ye ye
2/4/2004 4:37:08 AM

well well well

we think its a load of rubbish!!!!!!!!1

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 1 (out of 1 total)

Rick Sobie
2/4/2004 5:51:25 AM

Want to hear a nice story. Here is a story about another friend of mine named John from down unda'.

Now the angels are always telling me, that here is a friend of mine that is loyal to the nth degree. You really couldn't imagine a finer friend, who has stuck by me, always off to the side, but to the degree, that you would hardly expect to see anywhere on earth. Although in our group, we prize our friendships and relationships, some of these people, like John, really touch my heart and soul with their character, and John is such a fellow.

So anyways, I have always said, that I thought that Ozzy John was the bravest person in the world. (Not to be confused with John Titor) And at times he seems to pop up wheneever we are having these sorts of discussions, But on several occasions he has always impressed me as being the bravest of the brave.

So I had this notion one time and I don't know if it is true or not, chances are it isn't because we don't lose people, at least I am not aware of us ever losing people - you don't shoot the messenger and all that - but i had this notion about John and I think it describes how I see his character some what.

I had this notion, of John being in the Twin Towers, and the dark side was actually trying to take out John and hence the flying of planes into the building, and I pictured John being there on the same floor where the plane came through the building,
and him managing to draw his 457 magnum and unload a clip into the cockpit taking out his assailant, before they all went up in flames. With John perhaps taking a plane in the face or maybe even diving for the exit and literally falling down the stairway, and making a clean getaway. Its just a story, but hey who knows.

Rambo eat your heart out.

Replies 1 - 1 (out of 1 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: