UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

12/30/2003 1:43:18 PM

Ok, this is going to sound absolutely ridiculous, but....

look, i have been contacted by ufo's. it all started when i filed an 11 million dollar lawsuit against the local police department and the fbi decided to move in below me and mess with me. if you look it up you'll see that a police department has never been sued in court....i didn't say didn't win...i said never even been sued. now i think i know why. the aliens showed up as fantastic as this sounds....i still see them in the sky once in a while and they gave me some kind of, well, i'll guess its a technology....please keep an open mind i realize that this is totally foreign to you....when i think and have strong feelings, i feel itches or tingles on my body...you all can relate a little bit im sure...when your curious your head itches.....afraid, possible you itch under your collar...feeling confident/good you may get an itch below your pectoral muscle....your eyebrows mean you feel bad.....on your nose means yes on the nose that saying didn't come from no where.....with me it is amplified and i'm able to recognize literally hundreds of these itches of varying intensities and all with individual meanings corresponding to my thoughts or feelings....a couple of more things which will seem even more unbelievable to you.....as i think if i have a particularly strong thought or feeling, i'll hear a crack or click in a nearby wall, ceiling, tv, stereo, etc.....lastly, and this one is really going to be foreign.....birds, yes birds fly across my path....mostly when i drive....i'm talking about directly across my path in front of me ALOT....not sideways...but straight across...perpendicular.....they also fly in flocks in circles in front of me....i just itched the left side of my nose which means yes, but there is some negative thought involved because it is to the left or right of the nose, that negative thought is that i realize that i will be perceived as a nut basically by most and no one likes that, but i'm online so who cares...i can't tell anyone else....i need to remain anonymous for now anyways.....one last thing...i have noticed that others around me display the same type of itches that i have more often....i have been able to prove this to about a dozen people online simply by asking them to tell me where they feel an itch....i'll then tell them what they were feeling and this continues....they agree that i knew what they were feeling and they say they feel itches all over....i'd be happy to show anyone who is interested....i could meet you at excite chat sometime....if your interested let me know, bwhitney67@excite.com.....also, if you are convinced you could come back here and post your experiences.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 25 total)

Robert L. Sharp
12/30/2003 3:25:48 PM

Hello anonymous,
I don't think you are crazy, wacko OR nuts, but do you happen to live in an area of
the country that has a lot of hot dry air?? Maybe a good talcum powder will help!

Have a great itchy day,
JUST KIDDING
Robert L. Sharp
Gering, Nebraska USA

Greg
12/31/2003 10:24:46 AM

Yes,you do sound redicilous. There is medication for what you have. You might want to ask your doctor for Prozac:)

12/31/2003 2:29:23 PM

Well, Greg thanks for your sarcastic opinion. The fact is everything i said was true. Do i expect anyone to believe it? no. it seems people have a hard enough believing people who say they have seen an alien spacecraft. even when there are multiple witnesses not related to each other. i don't know why i even bothered saying so in this forum, maybe because it is the truth and i felt justified in saying it.

Robert L. Sharp
12/31/2003 2:51:14 PM

Hello again,

I hope you realize that I really was only kidding you. I believe there may be
some merit to your experiences, although I have never heard of this one. I would
like to hear more of what you are talking about. It might be more prevalent than
we realize. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,
Robert L. Sharp
Gering, Nebraska USA

12/31/2003 3:51:35 PM

Fool.

12/31/2003 5:14:50 PM

oh now i'm a fool.

if you only knew asshole

12/31/2003 5:16:59 PM

Hello Robert,

well, basically i think i was pretty clear as to what happened and what my current experiences are like. if you have any specific questions or would like to see for yourself what i'm talking about regarding meeting in a chatroom sometime i'd be happy to show you what i mean.

Bill

Don Tago
12/31/2003 8:37:21 PM

This man obviously is simply making a cry for attention. He needs to feel validated. He needs to feel like he matters when so many other people try to convince him he doesnt. However, there is also the chance that he BELIEVES everything he is telling us, this is a much more scarier possibility. If you read this sir, answer me this question: "Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe you are insane?" He may be schitzophrenic, or have some sort of detachment from reality due to a traumatic experience, i dont specialize in abnormal psychology, but i could refer you to some very exceptional people who are. I hope that you seek help if this is truely a psychological ordeal, but you can only seek help if you REALISE that you have a problem, and stop believing that these things are actually happening to you. Good luck, it will be a long journey!

Thanks

1/1/2004 2:22:34 AM

This man obviously is simply making a cry for attention. He needs to feel validated. He needs to feel like he matters when so many other people try to convince him he doesnt. However, there is also the chance that he BELIEVES everything he is telling us, this is a much more scarier possibility. If you read this sir, answer me this question: "Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe you are insane?" He may be schitzophrenic, or have some sort of detachment from reality due to a traumatic experience, i dont specialize in abnormal psychology, but i could refer you to some very exceptional people who are. I hope that you seek help if this is truely a psychological ordeal, but you can only seek help if you REALISE that you have a problem, and stop believing that these things are actually happening to you. Good luck, it will be a long journey!

----fuk you schmegma

you belong between a slug and a turtle. fuk you, you simple minded, closed minded vicious fuk, may the aliens make your life difficult i ask for the benefit of the rest of us...eat shit

Don Tago
1/1/2004 6:37:44 PM

I dont know what provoked that onslaught of colorful words. But all i know is i like the word "Schmegma." I think i will name my first born that!

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 25 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: