Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Keith M King
12/29/2003 10:57:25 AM

Hudson Valley

You know, there is much written about Roswell, Kecksburg, Rendlesham and
a few other dramatic UFO events. I wonder why not much attention is or was
being paid to the very dramatic and LONG TERM events that took place in and
around the New York Hudson Valley and parts of Connecticut back in the early to mid 80's? Those sightings were not of some fleeting light in the sky seen by a handful of people. These events were of very large, (300-500ft) triangular, aircraft.
The weren't racing across the skies and avoiding the air force like those that were
seen in Belgium in 1989. These UFO's flew very slowly, and extremely LOW in the sky. Stopping traffic on interstates and US highways and causing people to exit their automobiles to observe them. They were witnessed by hundreds or people over a period of YEARS, not days. Yet, I hear little to nothing about this well-documented
series of sightings. A good book to read would be Phil Imbrogno's book
"Night Siege: The Hudson Valley UFO"

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 7 (out of 7 total)

Sam
1/10/2004 11:13:34 AM

thats why I'm here according to the show unsolved mysteries more than 5000 people including law-enforcement seen this craft it went from n.y to harford c.t following i-84. its been seen on several occassions between 1984 -? I personally seen it in the early 1990's and it blew me away it was about the size of a football feild and it was as high as a three story building and triangular in shape. (flat) I pulled into a rest area on i-91s near the country club rd exit when i seen it, Those people were absolutely right as what they saw...and for years it has haunted my memory.

Scott Johansen
1/10/2004 12:02:06 PM

The craft seen by military officials at rendlesham was also triangular and flat. The officer touched it and it was solid but he could not discern what the material was. He said it could have been metallic. Did anyone get any video footage of this event?I would think insuch a highly populated area and with an object that large some tourist would have had a video camera ?

Robert L. Sharp
1/10/2004 12:15:07 PM

Scott:
I believe this incident occurred in the early 80's?? So, it was a time
before video cameras were the norm. And, if I'm not mistaken, this was
a large military complex, so it isn't like the average Joe could waltz in
and take snapshots as if he was at Disneyland.
Thanks,
Robert

Scott Johansen
1/10/2004 1:38:35 PM

Good point Thanks.

Scott Johansen
1/10/2004 2:33:17 PM

Robert:

After reading back the message I wrote I think you thought I was referring to the Rendlesham account. I was asking if any footage was taken of the Hudson valley accounts. As far as I know that is not a military complex. Or is it? But it still remains that cam corders were not as abundant as they are today. Still anything at all????

Scott

Robert L. Sharp
1/10/2004 3:24:38 PM

Scott:
Yes you are right. Sometimes I tend to read a little too fast. The Rendlesham
account was, if I am correct, the same type of object. And I am not really
familiar with Hudson Valley, although, I believe it is just a group of suburbs
or residential areas. I have read different stories of Hudson Valley though.
And, I am not sure if anyone captured any of this on video, but it is quite
possible. I would be astonished if no one did. I am sure there are scores of
videos and still photos, but people are hanging on to them for obvious reasons.
For some reason, when videos and pictures are handed over to certain people,
and you know who I am talking about, they (videos) suddenly disappear and
are never to be seen again.
Thanks,
Robert

Frank
7/26/2004 1:40:32 PM

Scott:

I don't know if you are still looking for info on this event, but to answer yoyr question, yes, there was some video footage taken. The most famous was in Brewster, NY and was shown on TV. It may even be available somewhere for sale.

Many skeptics claimed that the object people saw was a collection of lighted, motorized, hang gliders that flew in formation. It is true that these morons attempted to pull a fast one on unsuspecting motorists around the Hudson valley region, but I personally saw these idiots in the air and you could hear the high-pitched buzzing of their lawn-mower type engines from a mile away. This drastically contradicts the absolute lack of silence that the witnesses reported when this monster triangle flew DIRECTLY over their heads. Hundreds, if not thousands, of motorists stopped and exited their vehicles to watch this spectacle. The book mentioned, "Night Seige" is a great one and covers many sightings.

Replies 1 - 7 (out of 7 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: