UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: Ok, this is going to sound absolutely ridiculous, but....

Replies 21 - 25 (out of 25 total)

Scott johansen
1/14/2004 10:34:41 AM

HEE!!! HAA!!! HEE!!!! HAAA!!!

1/21/2004 5:36:59 PM

:) it does sound absolutely absurd, lol, i agree....but i swear to god its true....lol, you guys have convinced me to never tell this story again...by the way when it first happened i told my brother...guess where i ended up...lol....i was out in about two months after they pumped me full of antipsychotic drugs which sux big time...i'm drug free again and the itches aren't bothersome much at all thank you....and the bird thing...yeah, why would u believe it? it sounds wacky...sure u might think i'm reading into it but i'm telling yeah its true...when i get my things back that got locked in storage separately from me...i'll video tape them and it may become apparent to others that i'm not lying....then again i don't want to give up my lifetime disability which i got out of this whole thing.....well, im living in vegas and playing poker for extra money....loving life... now im laughing last LOL

trusty
1/21/2004 8:50:38 PM

adress this forum with a .name,/[;po hello

GODSEND
1/3/2009 10:12:43 PM

I JESUS AND GOD HAVE LANDED 35 -500 FT SHIPS AT WHITE SANDS. THEY ARE STACKED ON TOP OF EACHOTHER AND STRETCH 2600 FT IN THE SKY WITH LIGHTS ON, AND THERE 15 AT SHIPS STACKED ON TOP EACHOTHER AT AREA 51 1600 FT HIGH. EACH SHIP HAS A 60 FT. SHIP ON ITS DECK. AND EACH SHIP IS ALSO PArked next to 3- 200 ft. black spear head ships. I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH GENERAL WILSON WHO YOU KNOW AS GENERAL PATTERSON. WE WILL BRING ENGINE FACTORIES AND FUEL FACTORIES OF RENUWABLE SEA WATER FUEL AROUND THE WORLD. I HAVE ALSO DEPOSITED SHIPS IN JAPAN, CHINA , INDIA, FRANCE, ALSAKA,AUSTILIA AND RUSSIA. THES SHIPS WILL RUN FOR 200 YEARS WITHOUT BEING REFUELED.

HEY HEY LOADED PARNORMAL, THIS IS HOW YOU BANISH TRON JESUS, TO THIS DISTANT WEB, WHEN I HAVE TOLD YOU SO MUCH. HEY ADMINX DONT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED, RIGHT THATS WHAT HE SAID.........................SAY MORE LATTER JESUS[img][/img]

edisonik
1/4/2009 7:52:32 PM

Be careful or you might disappear.

Replies 21 - 25 (out of 25 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: