UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Alex
2/8/2004 2:58:55 AM

John Titor is bullshit

John Titor never existed and never will. if he did then the he would be in some underground CIA research lab as soon as ppl found out about him. stuff he was explaining about maybe possible in the future but anyone could make up a story like that. why did he have an old corvette? why didn't anyone use his car to go to the future and bring back some super technology? just think about that. it's bullshit.
he has a good point, though... about the war thing. i don't believe there will be an American civil war, but after what's been going on the the middle east, world war seems possible. we should think about who we vote for...

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: John Titor is bullshit

Replies 1 - 8 (out of 8 total)

jt
2/8/2004 7:47:19 AM

At this point there will not be a war-the world line has changed-you are right-think about who you vote for.

I never asked you to believe, I never even asked you to listen.

jt
2/8/2004 7:48:47 AM

If I missed a question just let me know.

Robert L. Sharp
2/8/2004 12:38:36 PM

anonymous:
It may be difficult to believe what jt says, but at least he signs his name and
doesn't swear at us.
Robert

DocMoriarty
2/8/2004 4:51:20 PM

I'd say even if JT is a hoax he has a lot of good points and is well worth reading. Of course in case of a hoax he doesn't do the people trying to find truth a favour and works into the hands of debunkers and sceptics.

Since today is Sunday, i'll disclose now why i think this picture is a fake:

http://www.anomalies.net/time_travel/fetch.jpg

Look at the laser beam. It is bent as you'd expect it to be by the gravity source. So far so well. But what with the light reflected from objects in the background, like the window frames ? It should be bent too. If it wouldn't be fake, the background would be distorted, maybe kinda like seen through a fish eye lens. This is not the case. All is perfectly straight and in order.

So next time you fake a picture showing how light beams are bent by a gravity well better use a fish eye lense effect or something similar on the background.

Regards
Doc

Robert L. Sharp
2/8/2004 5:59:13 PM

Doc:
Very observant! What a guy.
Robert

jt
2/9/2004 3:54:46 AM

At least add your name to your post stranger-its hard to ridicule a man without a name.

doc-thankyou you are the only person who doesn't care about were I am from , only about what I have to say.

LW
2/9/2004 4:07:20 AM

It's me I am new to these baords and read what this jt twit is posting, I find it funny that so many of you I assume adults are buying into this total crock of shit.

I laughed my ass off, at "I dont expect you to belive me" bullshit well jt only a complete tard listens to what you say anyway, go and see your local doctor, he might be able to help you.

And as for the rest of you dont encourage this nit wit he'll onyl post more

me

Out

jt
2/11/2004 3:53:09 AM

LW

...............................................................Thats it I just don't know what to say many people in this forum have vision-you simply do not...............................................................................................I am still searching.......................................................nope nothin'

Replies 1 - 8 (out of 8 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: