UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
lluminati
2/4/2004 8:58:12 PM

To the aliens

I want to be abducted. Im the same person that post messages to you from the website abduct.com. Im assuming that youll read this message from a abductees subject memory. I want you to trace my internet provider number from this website to my exact adress. I assume your capable of this also.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 8 (out of 8 total)

Lois
2/4/2004 9:19:18 PM

lluminati...careful..you may get just what you wish for and it may not be what you expected.

Robert L. Sharp
2/4/2004 9:20:05 PM

lluminati:
Let's see where this wish leads you. You may be jumping from the frying
pan right into the fire.
Robert

lluminati
2/4/2004 9:28:33 PM

Then so be it. "what happened, happened and couldnt have happened any other way"
Im not naive. I think the aliens have free will like humans do, and I believe one can be turned to our side eventually. Thats not really why I want to be abducted though.

Do you know in Jacobs book The Threat, that one hybrid exspessed sadness for being with the aliens and not living a normal life with humans? Can we turn them? They are of course part of us also.

dimensionalstar
2/6/2004 5:13:43 PM

Illumanti...forget the abduction wishes...so the research in the process you may have the experience of contact. Do you know where to start?

2/6/2004 7:02:24 PM

Drear wise One since i have spoken to you last, i have had a miain question of mine answered and by a strange person but highly credible! i ned your advice soon Rick!

dimensionalstar
2/6/2004 7:33:43 PM

To the last person who posted...An answer to a question. I am intrigued as to what this question was...in obtaining this answer do you have more questions?

Robert L. Sharp
2/6/2004 7:46:44 PM

I second what dimensionalstar stated. Maybe, just maybe there could be
someone besides Rick that could answer your questions, but if you only
wish to talk to Rick, I suggest you two email each other back and forth,
and not throw out scraps for the rest of us to chase.
Robert

lluminati
2/7/2004 10:06:25 AM

Just tell me; What does it feel like to look into those eyes? Besides fear. Dont you eventually overcome the fear? I know exactly what to expect, so why would I fear them?

Wouldnt our government do similar things to a alien? - (meaning physically examine them etc.) If you were to interrogate a alien on earth away from the craft enviroment in a small room, Wouldnt they talk to you differently? Wouldnt they be scared? Wouldnt they talk "normal" to you then?

And I believe this has happened at least once where our goverment has interrogated a alien. Its all a perspective thing.

You guys I bet still see them as "aliens" I DONT ! I see them as just another intelligent creature. To THEM WE HUMANS ARE THE ALIENS.

I dont pretend to paint them in a positive light, but for once ask ourselves this, Are you really so helpless to abductions? Have you tried talking to them about thier orgins EVEN AS YOU LAY DOWN ON THAT TABLE? Have you done EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to learn about them?

Replies 1 - 8 (out of 8 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: