of myth?

Right...have you read Nick Pope or Timothy Goods books? Have you done ANY research?

Okay, we'll talk again later when you have read those books.

LJ
4/12/2006 6:16:41 PM

Perhaps Richard Dolan's 'Ufos and the National Security State', as well..

LJ

guyfrom2006
4/12/2006 10:43:35 PM

UFOs are real. What people have seen are very Real.

But they are not spaceships from across the galaxy. They are experimental crafts devised by our own military and industrial complex.

A recent research has almost proved that the German and latter on the US military establishment has used the UFO phenomenon as a cover for their ultra secret programs and this carries on to date.

Yet, this does not mean that we have not been visited by Alien Civilizations. I am doubly sure they have and have been all through our history.

But I believe they do not require to travel to our planet using the rudimentary kind of spacecrafts described as UFOs. I believe that any civilization that has discovered the means of traveling between the stars of galaxies would have overcome many of the complex physical challenges and would rather land on Earth by teleporting themselves from wherever they are.

In face, my belief is that they do not even need to land on our plane to keep a watch on us or meet us. They could just come here as a holographic image of themselves and yet experience everything from the comforts of their home.

Most abduction experiences have shown that the entities which caused these abductions are kind of ghostly or spiritual beings and have rarely physically interacted with their abductees.

The US establishment knows that E.T. is here and watching us. Maybe they are in touch with them and negotiating advanced technologies that could be used for space propulsion and other transport. But the fact is E.T. is reluctant to share his knowledge with us as he or she knows we are sure to misuse it.

The technology of UFOs is not really great. It is basically a kind of propulsion that is useful only here on earth. Maybe take us from Denver to Tokyo in a few minutes.

But not good enough to allow us to travel through the vast chasm of cosmos.

Guru

apple100
4/13/2006 2:40:33 AM

Hi there buddy,

You seem to think that most of the UFO's are our own craft being tested. Firstly,
Timothy Good has already checked this issue out...it completely goes against US Government Security Policy, there is no power that will use Public Air space to test fly their aircraft - especially secret craft. Secondly, no authority will risk an international incident by even DARING to test fly their secret aircraft over a foreign powers land.

The other big issue is that, there are masses and absolute masses of reports from the 40's to the late 60's - I am talking about UFO reports from military and government personnel (NOT from civilians)...these reports show UFO's performing manouvers that our craft cannot do EVEN today. Also note, military people have died chasing these UFOs (Captain Thomas Mantell), these UFO's have appeared on Radar and with multiple witnesses. Released documents from FOA also show secret investigations into some of these MILITARY cases...where the actual investigation by particular government department was ruled as unexplained. Again, we had UFO's from 600BC, to 16th Century, to the first ever UFO photo taken (through a telescope) in the late 1800's. This is even before the Wright Brothers had learnt to fly.

A lot more evidence is available Timothy Goods and Nick Popes books...evidence that indicates that SOME UFO's may indeed by secret government craft...however this cannot explain EVERY Ufo report.

Check out Rendlesham Forest incident, Betty and Barney Hill case - which are most definately incidents involving something out of this world.
NOTE...there is verification in the Betty Barney Hill abduction that the local air force Radar in that area picked up an unknown object...at exactly the time of the abduction. This has never been explained and this point was completely ignored by Klass and debunkers alike.

guyfrom2006
4/13/2006 3:24:29 AM

Thanks for replying to my post,

I would like to take this debate further...

You wrote:

"Firstly, Timothy Good has already checked this issue out...it completely goes against US Government Security Policy, there is no power that will use Public Air space to test fly their aircraft - especially secret craft. Secondly, no authority will risk an international incident by even DARING to test fly their secret aircraft over a foreign powers land."

I would say:

"There has been a history of secret weapons testing by the US such as the Stealth Fighter which resembles a UFO in many respects (Triangular UFO with rotating lights) And this testing has been more so in the New Mexico area called Whitesands and Nevada Area51.
Recently residents of this area would hear loud sonic booms but nothing visible in the air. Some people are speculating this is part of the secret Aurora program which can travel at speeds something in the range of 8000 miles per hour."

I would recommend you to view the following recent video to be enlightened about Secret US Projects some of which are saucer shaped.

You wrote:

"The other big issue is that, there are masses and absolute masses of reports from the 40's to the late 60's - I am talking about UFO reports from military and government personnel (NOT from civilians)...these reports show UFO's performing manouvers that our craft cannot do EVEN today. "

I would say:

If you know more about Pilotless target crafts you would not make the above statement. Yes aircrafts which have a pilot will most certainly not perform aerobatics as observed by people. But certainly experimental aircrafts without pilots are quite capable of doing this. Besides the small size of this crafts mean that when they zoom off, they appear to vanish quite speedily. WE already have Pilotless target crafts operating on a global scale today which can attach Al Qaida conveys and finisht them off as they are being fired about by stingers. We have already DONE that.

You wrote:

"Also note, military people have died chasing these UFOs (Captain Thomas Mantell), these UFO's have appeared on Radar and with multiple witnesses. Released documents from FOA also show secret investigations into some of these MILITARY cases...where the actual investigation by particular government department was ruled as unexplained. "

I would say:

I am not saying all UFOs are US military experimental crafts. Just as the US is developing such technologies in secret, the Russians and now possibly the chinese are also developing similar stuff (in fact there is some proof that this was all started by the Germans). So the US military people are probably trying to chase down adversary aircrafts which are possible Pilotless drones or more advanced aircrafts that fly at very high speed and are highly agile.
Do not underestimate the technology of other countries. Even US neighbour Canada developed the AeroCar which resembled a UFO and was eventually purchased by the US Airforce and we never heard about it.

You wrote:

"Again, we had UFO's from 600BC, to 16th Century, to the first ever UFO photo taken (through a telescope) in the late 1800's. This is even before the Wright Brothers had learnt to fly."

I would say:

"There are are countless such incidents of the past. But there is no first hand or tangible evidence of either. If this had happened in the past, we would not be here spending billions to put men on the moon. I would say most incidents of the past were mostly the result of astronomical phenomenon. Especially the circular and cylindrical ones. "

You wrote:

"A lot more evidence is available Timothy Goods and Nick Popes books...evidence that indicates that SOME UFO's may indeed by secret government craft...however this cannot explain EVERY Ufo report."

I would say:

"Yes. I totally agree on this point. Not every UFO could be explained away as secret military craft. But my argument here is that advanced alien civilizations would be very unlikely to use the services of airframes as described as UFOs. They would be quite advanced to teleport themselves anywhere they want. Unless ofcourse they want to invade our planet. That will require a massive craft of some sort. But there is no UFO evidence so far to suggest that an invasion of earth is being prepared for by these Aliens. Most of the encounter speak of couple maybe dozen humanoids not thousands of them."

You wrote:

"Check out Rendlesham Forest incident, Betty and Barney Hill case - which are most definately incidents involving something out of this world.
NOTE...there is verification in the Betty Barney Hill abduction that the local air force Radar in that area picked up an unknown object...at exactly the time of the abduction. This has never been explained and this point was completely ignored by Klass and debunkers alike."

I would say:

"There have been countless cases of human encounter of the third kind. But none of the encountees have ever come back with even a single piece of evidence. Most of these people have experienced something. But these could be also secret psycological exercises
conducted by our own military against our own people to guaze the reaction of people to alien encounters or to test it for future psycological war against our enemies and their population. That may be the reason why the government and military is hiding information on UFOs as if the truth is out that our own military has been conducting experiments on our people, there would be serious credibiity crisis for them. Also this may be the reason why there have been no alien artificacts recovered by abductees."

guyfrom2006
4/13/2006 3:26:55 AM

Check out this Video which will shed more light on the real evidence on UFOS

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/450400/UFOs_Hidden_Evidence_2005

apple100
4/15/2006 6:11:21 PM

Sorry I am not convinced.

You have NOT read "Above Top Secret" or "Open Skies CLosed Minds"

So sorry, I dont accept your reasoning. You are not a UFO researcher or a qualified/military academic and you have not done over 20yrs of research...however the following guys are and have done first hand research...see the names of the following experts...:

Dr J Allen Hynek
Dr Jacques Vallee
Dr John E Mac (late)
David Jacobs
Budd Hopkins
Astronaut Gordon Cooper (inc. 3 other astronauts)
Timothy Good
Ministry of Defence - Nick Pope
x-head of UK of defense Lord Hilton
KGB head Ridhil Karchove and other KGB colleagues
Jenny Randles
Nuclear Physicist Standon Friedman (late)

If ANY of the above guys believe there is something in the skies that is not of this earth, than I must believe them MORE than you.

The End

guyfrom2006
4/17/2006 3:32:12 AM

I have read both "Above Top Secret" and "Open Skies Closed Minds" and many other UFO literature.

I respect your opinion on not being convinced about my viewpoint and not being able to accept my reasoning.

But, you cannot claim I haven't done any research or that I need to do as much research as the other people have or that I have to do 20 years of research to come to my conclusions.

I do agree that one needs to do first hand research on a particular topic to reach at a particular conclusion.

However, I do not believe that in Ufology there is anything such as First Hand Research. What you may mean is visiting the abductees, talking to them about their experiences or visiting a particular site where a UFO supposedly landed or visiting an air force base and talking to officers about what they saw one particular night.

Well if that is what you mean by first hand research in ufology, most of it is already done. I do not need to revisit all these places and spend another 20 years doing that.

My research is not only UFOs but also about what other researchers say and have written about UFOS. And for this I do not have to visit every corner of the globe interviewing people just so that my research seems all the more credible.

All I need to do is dig and read about what is available in the public domain, apply scientific rationale and arrive at a judgment. How will my conclusions be drastically affected by just meeting these folks? What more will they have to add?

For example, If I were to meet Travis Walton and talk to him about what happened to him will he give me a more accurate version of events from what he has already said till now?

I am not here to cast doubt about what happened with Travis Walton. I am here to cast doubt about what happened to Travis Walton is related to Extra Terrestrials and if at all it is, what he said was his submerged imagination?

I am sure something strange happened to him but it is also possible that what happened to him actually may not be what actually happened.

For example, he says he was zapped by the UFO. What if the object (maybe a Military craft) he says released some kind of hallucinating gas that not only rendered him unconscious but also led him to imagine all that he said. And in this state of consciousness he made his way through the forest to where he was found and he never knew he made it all the way there.

Now if I were to visit Mr. Travis Walton and ask him about this, do you think he will change his story from what he has already said? I doubt he will. So then what would I gain by making the visit and getting the so called First Hand Account?

I do not have to revisit all the cases to do my research. I only need to take the few unexplained ones and try to see what kind of rationale explanation is possible with each one of these.

And that is what my research has been about and the conclusions therein.

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 12 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: