UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Rajiv Saini
2/13/2004 12:23:59 AM

NOT A THREE DIMENSIONAL CONCEPT.

SPACE SHIPS WHICH ARE COMING TO OUR EARTH IS TRUE .THEY ARE COMEING THROUGH OUT THE AGES ,BUT NOW FROM THE LAST 100YEARS PAST, STIL THE SIGHTINGS TEX PALACE IN LARGE NUMBERS. IT IS TRUE THAT THEY ARE COMING FROM OUT OF SPACE & SOME FROM OUR OWN GALAXY AND SOME FROM DISTANCE GALAXIES SOME ARE LIKE US, BUT THEY KNOW HOW TO CLIM ON HIGHER FREQUENCY OR OTHER DIMENSIONS. I LIVE IN INDIA & IN INDIA UFO'S IS NOT YET BEEN REPORTED BUT IN OUR HOLYBOOK'"GITA "LORD KRISHNA TELLS TO ARJUNA

"THAT THERE ARE MANY WORLDS SEEN & UNSEEN & MANY DIFFERENT RACES.
UNIVERSE IS SWAN WITH LIFE".

THERE ARE MANY ANSWERS TO BE GIVEN. ALLTHE ANSWERS IS BASE ON COSMIC LAWS WHERE ALL THE BRANCHES OF SCIENCE ,PHYSICS , ASTRONOMY,ENGINEERING, RELIGION ,PHILOSOPHY,PSYCOLOGY,MATAPHYSICS MERGE IN TO ONE GREAT WHOLE WHICH WE CALL COSMIC TRUTH OR UNIVERSALLAW. NOW THE QUESTION IS SPACE SHIP TECNOLOGY, SPACE BEINGS WILL NOT TECH US THERE SPACESHIP TECNOLOGY UNTIL & UNLESS WE BECOME HOLY. WHERE CRIME ,HATE, KILLINGS STOPS IT SHOULD BE CEASE FOREVER, MISUSE OF AUTOMIC POWER IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO HUMAN BEINGS UNLESS & UNTIL THE GOVERMENT OF AL THE NATION SHOULD WORK FOR THE BENIFIT & FOR THE WELFARE OF THE PEOPLE & FOR THIS PLANET EARTH . YES, THE INDIVIDUALS CAN CONTACT THE SAUCER OR THE SPACE BEINGS ,ACCORDING TO THERE CELEBERTY . SOME INDIVIDUALS HAVE TELLPATHY AND CLAIRYAUDIENT POWER OR SOME OTHER ETC... IN INDIA THERE MANY YOGIS &SAINTS THEY OBEY COSMIC LAW LIKE THAT ALL THE SPACE BEINGS OBEYS COSMIC LAW MANY ANSWERS IS GIVEN IN "AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A YOGI "

CONSCIOUS OF THREE-DIMENSIONAL LIFE ,HE IS WHAT WE CALL A HUMAN BEING
IF HIS CONSCIOUSNESS IS EXPENDED TO INCLUDE LIFE IN HIGHER FRIQUENCIES -HIGHER PLANES OF CONSCIOUSNESS-HE BECOMES A "SPACEMAN" .
ALL THE SPACESHIP KNEW TELEPORTATION METHOD, WITH THAT ANY DISTANCE
CAN BE COVER,BUT AT PRESENT STAGE OUR EARTH TECHNOLOGY IS FAR BEHIND
WE DONT KNOW THE EXACT MATERIAL OR THE COMBINATION OF IT .

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 5 (out of 5 total)

Rajiv saini
2/13/2004 2:03:55 AM

ITS RAJIV SAINI AGAIN SORRY ,THERE IS SOME SPELLING MISTAKE SO READ OUT FOLLOWING AS
LINE NO.3 "TAX" AS TAKES
LINE NO 4 "OUT OF SPACE" AS OUTER SPACE
LINE NO 5 "CLIM" AS CLIME
LINE NO 16 "TECH" AS TEACH
LINE NO.22 "CELEBERTY" AS CALIBER TY

D
2/14/2004 7:55:07 PM

Hi Rajiv,

it was a relief to read your post because you have confirmed what I've said in the few times I've dropped into this forum: we will not make contact until and unless we become more enlightened beings and until we can 'listen' to guidance.

While science and rational thinking serve their purpose they are not the end products of human evolution.

Rajiv I read "Autobiography of a Yogi" in the 1970's and re-read it recently and agree with you.

boys will be boys and play with toys so keep your noses clean ....

blessings and peace

D from Australia

alex
3/24/2004 4:38:55 PM

stop typing nearly all in caps please, thank you.
And also, I beleive in UFO's, so if you want an interesting conversation, email me at orderoftheeye@hotmail.com

Robert L. Sharp
3/24/2004 5:26:32 PM

Alex:
I am confused as to why you think people are going to email you just to talk
about the beliefs in UFOs. What do you think this forum is for?
Robert

Observant
3/24/2004 10:07:56 PM

Rajiv,
I'm rather a fan of India and find the degree of spirituality there higher than in the West. And the best, to me, part about India is how 10,000 years of written knowledge (which is what Veda- the Hindu holy books means).
Please feel allowed to misspell. Few Americans have any ability in more than one language unless they were born in a two language household.

Actually it is a person's personal frequency of energy output which qualifies them to the upper levels and is their ticket to the ballpark when it comes to having fun with your birthright. Which is to say, that if a person is doing what they are really designed to do, then someone will end up calling them a holyman or woman despite that everyone
SHOULD be doing it.

Replies 1 - 5 (out of 5 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: