UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
lluminati
2/4/2004 5:48:11 PM

About Rick Sobie

Rick it appears that you are JUST A ALIEN ABDUCTEE and are confused. Many abductees under confused memories have regarded thier experiences as spiritual. This turns out when the full memory is reveled under hypnosis to be COMPLETELY FALSE!

They are not angels THEY ARE ALIENS! Many times abductees report just what you reported. This is THIER DECEPTION! Aliens have told abductees that they are the abductees parents.

Go under hypnosis and then see clearly.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 11 total)

Rick Sobie
2/5/2004 2:22:36 AM

General Order 1
The Prime Directive

As the right of each sentient being to live in accordance with its normal cultural evolution is considered sacred, no Starfleet personnel may interfere with the normal and healthy development of alien life and culture. Such interference includes introducing superior knowledge, strength, or technology to a world whose society is incapable of handling such advantages wisely. Starfleet personnel may not violate this Prime Directive, even to save their lives and/or their ships, unless they are acting to right an earlier violation or an accidental contamination of said culture. This directive takes precedence over any and all other considerations, and carries with it the highest moral obligation.

"Well, it looks like we have our work cut out for us here."

DocMoriarty
2/5/2004 5:40:38 AM

Rick:

I'm not really sure aliens watch Star Trek *g*

Didn't Asimov have 3 directives for robots that would additionally apply to greys (if they are engineered properly, that is) ? Hmmm.

Doc

Rick Sobie
2/5/2004 8:00:23 AM

Hi Doc,

Please tell me you are not of the camp who believes that fact becomes fiction the moment a book is written about it or a movie is made.

That is the oldest ploy in the books.

Next to that is naming navy boats after the ships, like Enterprise, and then to be absolutely sure no one in the world could believe that it is real, have someone like Richard Hoagland put up a website and call it the Enterprise Mission.

Rick Sobie
2/5/2004 8:18:11 AM

Hi Doc,

My mistake, they are just filming a Pepsi commercial using SOHO
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2662787.stm

DocMoriarty
2/5/2004 8:45:16 AM

Ah i know you read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I only read the German version, so don't know which abbreviation was used in the English original, but the BEST WAY TO HIDE STH is to put stuff right in front of the people and declaring them as "problem of other people" (German PAL - Problem andrer Leute). Problems of other people are always ignored by the majority.

Oh wait, i got to go now examine some problems of other people, hope to find evidence ...

Regards
Doc

Rick Sobie
2/5/2004 9:03:28 AM

Hi Doc, well actualy I listened to the e-book variety of Douglas Adams work.

He was certainly a march hare, as they say. Speaking of German, I have been listening to some German songs lately and they have some really cool stuff going on there.

Nena feat Kim Wilde - Anywhere Anyplace.mp3
and
nena - 99 Luft Baloons (German).mp3

Robert L. Sharp
2/5/2004 12:56:53 PM

And the sauerkraut is goot too.
Robert

Rick Sobie
2/5/2004 1:38:37 PM

So you've got beans eh?

Are they ....deep browned... with sauce....and those little fatty pieces of bacon?

This rice is real nice. I had rice crispies for breakfast. Made em' myself,
and for lunch its rice with rice pudding for desert.

Robert L. Sharp
2/5/2004 1:57:36 PM

And your eyes will soon start to turn almond shape.
Robert

DocMoriarty
2/5/2004 1:58:26 PM

Well actually i prefer a good hog roast diet with potatoe dumplings. I'm carnivorous you know, i couldn't live from rice, that must be 0 rh negative blood.

Ah yes i like some of Nenas work too, like the 99 Luftballons. It's actually pretty old.

Regards
Doc

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 11 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: