UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: Are UFOs Real?

Replies 11 - 17 (out of 17 total)

An Unearthly Child
4/19/2007 9:12:10 AM

WV, do you know what these visitors are looking for and why they communicate with the human spirit?

caruana
4/26/2007 10:42:26 AM

Having a conversation whether or not the advanced interstellar space travel is possible or and are there of advanced civilizations out there in the cosmos trying to communicate with the human race having physical evidence of such things at this present point in time is impossible declassification of top-secret document both in America and Russia give proof that such things do exist.( universal flying object ) A UFO ?

On the other side of the story for people who are skeptical carry on watching the TV looking at films like independent day. is always a lot of scary alien's out there trying to get us. how are we going back to the '50s quite a few films were made that suggested that extraterrestrials were kind and benevolent.

I believe that the military have been able to build their own antigravity assisted electromagnetic propulsion flying vehicles that need very little energy to travel at very high speeds by analyzing UFO's that have been captured scientists have learned enough to produce these somewhat primitive flying saucers.

Commercial airlines are researching and developing anti gravitational assisted airplanes I've even seen adverts to such things and if you're a scientist you know that antigravity theory and practice has been suppressed however you can buy various kits for school science lessons showing you how to antigravity works and may I add all of this can be proven beyond all logical doubt it's up to you to have a positive and healthy attitude towards the advancements science and the exploration of the universe.

THOSE airplanes you used to fly were UFOs and a hundred years ago primitive people may of though you were from another planet how strange things can be so consider yourself as early cosmonaut let's not get too serious there only things to getting around I wonder if you like Star Trek anyway I wish you well and it's good to know there are people looking out to kill the evil ones to come from outer space.

My name is Caruana I live in London can you vist my website that was made for completly for new people intrested in UFOs
address is for Google www.radha krsna consciousness.com <http://www.radha krsna consciousness.com> or www.radha-krsna-consciousness.com <http://www.radha-krsna-consciousness.com> for yahoo and msn

caruana
4/26/2007 11:01:26 AM

reposted for WA

Having a conversation whether or not the advanced interstellar space travel is possible or and are there of advanced civilizations out there in the cosmos trying to communicate with the human race having physical evidence of such things at this present point in time is impossible declassification of top-secret document both in America and Russia give proof that such things do exist.( UNIVERSAL FLYING OBJECT ) A UFO ?

On the other side of the story for people who are skeptical carry on watching the TV looking at films like independent day. is always a lot of scary alien's out there trying to get us. Now if we are we going back to the '50s quite a few films were made that suggested that extraterrestrials were kind and benevolent.

I believe that the military have been able to build their own antigravity assisted electromagnetic propulsion flying vehicles that need very little energy to travel at very high speeds by analyzing UFO's that have been captured scientists have learned enough to produce these somewhat primitive flying saucers.

Commercial airlines are researching and developing anti gravitational assisted airplanes I've even seen adverts for such things and if you're a scientist you know that antigravity theory and practice has been suppressed however you can buy various kits for school science lessons showing you how to antigravity works and may I add all of this can be proven beyond all logical doubt it's up to you to have a positive and healthy attitude towards the advancements science and the exploration of the universe.

THOSE airplanes you used to fly were UFOs and a hundred years ago primitive people may of though you were from another planet how strange things can be so consider yourself as early cosmonaut let's not get too serious there only things to getting around I wonder if you like Star Trek anyway I wish you well and it's good to know there are people looking out to exterminate the evil ones that come from outer space.

My name is Caruana I live in London can you visit my website that was made for completely for new people interested in UFOs

Address is for Google www.radha krsna consciousness.com

www.radha-krsna-consciousness.com> for yahoo and msn

An Unearthly Child
5/1/2007 4:01:31 PM

Please contact me. You have my E-mail address.
WV, do you know what these visitors are looking for and why they communicate with the human spirit?

An Unearthly Child
10/5/2007 4:55:37 AM

If you think that extraterrestrials do not exist, then look at some artifacts they left behind.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/
Look for datashead.

Space God
10/20/2007 4:02:31 PM

NO, NO, NO!!!! Hoagland is a paid debunker! MIB Associate? Most definitely. His claims are foolish. His job is to DISCREDIT UFO SCIENCE. Stupid? You must be to believe.

DEWARE HOAGLAND. He is part of the MIB conspiracy and may be a HYRBID EBE.

Got it? Good.
GOODBYE

edisonik
1/9/2008 7:26:53 PM

Here's a trick people , the next time you see an airplane during the day and it looks cool take a picture of it. You see some of these aircraft are not planes at all but cloacked reptilian craft that fly from time to time. You brain won't be able to interpret what you are seeing but this cloaking device can't trick the camera.

Replies 11 - 17 (out of 17 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: