UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Robbie
2/12/2004 1:15:55 AM

Let Me Know What You Think?

Below is a rough, rough draft of my work-in-progress screenplay currently with no title. Although I want WAR OF WORLDS. (Not The War Of The Worlds)

It's about a fictional time in the future when a UFO crashes in a highly populated area forcing us upon the reality of Aliens. There are other twists which will seperate it from the Independ Day/Close Encounter type of movie.

I have more than this written, but I don't want to write a book on here.

"INT=INSIDE"
"EXT=OUTSIDE"

Read below:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXT. MORNING. SKY
We see a large craft descending towards the ground at an incredible speed. Smoke and fire are shooting out of the back.

EXT. MORNING. LIBERTY ISLAND
We see the statue of liberty with tourists and people crowded around outside.

CUT TO:
We see a janitor working in the statue with headphones on, when a soaring sound takes over the audio coming from his headphones. He takes them off, steps over to a window and see’s a fiery Craft heading straight for Lady Liberty.

JANITOR
(Scared to death)
Oh my God!
He turns and runs as fast as he can.

EXT. MORNING. NEW YORK HARBOR
Were behind the craft and see it headed straight for the statue. Hundreds of onlookers start running for cover. Many jump in the water deliberately. The craft slams into the statues torch, The torch plunges to the ground and shatters. The craft soars to the ground sliding for several feet until it explodes to a stop. Smoke, fire surround the large craft. Sparks shoot from the wreckage with black smoke everywhere.

CUT TO:
The onlookers all come out from hiding wanting to see what has just happened. They are all confused and dazed. Many people begin to yell and cry various things. Pandemonium is setting in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

replies will be listed below this message edit

Ads help to support this site: