UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
nulogic
2/4/2004 8:11:37 AM

The Truth

In this world there are many things that can not be explained. I personally belive that God is very much real, but not in the sense that people think. I belive that god exists in all of us, after all we are his children. If God is in us then satan or evil exist in us as well. I belive UFO's and aliens are all manifistations of the evil inside. I belive this because it takes use away from being close to God. Dont get me wrong I belive that there could be alien lifeforms out there. Even in the bible Daniel had a vision describing a flying wheel, and the bible never says that we are all there is. If god is timeless then it would stand to assume that there is an infinite number of creations. I belive that the human urge to create and destroy are just traits we share with God. I know that in this world there exits a evil that wants to lead us away from God in our search for the unknown.When the whole time all our answer's to all the questions are inside of use not in some distant galaxy.What do you think?

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: The Truth

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

traveller
2/4/2004 9:04:51 AM

I understand your point - god and satan being in us - but personally I dont buy your idea about ufos. I think your point is just as valid as anyone elses. There is no concrete evidence for the ufo theory or your theory, so if you beleive in your theory, and it helps you, gives you something which guides you then it's ok (as soren kierkegaard once said in a more elegent way).

STEVE
2/5/2004 10:08:27 AM

YOUR WORDS ARE SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORDS THAT I HAVE EVER READ. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. I BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD AND A DEVIL IN ALL OF US. HOWEVER, WE HAVE TO LEAVE ROOM FOR THE POSSIBILITY THAT THERE IS SOME HIGHER BEING OR CONSCIOUSNESS THAT DID CREATE US. IF SO, MAYBE THERE ARE SOME UFOS THAT ARE GOOD AND SOME THAT ARE BAD. MUCH OF THE EVIDENCE THAT WE COLLECTED OVER THE YEARS SEEMS TO SUPPORT THIS THEORY. IF SO, THEN IT WOULD ALSO EXPLAIN HOW PRIMITIVE MAN IN THE BIBLE DESCRIBED ""ANGELS AND DEMONS". ALSO, I BELIEVE THAT THE ALIEN ABDUCTIONS THAT ARE CLAIMED TO BE OCCURING IN ONE OUT OF FORTY PEOPLE ARE COMPLETE HOGWASH. I HAVE GREAT RESPECT AND ADMIRATION FOR BUDD HOPKINS AND DAVID JACOBS, BUT TO THINK THAT ETS OR ANYONE MORE ADVANCED THAN US WOULD HAVE TO DO WHAT THE OCCUPANTS OF THESE CRAFT ARE REPORTED TO DO IS NOT JUST ABSURD, BUT COMPLETELY AND OUTLANDISHLY LUDICROUS. I HAVE A BIOLOGY PROFESSOR AT MY SCHOOL WHO COULD ABDUCT PEOPLE AND DO A BETTER AND MORE COVERT JOB THAN THE ALIENS DO.ONE IN FORTY. NO WAY. ONE IN FORTY THOUSAND. NOW THAT WOULD BE BELIEVABLE. BEST WISHES.

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: