UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Jacko
2/1/2004 8:34:03 AM

US Military:Do they know?

I wonder...... if the goverment do know that one day there may be a threat from outer space,have they briefed the Military-which im sure they would of,but just which and who of the mil have they told? Im sure u know what i'm getting at guys.. Reason i ask is surley there would have been a leak from one of the thousands of army the us have or any other army for that fact...i would of thought they had discussed what will and would happend if there was a threat with higher rankings of the army

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 7 (out of 7 total)

dimensionalstar
2/1/2004 11:27:18 AM

I do not think the world governments know everything.

illuminati
2/1/2004 7:20:38 PM

There have been leaks. Its just not reported on by CNN or BBC. I think in one way they have diplomatic ties with the main alien species that is among us now. And they do know. Military jets are know to chase them in the sky.

dimensionalstar
2/1/2004 7:26:24 PM

I beleive Popular Mechanics Jan 2004 issue addresses this issue. I have not read it yet myself but just reading an exceprt the artical implies plans in case of such an event have already been addressed.

Bayle R.
2/4/2004 2:45:24 PM

The government does have direct contact with some of the very few ETs, some of the different species however are very dangerous but are not visiting earth to invade it.

(For instance the dangerous reptilian-grays -
http://members.tripod.com/~uforelie/0alien5.jpg
http://members.tripod.com/~uforelie/0alien9.jpg)

You can actually find information on the internet reguarding the different type of species.

In the year Sept. 24 2000 the government have captured two ETs (grays) from a crash site and have had direct contact with them through the past and probly still to this day in secret facility where they keep them. (For more information about this your going to have to search a few sites wich you can find aswell).

The following ET contact -
http://www.alieninsider.com/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/alien/Alien%2011.jpg

You wouldnt even imagine how much of a science fiction story that it sounds out of the truth.

Robert L. Sharp
2/4/2004 2:52:50 PM

Bayle:
The first two links aren't good my friend. The picture of the Alien is though.
Robert

Alex
2/8/2004 3:02:28 AM

i just wanna say that pictures could be hoaxes... if i spend a whole day at my computer i could make an even better one, with ears and everything...whatever you want to see on an alien.
but i do believe the military knows about aliens and has ties with them...the reason they keep it secret is because if they just suddenly said "hey everyone, aliens exist" people would sue the US government for keeping it secret for so long. just think about it.

Scott Johansen
2/10/2004 8:44:19 PM

Answer: YES THEY KNOW. I have inside information that they know from a government employed "rocket scientist". Can't tell you any more about him other than he's a good friend . Doesn't lie, and has personally been given information by his superiors as this information applied to his work.WE HAVE HAD CONTACT!!!

Of course he cannot be specific or even divulge which occurances are factual and which occurances are ficticious. But he STRONGLY hinted that area 51was everything they though it was. I also am not a liar or looking for attention. I just really want you folks to know that THIS IS REAL.

Replies 1 - 7 (out of 7 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: