UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Lois
1/30/2004 7:25:26 PM

Here's My Story

In the early '70's my parents (both deceased now) and I had a strange incident. We were visiting my aunt and uncles in Pass Christian, Ms. On our way back home around 2 a.m. ...all of a sudden the entire car lit up with a blue/white light. My dad stopped the car. There were no other vehicles anywhere around us. Where we were stopped ... to either side of us there was a pasture and 1 house a good way off the road. The bright light encompassed the car and to either side where the ditches were. The pastures were fenced close to the ditch. My mom said, "What's that"? My dad exited our car and walked in front of it to see if he could determine where the light was coming from. I was sitting in the middle of the back seat petrified...not understanding what was happening. The next thing I remember we were driving home in silence. What...what happened? Upon arriving in our home I glanced at the clock on the dining table, but can't remember what time registered to this day. The next morning my mom and I were sitting at the dining table and she said. "I wonder what that was? I was afraid to turn around...it seemed to come from above and behind us". My dad wouldn't talk about it...none of us did...what could we say...it was strange. Then the incident happened in Pascagoula, Ms. with the fishermen claiming they had been abducted. Now whether their story is all truth or not is not my concern in a manner of speaking, however what is of importantance is they the two incidents were close together...I can't remember how close. Mom said right after the first newscast on the fishermen's incident, "I wonder if that's what we saw"? My thought is how would we ever know if none of us can remember anything other that the light?
The feeling I had after our interupted journey was utter fear and confusion...of what I can't explain. My dad was a very intelligent man with a photogenic memory, however even he was numbed by this encounter. To this day I'm seeking answers and I'm haunted by what I don't know happened or didn't happen.

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: Here's My Story

Replies 1 - 9 (out of 9 total)

Robert L. Sharp
1/30/2004 7:46:02 PM

Lois:
I am very familiar with the story about the Pascagoula fishermen and what
happened to them. If you really want to find out what went on with you
and your family, and if it had any connection to the other story, I would
highly suggest you do a little regressive hypnosis and free your mind,
instead of fretting over it. And one thing about regression, nothing you
see or hear or relive can harm you in any way whatsoever. What has
happened has happened, and it won't hurt you at all, even if it's startling to
actually see what went on. And who knows, you might end up on the
same craft the fishermen were on. I am awaiting hypnosis as we speak
to relive some events in my life. I especially want to relive the Flying Saucer
I encountered in Colorado that I looked inside one night. And, I want to
relive the sleep paralysis events that have haunted me for 36 years.
One thing though, don't go to just any Tom Dick and Jane hypnotist locally,
such as a Pyschiatrist or Psychologist. That is the worst thing you can do,
as these people are the worst debunders of all, and will "plant" suggestions
in your mind that don't exist. They are total crackpots.
Thanks for sharing your story, it is interesting to say the least!
Oh by the way, I believe one of the fishermen was named Hickock??
Robert

Lois
1/30/2004 7:48:58 PM

Chatles Hickson and Calvin Parker were the fishermen.

Lois
1/30/2004 7:50:30 PM

Charles Hickson I meant.

Robert L. Sharp
1/30/2004 7:54:18 PM

Lois:
I was close, but no cigar for me. Thanks for refreshing my memory. Those
two men had a terrific night. Thanks again.
Robert

HERMAN
1/30/2004 8:49:15 PM

DID YOU EVER THINK OF IT AS A DREAM.SOME PEOPLE GO THREW A DREAM STATE SO DEEP THAT IT WAS SO REAL TO THEM,AND AT TIMES IT MANIFEST TO THE SUBCONSCIOUS AND YOU MIGHT HERE OR SEE THINGS THAT SEEM SO REAL THAT YOU WHERE THERE OR A PART OF YOU REMEMBERS THAT.LIKE DROPPING A SPOON AND FOR GETTING TO PICK IT RITEAWAY UNTIL YOU STEPPED ON IT OR DROPPED SOME THING ELSE THAN LIKE A TON OF BRICKS IT HITS YOU .OH YAH I DID DROP THAT I REMEMBERED.DREAMS ACT LIKE AN REALITY CHECK IN A WAY IT KEEPS YOU SANE WHILE YOUR AT SLEEP.BUT SOME PEOPLE CAN'T TELL THE DEFERENCE BETWEEN REALITY AND NONE REALITY.BECAUSE IT SEEMS SO REAL TO THEM. THEY FEEL IT REALLY DID HAPPEN TO THEM.IT SEEM YOUR MEMOIR ONLY LOST A SHORT TIME AND YOUR PARENTS ARE NO LONGER WITH YOU (SORRY) DID YOU EVER TRY TO ASK THEM MORE ON WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF WHAT HAPPEN OTHER THAN THE FISH STORY.WELL IT'S YOUR LIFE THE OPTIONS ARE FEW I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE OR GIVE YOU ANY PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP.YOU NEED TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP BUY ASKING YOUR SELF.HOW IMPORTANT IS IT TO YOU AND ARE YOU LOOSING SLEEP OVER IT AND CAN YOU LIVE WITH IT,

Robert L. Sharp
1/30/2004 8:54:34 PM

Hello HERMAN, HYBRID and Armagddon. NIce story.
How many other goofy names do you have?
Robert

Lois
1/30/2004 9:00:31 PM

Sometimes there is a snag in the dream theory. First of all...most abductees stories are very close together when re-called under hypnosis. It's not just a 'monster' invading our dreams, but an identical un-earthly being, a craft, a light, instruments, probing, implants, etc. recalled by these individuals. I agree some may be dreams influenced by reading, movies or just a discussion on the subject which invades one's dreams, but before this was made public world wide, people were experiencing the same...not having prior knowledge of these things.

Lois
1/30/2004 9:17:10 PM

Since there were 3 experiencing this incident at the same precise time, it ins not probable we all had the same dream state. I don't lose sleep over this...I'm haunted in the sense of not knowing details...a gap in time and memory. On a few instances my parents or I would bring up the subject but it was more of a question we'd ask one another about what we remembered..yet there was no real discussion because there were too many blanks to be filled in we could't answer no matter how much we desired to recall details.

DocMoriarty
1/31/2004 6:39:53 AM

Lois:

Thanks for coming forward with your story. I fully agree about your opinion about the dream stuff, if you have others with you, like i had in most of my weird experiences, it's absolutely unlikely that it is a dream.

Other than that i can't say anything else but what Robert already said. I guess if you really want to know the truth, you have to get some regression hypnosis done by someone who knows what he is dealing with.

Best Regards
Doc

Replies 1 - 9 (out of 9 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: