UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Ajith Sojan
12/17/2005 4:24:38 AM

UFOs could be real - a theory

Hi !

This is my first post and my purpose is to convey an idea to the fraternity in this forum.

Lack of gravity is a problem:
A few days back, I was watching a programme about space travel in which the lack of gravitational force was mentioned as a serious obstacle for man's journey into deep space. Long-term exposure to zero-gravity environs would have adverse effects on the human body. Our bodies would weaken because of the lack of physical exertion. That is why space travellers follow a strict regimen of exercise while in space. Even with exercise, a space journey lasting say, 20 years could prove fatal for the travellers on their return to normal gravity. Thus, we will have to find a solution to this problem before we can venture into really deep space.

Centripetal force can replace gravity:
One possile solution is to replace gravity with an equivalent centripetal force generated by a rotating space-craft. The direction of the force is not relevant as long as it is consistent and of equivalent magnitude to that on earth. If such a craft is used, space travellers can lead a normal life just as they would on earth. In case they come across an environment with say, 2G of gravitational force, then the craft will have to adjust its rotational speed accordingly to produce just the right amount of centripetal force inside.

Now to those UFOs:
Assuming that aliens are for real, then they would probably come from a place where they have some amount of gravity. In their attempts to probe deep space, they may have encountered the same problem as we face today.. the lack of gravity. And their solution? A craft much like the 'flying saucer' that would rotate and generate enough centripetal force to replace their gravity!

How did we ever imagine a saucer?
The earliest known references to UFOs attribute a 'circular' or 'saucer-like' shape to these crafts. If the sightings were only imagination, then how did this shape emerge? And that too long before modern man began thinking of a rotating circular craft for his own space-travel? On the other hand, if the early citings were for real, then surely we have now a logical explanation for that fantastic shape.

Be careful, they are cleverer..
Once this idea came to me, I have started taking a less critical view about the phenomenon of UFOs. I would even venture to guess that these aliens could have much greater intelligence than we do. We are only today thinking of a rotating disc for travelling in space. These guys have already arrived here in them! They have found us before we could find them!

Regards,
Ajith Sojan
ajith.sojan@gmail.com

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: UFOs could be real - a theory

Replies 1 - 3 (out of 3 total)

Ajith Sojan
12/19/2005 4:06:41 AM

Correction : I meant centrifugal force, not centripetal.

Ajith Sojan
12/19/2005 4:06:51 AM

Correction : I meant centrifugal force, not centripetal.

William Fox
2/9/2006 10:07:13 PM

I am the president of a society at Wittenberg University, in Springfield OH. The Society for Extraordinary Phenomena. If anyone is interested in other sources of information apropos the UFO and Abduction Phenomena, as well as other aspects of the paranormal, you are welcome to visit the site and post on our forum. We are a group of professors and students with an academic interest in such phenomena. the website forum is:
www.uncoverthetruth.net/forum/
-William Fox

Replies 1 - 3 (out of 3 total)

Return to Research Forum Homepage

Ads help to support this site: