UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: FULL DISCLOSURE

Replies 11 - 16 (out of 16 total)

DocMoriarty
2/6/2004 6:30:58 AM

If you would care to read posts at all you'd know that a lot of people here don't really need a disclosure event to know the truth. We know it. The fact that Robert and Rick wore making fun out of your post is simply due to your lazyness of reading anything before posting.

Going to maraud a little, perhaps in bookstores, now that worldwide panic covers my actions.

Regards
Doc

Robert L. Sharp
2/6/2004 12:07:38 PM

Doc:
Speaking of worldwide panic, mass hysteria, lost religion and so on, here
are some interesting findings from the Roper Polls conducted in 2002.
This is only a sampling from the entire poll.

1. 74% of the population is prepared for an announcement on the UFO and
Alien Phenomena.

2. 64% believe in life elsewhere in the universe.

3. 83% believe in the abduction scenario.

4. 79% have had, or know someone who has had a close encounter.

5. 88% say a full announcement will have absolutely no impact on their
religious beliefs.

So, it looks like this, when the day comes, there will be only a small handful
of idiots out in the streets, waving guns around, acting tough, flinging themselves
off bridges, and cowering in the corners under a table.
That's why I have always said that, the vast majority of believers will have to
somehow help these fools get a grip on reality, and that the universe is not just
for the benefit of earthlings.

Robert

Yuxie Doolittle
2/6/2004 9:03:11 PM

EEEE-Yikes!!! If'n it's the end...of-life-as-we-know-it....Ima gunna wanna little lovin!!! Dam the torpedoes!!! Or is it damn the torpedoes? Never quite understood that Navy talk!

HEY!! I'm just foolin' too! I'm a lurker and thought I'd add some funny in with the best of you! ;^)

I LOVE this forum!!!!!!!

Yuxie DooLittle...and I DO mean Do LITTLE!!!

Robbie
2/6/2004 9:21:48 PM

Doc you're statement is incorrect.

You said: "If you would care to read posts at all you'd know that a lot of people here don't really need a disclosure event to know the truth."

Well the FACT is I read many post's of people arguing that they don't believe in Aliens or that they have not visited us. You're wrong there to start with. You say a "lot of people here". What does that mean? Well it means SOME people here don't agree with you so my intentions of posting this here was usefull. You're proved to be wrong there. Nice try though.

You also said: "We know it. The fact that Robert and Rick wore making fun out of your post is simply due to your lazyness of reading anything before posting."

You're again wrong. Many posts on here feature you and the ones mentioned above DEBATING the alien question with other non-believers.

The "ignorance" of Doc, Robert and Rick is in assuming that because YOU don't want to read this (Or allready know it) then no one else does.

If you're not interested or allready know this information then perhaps you could just not respond at all? I expected mature people. Not angry, bitter and miserable people lashing out a single post. LOL

-Robbie

Robert L. Sharp
2/6/2004 9:29:50 PM

To all:
It wasn't my intention to make fun of Robbie's post. As a matter of fact, I wasn't
even thinking of robbie when I replied. I was only replying to Ricks goofy reply
with another goofy one. Can we all just get along now?
Robert

DocMoriarty
2/7/2004 6:46:28 AM

Interesting numbers from that poll. I never believed in that panic theory either. It would actually not change anything i guess, at least not suddenly, maybe in the long run here and there a little bit.

Regards
Doc

Replies 11 - 16 (out of 16 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: