UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: Do we KNOW they're from outer space?

Replies 11 - 20 (out of 20 total)

Mo
6/13/2004 10:50:47 AM

gzhpcu,

The site is excellent and thanks for your praise. The formal presentation of the site is clever as it shows that it is professionally built and not by an amateur (sites that are built by amateurs fuel skeptics).

But the illustrations are very good and I would recommend this site to ANYONE and EVERYONE!!!

equals 86
6/13/2004 6:47:22 PM

proof = convincing evidence

what ya'll need is evidence that convinces everyone of the non-earthlyness of the origin of these sighted objects.

proof it may be to you, but not necessarily everyone.

the existence of proof is to be judged on a personal basis... it is up to you if it convinces you or not.

equals 86
6/13/2004 6:53:44 PM

Mo / Moo Moo knows how to find the good sites! =)

"MOO MOO
6/12/2004 9:08:27 PM
I would really like to see strong evidence to support your theory that aliens have been visiting earth for so long."

It is great that you want to find convincing evidence (proof).

"If we could find an artistic rendering of an ancient UFO... so precise that you could not mistake it for anything BUT an intellegently piloted craft... then I would forever be a "believer". "

??? that wouldn't be proof to me. i'd imagine a spacecraft without a control panel... only using brainwaves to control the direction of the space craft.

WOO MOO
6/13/2004 8:31:08 PM

If I saw an artisit rendering that looked identical to a 50's UFO, the classic shape, with perfect detail... maybe landed somewhere were we could compare its size, it may not be enough for everyone, but it would be enough evidence for me.

Unfortunetly, that is NOT what I am seeing.

Just curious, UNCLE, but to who was that praise directed at?

The site "ufoartwork.com" is one of the first I visited... I have seen all that it has to offer. It does have somewhat compelling artwork, but the author makes too many assumptions in the descriptions... and the pieces of artwork lose some of their original meaning by the way the author interprets them.

Nonetheless, some of the actualy depicts are quite convincing on first glance... All of the Frescos, and many of the decpicts of chariots in the sky can easily be dismissed, but as UFO researchers always point out; it only takes one true sighting.

Still, we do not know for sure what they were seeing. Many artistic renderings, and accounts have been proven to be close encounters with comets, or close planets... these have *all been documented in the same manner, and the same way artisitcall * as the so called "UFO artworks".

Because of that, I need clear and concise artistic renderings of UFOs before I can draw the conclusion that they probably were seeing a craft of some type. As it stands, I feel natural phenomena, and depictions of religious events is the explanation to these pictures.

equals 86
6/13/2004 8:52:57 PM

To me, looking at the sky and seeing was is there, has entertained me with a deep religious feeling. It is in my realm to relate religious experiences with my observations no matter the experience - to me, every experience is spiritual, not mystical.

equals 86
6/13/2004 9:00:53 PM

"Because of that, I need clear and concise artistic renderings of UFOs before I can draw the conclusion that they probably were seeing a craft of some type."

What i'd like for the ultimate proof would be the following:

IMAX-quality cameras with 400x Optical Zoom (non-digital - Kodak film - trillions of colors), Image Stabilization and automatic tracking of distant objects is what you need.

A complete surveillance network in the fields of UK farms.

recording true-life reality rather than a rememberance of it... is better.

MOO MOO
6/13/2004 9:14:09 PM

Many videos can be proven to be real... There ARE real videos of "UFO"s. WHAT we are seeing is always a matter of debate (which according to some, is not allowed on this forum :).

We should be able to get Physical evidence regardless of how crafty these beings are... They have been sloppy enough to crash numerous times after all :-P.

I think that If this phenomenon were real, we would have more hard evidence in the hands of our scientisits... Conspiracy or no, this kind of thing can't remain hidden forever.

BTW, in FAVOR of the UFO hypothesis... I always found that drawing depicting what appears to be a saucer with a Chinese man next to it, quite compelling... However, the descriptions underneath other pictures were of dubious origins to say the least, so I wonder if it were truely recorded as being made of glass and iron, or if that is just an interpretation of the author.

I wonder what ever happened to that object... WHATEVER it was. Nonetheless, we have no hard evidence, and the picture is not descript enough to sway my theories on the subject.

PS, does anyone have a link to those pictures UNCLE was speaking of?

Mo
6/14/2004 2:49:58 AM

I just like to make it clear that i am not WOO MOO or MOO WOO etc

I am only Mo!

equals 86
6/14/2004 9:23:13 AM

how do I know you're the real Mo ??? =P

Mo
6/14/2004 10:19:58 AM

You dont! I am just me, no immitations required.

Replies 11 - 20 (out of 20 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: