UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Ezra Immanuel Reynolds
12/29/2003 4:44:13 PM

Whats Going On?

I have known and researched this phenomenon my entire life. I a small child born during the second UFO/ Conspiracy age the late 80's and early 90's. My entire life I have had the feeling that things wern't the way they seem. I always felt something was going on the government and media were not telling us. I know something is going on whether or not it is just aviation experiment's, manipulative ET plans, other universes, or supernatural. I have always been interested in physical science, Philosophy and spirituality. I have always know that I was mean't to develop technologies and deliver the human race to a more advanced society of peace prosperity and wonder. I am 15 years old and already learned a huge amount. I have straight A's and a schalorship to a Preperation School called Genesis. I hope to become and M.I.T. Graduate in theoretical physics and biotechnology. I wan't to figure out these things on my own and travel the world to learn these from different perspectives and discover the truth.

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: Whats Going On?

Replies 1 - 7 (out of 7 total)

DiamondStar
4/1/2004 5:46:39 PM

This is another valid reason I want the truth to be known. I do not want another generation growing up manipulated by lies and propaganda. How many years will this guy do reasearch only to be told he is a freak?
Ezra,
May your future be blessed with people who share your views and positive reinforcement. How sensible of you to announce future plans, as MIT now knows you are interested and can help you along behind the scenes.

dimensionalstar
4/1/2004 6:52:24 PM

Ezra...You are so going in the right direction.

Robert L. Sharp
4/1/2004 6:56:56 PM

I agree with you both on your reply to Ezra. His original posting was way back
on December 29th, and I haven't seen him back since, so I don't know if he will
read any of this.
Robert

DiamondStar
4/1/2004 7:10:33 PM

An old phrase, "its the thought that counts" Cheers!

Robert L. Sharp
4/1/2004 7:18:29 PM

You are right, and perhaps he peeps in once in awhile to read.
Robert

Elaine M.
4/5/2004 3:50:41 PM

Many of you here are Starseeds!

Starseeds are individuals who feel excitement and longing upon learning that they might have originated from another world. They experience the aloneness and separateness that is the human condition, but also have the sense of being foreigners on this planet. They find the behavior and motives of our society puzzling and illogical. Starseeds are often most reluctant to become involved in the institutions of society, e.g. political, economic, health care, etc. Even at an early age, they tend to discern the hidden agendas of such conventions with unusual clarity."

Definition:

"Starseeds" describe evolved beings from another planet, star system or galaxy, whose specific missions are to assist Planet Earth and her peoples to bring in the Golden Age at the turn of the millennium.

Starseeds incarnate into the same conditions of helplessness and total amnesia concerning their identity, origins and purpose as do Earth humans. However, the genes of starseeds are encoded with a "wake-up call" designed to "activate" them at a pre-determined moment in life. Awakening can be gentle and gradual, or quite dramatic and abrupt. In either event, memory is restored to varying degrees, allowing starseeds to consciously take up their missions. Their connections to the Higher Self are also strengthened, permitting them to be largely guided by their inner knowing.

Many starseeds are practiced in rapid "spiritual weight loss". Starseeds can throw off in a few years the limiting behavior patterns and fears that Earth humans might take many lifetimes to accomplish. This is because starseeds, having been on similar missions to other planets, are quite familiar with the procedures and techniques for raising consciousness.

The concepts of star ships, intergalactic travel, varied psychic phenomena and sentient life forms in other galaxies, are, of course, natural and logical to them.

DiamondStar
4/5/2004 4:09:00 PM

Bless You Elaine for your kindness and light. Akuraman!

Replies 1 - 7 (out of 7 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: