UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
lluminati
2/7/2004 7:15:15 PM

Im about to give out my cell phone number

just in case ANYONE wants to talk and exchange ideas about the aliens. Im thinking about it, then I think of maybe some hostile non-believers that might call me. Hmmm, Should I do it?

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 5 (out of 5 total)

Robert L. Sharp
2/7/2004 8:11:41 PM

lluminati:
That might be a foolish endeavor. You would be charging the battery
every hour or so.
Robert

Lois
2/7/2004 8:22:08 PM

Funny Robert! We could all pitch in for a 800 E.T. line. LOL

Robert L. Sharp
2/7/2004 8:39:54 PM

I wouldn't want to pay the bill!
Robert

dimensionalstar
2/7/2004 8:46:39 PM

Illumanti if you want to talk to people in real time in an open forum about this topic let me know. I will tell you what program to go to and where the place is located. Basically it is a chat room. It has been around a long time called UFO and alien phenomenom. It is like most chat rooms although the room administrators attempt to keep the subject material on target it does slide into other realms once in awhile. It is full of bright intelligent people with a wide range of experiences and discussion material. If you are interested let me know and I will tell you how to get there.

Scott Johansen
2/10/2004 8:18:20 PM

Illuminati:

WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER!!!
I hope you were kidding. If you want, just post your e-mail address and then you can correspond with those whom you think warrant a discussion.If they turn out to be a freakazoid you can always block them from your e-mail. Eventually you may even give a safe person a contact number in a private setting.

But just posting it on a public website would be disasterous for you rest assured.

Replies 1 - 5 (out of 5 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: