UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Terra
10/7/2005 1:12:58 AM

Stanton Friedman said it best

Stanton Friedman's four conclusions from his "UFO Challenge" article:

1) The evidence is overwhelming that Planet Earth is being visited by intelligently controlled extraterrestrial spacecraft. In other words, SOME UFOs are alien spacecraft. Most are not.

2) The subject of flying saucers represents a kind of Cosmic Watergate, meaning that some few people in major governments have known since July, 1947, when two crashed saucers and several alien bodies were recovered in New Mexico, that indeed SOME UFOs are ET. As noted in 1950, it's the most classified U.S. topic.

3) None of the arguments made against conclusions One and Two by a small group of debunkers such as Carl Sagan, my University of Chicago classmate for three years, can stand up to careful scrutiny.

4) The Flying Saucer story is the biggest story of the millennium: visits to Planet Earth by aliens and the U.S. government's cover-up of the best data (the bodies and wreckage) for over fifty years.

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/sfchlng.html

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: Stanton Friedman said it best

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 10 total)

cornerdoor
12/8/2005 4:21:37 PM

Thanks.....for sharing. i met him once, here in Detroit...at a conference. In studying the ufo phenomenen for twenty five years now....i have now come to be a student of " The Greater Community Way of Knowledge". May i.... introduce you to Marshall Vian Summers ..................@ "Allies of Humanity.org. Happy Holidays.

Ga kar
2/6/2006 8:35:01 AM

I also have met Stanton Friedman's at a conference in the uk and I found he gave a very good lecture, also he was very aproachable to talk to and very ready to have a picture taken with him.

Nasafan
3/9/2006 6:06:21 AM

You have no idea Mr. Friedman is; he just claims that he had worked on many "secret" projects. I say he is an imposter. Any body can come up with those kinda claims.

ONtheWAYout
3/9/2006 10:13:39 AM

nasafan:

You don't have a clue as to who Mr. Friedman is. You are the one that is
totally clueless and ignorant. He has probably done more for the world in
one hour than you could do in a lifetime. So please shut your big fat yap.
What a loser you are.

OUT

Krafty
3/15/2006 9:15:44 PM

OTWO,

Hey loser - everybody has a right to their own opinion. You have some big balls by calling somebody a loser because their opinion doesn't agree with yours. You must be having a heavy flow day or you have penis envy.

Krafty

ONtheWAYout
3/16/2006 8:06:26 AM

krafty:

Well, there must be different rules for different fools in this goofy place
called Earth. Let me copy and paste YOUR exact words so you can refresh
your memory if that's possible.

This is what you said:

"everybody has a right to their own opinion"

Have a nice day fool.

OUT

Krafty
3/16/2006 8:49:14 PM

Out,

I thought you caught on to what I was saying, but for the mentally deficient, I'll have to be more explicit. How about this -

Just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion, it doesn't warrant calling them a loser.

Does that clarify things for you now? Is the light bulb coming on yet? I'm sure it takes a while to warm up

Have a pleasant evening, Ricky Retardo

Krafty

LJ
3/26/2006 2:57:36 PM

I think we're agreed that all opinions should be welcomed, raw or not.

Either way you slice it though, Stanton Friedman has been quite vocal on the subject
for a great many years.. historically, has confronted the debunkers head-on.. his
credentials and accomplishments can be easily checked for all to see if they only
took the time to do their homework.. unlike embracing stories of people like Bob
Lazaar who can't even document their own education, for cryin' out loud..

Clearly, there's a number of solid, as of yet unexplained cases on record that
support the idea that there is something of substance to the ufo phenom.. Friedman,
like him or not, makes some decent arguments in this regard.. always has..

I don't have any objections to some reasonable skepticism on the subject, but
Friedman openly debates the big boys..i.e. Phil Klass, James McGaha amongst
others... they go beyond mere skepticism.. they flat out grasp at any straw to make
their theories appear as the definitive solution..

The mindsets of these individuals are such that they go to extremes in trying to
debunk the ufo phenom with some rather bogus arguments.. Friedman challenges
those arguments. And likewise, he doesn't go to the other extreme either, by
accepting each and every ufo claim as being legit..

Seems to me that we need people like Friedman to offset some rather faulty thinking..

LJ

Krafty
3/29/2006 9:54:06 PM

LJ -

I agree with you. Friedman as been the most vocal for the acceptance of the UFO phenomena and the UFO community should be thankful for that.

The only thing I don't like about him, and this is just a personal thing, he's a meglomaniac. If you read any of his opinions that he has written ( I read them in the MUFON Journal) he thinks the UFO phenom revolves around him. That's my biggest bitch about Mr. Friedman - that the UFO commmunity needs to genuflect before the Friedman altar.

Krafty

LJ
3/30/2006 6:08:30 PM

Krafty..

I suppose he does have his own style, like anyone else who's been involved with
this issue for so many years.. (and he has been).. but even so, I admire his
perserverance and willingness to confront what I consider to be some rather bogus
debunking arguments by so-called experts like McGaha, Klass and others.

But I think I understand where you're coming from..

Maybe I've simply followed his arguments for too long, I'm not sure.. I suppose I just
don't see too many others out there waiting in the wings who would be willing to
aggressively debate the issues as he has, for as long as he has, with comparable
experience..

LJ

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 10 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: