UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Capt Larry Hammer, USAF
12/23/2003 5:18:13 PM

Based at RAF Woodbridge from Feb 71 to Dec 74

During my tenure at RAF Woodbridge, I was assigned to the 81st FMS as an AGE technician. I worked many swing and mid shifts on the flight line at Woodbridge. I never saw any UFO activity. There were several occasions where ghosts caused disturbances. The one everyone remembers is when an SP fired at a ghost that had penatrated the Victor Alert Area. On Woodbridge, we always maintained 3 F-4s on three minute launch status with tactical nuclear bombs. In the event of a Warsaw Pact sneak attack, our wing could launch 9 planes with nukes. The SP had detected movement outside perimeter of the VA Area. Ground fog had began to move into the area. The SP challenged the movement what he thought was a human being. However, following the challenge, the movement proceded toward the SP. He alerted the SRT as required by directives and again yelled a challenge to the apparent human being moving toward the VA Area. After the percieved person moved through the first fence, the SP fired a volley as required by directives. When the person/ghost passed through the second fence, the SP began to panic and returned to his security hutch. Needless to say, the discharge of a weapon inside a nuclear alert facility was reported immediately up the chain of command all the way to the Pentagon. The SP was drug/alcohol check and sent to the Shrink. His story panned out, however, he was removed from VA duty and received an Article 15 for the discharge of a weapon in an VA Area. We also had people which refused to work at night or alone, due directly to ghosts. Most of us learned to live with the ghosts. Give them space and did not actively pursue them.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

john hanson
2/4/2004 11:53:57 AM

Love to talk to you further about your report, I am a retired Police Officer who has spent the last 10years, writing up various accounts of UFOS including many visits to
Rendlesham Forest, I have many strange photographs and hope to hear from you,
John Hanson.

john hanson
2/4/2004 11:54:01 AM

Love to talk to you further about your report, I am a retired Police Officer who has spent the last 10years, writing up various accounts of UFOS including many visits to
Rendlesham Forest, I have many strange photographs and hope to hear from you,
John Hanson.

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: