UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Scullyhubby
12/25/2003 8:20:05 AM

Do we KNOW they're from outer space?

No, we dont. A strange light appears in the sky. Its automatically assumed to be a craft. Then the "craft" performs unheard of aerodynamic feats which no terrestrial craft can do. We futher assume this craft is piloted.

Right there we've jumped to all kinds of conclusions without any real proof. We DONT know the light in the sky is from outer space- unless we were in outerspace and saw the objects origin point. We DONT know its a craft unless we're inside it, and we DONT know its piloted by sentient forces.

This doesnt mean these things arent from some distant world. It just means we need to SLOW down and THINK more rationally. I for one DO believe in life on other planets. But proving it is another matter altogether, and we wont get there by using false assumptions.

Scully's Husband

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 20 total)

MOO MOO
6/11/2004 1:18:00 AM

Wow, it appears that this forum once lived up to its claim "in-depth, quality and scientific research" into the UFO phenomena.

Curious how these kind of posts have been entirely overlooked as of late.

Tim
6/11/2004 4:00:22 AM

UFOs are obviously under intelligent control, and have been seen in association with humanoid aliens. They are from a civilization more advanced than any on Earth, which indicates an ET origin.

Mo
6/11/2004 4:11:15 AM

He has a point. But then, we all do. Take into consideration there IS proof that implies that these "crafts" are of ET origin as you will find if you research the phenomenon at its beginning. Its been shown that these crafts have been performing and showing off for centuries, although for some reason many believers of ET's dispute this claim for no reason except that just beacuse they've seen in it in Hollywood, then it must be just fantasy.
I can talk about this more but im busy, sowie

MOO MOO
6/12/2004 9:08:27 PM

I would really like to see strong evidence to support your theory that aliens have been visiting earth for so long.

If we could find an artistic rendering of an ancient UFO... so precise that you could not mistake it for anything BUT an intellegently piloted craft... then I would forever be a "believer".

But so far all I have seen are 17th century frescos being grossly misinterpreted as alien proof, and ancient stories that could just as easily be interpreted as natural events, or imaginative authors.

Strange lights have been appearing on earth for as long as time... That doesn't mean they are of intellegent origin... They have also been depicted in art and writings for a very long time aswelll.

I believe that ancient man was sophisticated enough to record accuratly a true alien space craft.. and not consider them to be "flying chariots" or dragons.

gzhpcu
6/13/2004 7:48:26 AM

What do you think of these paintings?

http://www.dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/art.shtml

Mo
6/13/2004 8:45:53 AM

MOO WOO,

I've now got one recorded source for my "theories". The site is...

www.ufoartwork.com

gzhpcu
6/13/2004 9:21:23 AM

Mo,
Your site is even better...

SCULLYS UNCLE
6/13/2004 10:42:53 AM

If every ufologist had the same attitude as you do about ufo sightings,the state of ufology would not be in the trouble that it is. Your words are the most sensible and rational I have ever heard in regard to ufos. We could use more people like you studying this subject . However, have you seen the photos taken by police officer Don Raul Dominguez on April 23, 1993- in Ocotlan,Jalisco in Mexico? There are three of them that were taken by him of the same craft-and these are not just lights!!!! Of course, there are many good ufo photographs, but they are rare. This website has the photos that I am talking about and many other good ones. BEST WISHES!!!

SCULLYS UNCLE
6/13/2004 10:43:08 AM

If every ufologist had the same attitude as you do about ufo sightings,the state of ufology would not be in the trouble that it is. Your words are the most sensible and rational I have ever heard in regard to ufos. We could use more people like you studying this subject . However, have you seen the photos taken by police officer Don Raul Dominguez on April 23, 1993- in Ocotlan,Jalisco in Mexico? There are three of them that were taken by him of the same craft-and these are not just lights!!!! Of course, there are many good ufo photographs, but they are rare. This website has the photos that I am talking about and many other good ones. BEST WISHES!!!

SCULLYS UNCLE
6/13/2004 10:43:33 AM

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 20 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: