UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
lluminati
2/2/2004 8:02:28 PM

Hey Robert Number 2 Please read

I started researching aliens at the age of 15 out of my own will. I read many abduction reports and accouts but thats 3rd person. I need to meet the aliens and know how it feels to look at them, into those eyes. I NEED TO KNOW AND FIND OUT. It goes far beyond mere curiousity. I am not naive or uneducated on aliens. I know thier harsh (or seemingly harsh) tactics they use on abductees.

I want to meet them on my terms. I would do anything to meet them, just to experience that feeling one time. That feeling in my soul.

Please tell me about any experiences you can clearly remember and when your last experience was. I am very interested in ALL ABDUCTEES. Have the aliens ever engaged in a conversation with you?

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 13 total)

Robert L. Sharp
2/2/2004 9:04:18 PM

lluminati:
I'm sure you have heard the saying: "Be careful what you wish for, because
you might get what you wish"?
You state that you want to meet them on your terms. Well, I'm afraid it doesn't
quite work that way. You are under their terms entirely.

One thing that really makes it a nice or not so nice event, is whether these
Aliens are benevolent, OR malevolent.

The last time I had an experience was in May of 2003.
Then for the three years preceeding this, it happened on Jan. 25th,
Jan. 29th. and Jan. 18th. I have documented this with a reputable UFO
investigator. I have three other experiences before these.
Each and every time, and I mean EVERY time, it has been a horrific,
terrifying, scare the shit out of me ordeal. After it has happened, I am like
a zombie for days, can't work, can't function, can't sleep and don't even want
to go to bed and TRY to sleep. My experiences have been with extremely
malevolent types. I hope this has enlightened you a bit, and it doesn't matter
if you believe in this or not, or if anyone else believes in it, it is a reality, and
has happened, and I know for some reason it is going to happen again. And
one other thing. I remember them immediately, and do not have it blocked from
my mind, and it is all I can think about for weeks on end, and then I finally realize
I am ok, and have no long term physical difficulties with it that I know of, and then
I sort of put it in the back of my mind, although I can recall at any moment. It
floods my mind at times.

Robert

lluminati
2/2/2004 9:24:54 PM

Well Im not scared of them at all. Remeber to a alien WERE THE ALIENS. Tell them next time that I want to meet them. Do you attempt to talk to them mentally?

lluminati
2/2/2004 9:35:09 PM

So are your experiences like what I read in books by David Jacobs? Did the tallest really tall and really skinny being ever see you? Your experiences I assume are with the main species operating on earth?

What happens if you NEVER SHUT UP and keep telepathically talking to them? Where can I learn more about these "good beings" instead of the "bad ones"? Budd Hopkins told me that the vast majority is the main grey species that abduct people, and then a little bit of the reptile species.

I wish I could find out more about the repyile species. I heard they have ties to those in government power.

Please tell me details and things you found scary or funny about your experiences. Elaborate alot. Do the aliens have more of a sharp and skinny look to thier faces or a more fatty thick faces?

When you look into thier eyes DO THEY LOOK MEAN ? Like Im saying in the same way you look at a human and can tell if a guy looks hostile sometimes. Look past the fact that thier aliens. Do they have a mean look?

Robert L. Sharp
2/2/2004 9:36:18 PM

lluminati:
When you are totally under their control, paralyzed, unable to move, unable to
speak with your mouth, I guarantee, you will be scared my friend. I don't care
if you are a combat veteran and have looked death in the face, you will be scared.
I spent three tours in Viet-Nam in 1966-67-68, and I have felt the unbelievable
fear from being under control of these visitors, and I am not afraid of hardly any
human. We earthlings aren't so tough after all.

Robert

lluminati
2/2/2004 9:44:19 PM

If the aliens have seen combat footage from Vietnam, Shouldnt they be scared of us? Budd Hopkins said that EVEN THE ALIENS seem nervous at times about being around us. THEY SEEM NERVOUS.

I have a very strong will and mind even though I never was in war. I dont say this lightly I really do think I have a strong will.

Please dont go away and keep talking. Tell me more. I hope the aliens see this message when they do "mindscan" on you and possible read your memories. They may see these words. I want the aliens to know about me. IM OF REPRODUCTIVE PRIME AGE AND NEVER HAD SEX LOL.

Robert L. Sharp
2/2/2004 9:46:53 PM

lluminati:
Tell me about Budd Hopkins. When did you meet him and what did you talk about?
Robert

lluminati
2/2/2004 9:47:51 PM

Do you have AOL instant messeger? Want to talk faster? I assure you im sincere. And can you answer my questions in that previous post?

lluminati
2/2/2004 9:52:41 PM

I conducted a recorded telephone interview with him. He knew I was just a regular joe, but still granted me his time. I also spoke a little on occasion with him personally. The interview was like a year ago, and the last time I talked to him was about 5 months ago maybe.

Its not like I have any special realationship with him or anything. Dont get that impression. A QUOTE FROM HOPKINS "secretcey is at the heart of alien abductions just as are bright lights or paralysis" "they arent a part of our nature"

Robert L. Sharp
2/2/2004 10:02:58 PM

lluminati:
I don't have AOL, sorry. I will be back tomorrow probably.
Robert

DocMoriarty
2/3/2004 11:03:48 PM

Once Raj is done with the forum he could set up a chat room ...

Regards
Doc

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 13 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: