2/6/2004 12:07:38 PM
Speaking of worldwide panic, mass hysteria, lost religion and so on, here
are some interesting findings from the Roper Polls conducted in 2002.
This is only a sampling from the entire poll.
1. 74% of the population is prepared for an announcement on the UFO and
2. 64% believe in life elsewhere in the universe.
3. 83% believe in the abduction scenario.
4. 79% have had, or know someone who has had a close encounter.
5. 88% say a full announcement will have absolutely no impact on their
So, it looks like this, when the day comes, there will be only a small handful
of idiots out in the streets, waving guns around, acting tough, flinging themselves
off bridges, and cowering in the corners under a table.
That's why I have always said that, the vast majority of believers will have to
somehow help these fools get a grip on reality, and that the universe is not just
for the benefit of earthlings.