UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Philip Edwards
3/30/2005 2:39:58 AM

Ray Santilli

Does anyone know how to contact Ray Santilli, phone, address or e-mail.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 56 total)

contactee
3/30/2005 5:21:54 AM

it looks like you'd contact his company merlin productions in england if you want to speak to him.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1544.htm

Philip Edwards
3/30/2005 5:42:21 AM

Contactee

Thank-you Contactee, I want to ask Mr Santilli a few questions about missing portions of his film and wondered if he would consider colourizing it as I know the colour of the alien- it is white not grey. Tough on me if the creature in the film it turns out to be grey, I have put it on the line so to speak. Also the creature I met had pink iris`s, colourizing the film might show these. I have never seen the whole of the film I must point out.

Philip Edwards
4/6/2005 5:36:19 AM

Is anyone really suppose to believe that colonel Dan Macgovern a man who worked for the secret services is going to tell the truth and give secrets away that are classified 22 divisions above what the president of the USA is supposed to know.

Philip Edwards
4/12/2005 2:45:20 AM

This is a link which tells prhaps the true story of the cameraman.

WWW.nexusmagazine.com/articles/roswell.html

If anyone could be bothered to make this an active link I would be truely grateful.

contactee
4/12/2005 3:03:43 AM

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/roswell.html

Philip Edwards
4/12/2005 8:14:15 AM

Thanks Contactee you are my best friend for life!

Philip Edwards
4/14/2005 4:43:17 AM

I have been thinking as to why the aliens crashed a lot during 1947, was it rocks or asteroid impacts, was there a large meteor shower during June and July of 47 or was it because the aliens were at war! If it was a war them was it over an underground alien base in the desert.

Philip Edwards
4/14/2005 4:43:43 AM

I have been thinking as to why the aliens crashed a lot during 1947, was it rocks or asteroid impacts, was there a large meteor shower during June and July of 47 or was it because the aliens were at war! If it was a war them was it over an underground alien base in the desert.

Philip Edwards
4/14/2005 4:44:09 AM

Philip Edwards
4/14/2005 5:27:23 AM

Even I have got to admit a one legged cameraman filming alien beings who represent the most important aspect of human history, is daft but perhaps way back in 47 the old boy network was intact and the good old cameraman was the only one who they could trust, also perhaps there was a sudden deluge of alien crashes and details like filming in colour were ignored. Then again perhaps the film was originally in colour and the laboritory Ray Santilli used chose to restore the film in black and white because of technical problems like colour balance which would have consumed a lot more time in restoration.

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 56 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: