UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: UFO real or not???

Replies 11 - 12 (out of 12 total)

apple100
4/19/2006 6:27:16 AM

Hallo Friend,

Yes thats all true what you say. I personally think the Travis Walton case has had too much publicity then it ought too, I am not convinced by the Travis Walton case myself, I think maybe it could have been some sort of hoax or setup.

However, after reading some cases (especially from Alien Liasion and Open Skies - including the Rendlesham Forest incident),if the investigator is saying what is 100% true and IF the witnesses are reliable and did see what they claim to see, I feel there maybe even one case...just one case...out of the 1000's that contains something that is non human (note...I would not say its from outer space...just that its "non human" - meaning that its Unexplained"). That is my opinion though...and personally I cannot 100% say that I believe that Aliens exist. Its just that I would like to know the Truth !!!
If our Government knows more than they are pretending, I would like to know about it.

Peterswood
4/20/2006 7:33:57 AM

Yup, I also have suspicions about that Travis Walton case. Not entirely convinced about that one.

However, I have read those books aswell. The Betty Cash case was particularly interesting, if what Nick Pope reports is true, the poor lady really must have suffered and someone must be held responsible, so with regards to UFO's being Aliens or US Test aircraft, judging from this case, there is a danger to the public.

Replies 11 - 12 (out of 12 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: