UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: UFOs Exist

Replies 11 - 20 (out of 65 total)

Observant
3/30/2004 8:33:10 PM

Robert,
"One other thought. I have wondered how the UFO situation was handled hundreds
of years ago, say in the year 1200 for example. Do you suppose the powers that
were, tried to cover it all up back then, and lie to the population and tell them they
don't exist. I wonder what their mindset was back then? Any thoughts? "
I think that in that time period anything unusual in the Western Hemisphere was demons, the work of the Devil, etc. In rare cases it could have been taken as actual gods or other spirits depending upon the ideas of a particular group.
In the Eastern Hemisphere there have always been people who have read and understood the ancient writings such as the Vedas and know already knew that there are other worlds and that there are flying machines.
You have to be in the Western Hemisphere to have a total blackout of knowledge.

Caryn
4/1/2004 12:06:21 PM

UFOs have to exist cause if they don't then i've wasted a lot of time on aliens and UFOs

G
4/13/2004 3:55:03 PM

The pictures may be of secret experimental aircrafts the gov. created for research.

Robert L. Sharp
4/13/2004 4:01:02 PM

G:
You may be partly right. However, UFOs have been around for thousands of years,
long before any Governments, especially like the US, and long before research was
started on them.
Robert

George
4/14/2004 9:38:47 AM

Alot photos are faked. Alot are project Aurora craft like the TR-3B. Alot are genuine like the Trent photos.

Raven
4/24/2004 1:12:45 PM

Over 800 reported UFO's every month worldwide, photographs, films, multiple witness sightings and physical evidence makes me wonder. Some of the reports and evidence are the product of misinterpretaion and hoaxes but the number and consistency indicates that not all of them are mistakes or fakes.

Raven
4/25/2004 12:08:35 PM

Whether you believe in them or not, UFO's are now part of our reality.

Andrew
5/13/2004 8:54:07 PM

UFOs/Aliens are a controversial topic. I understand the skeptics. Believe me, I would be one if not for what I have seen in the sky.

But, on at least 3 occasions in my life, I have seen things in the sky that I cannot explain.

The most recent one occured on August 29, 2003, in which I witnessed a MASSIVE red triangular object in the sky near my home at 4:45 AM. It was unbelievable. I was in the car and saw this thing moving slowly in the distance.

I slowed down and had several emotions come over me. The first was "What is this thing and what is it doing here?" The second was a sense of excitement. The third was a bone-chilling sense of fear. "What does this mean?" It was eerie.

I have great faith in those who have seen strange things in the sky. People don't just make this stuff up. The number of eyewitnesses who have seen something is enormous. The vast majority of eyewitnesses are very credible and are decent, regular citizens.

Skeptics, I believe, have an important role in the UFO debate. And we must embrace them. They are the ones with the questions and who allow all of us to stay focused.

I think that we can all agree is that there is something going on in the skies over this country and over other nations as well. What it is cannot be explained.

This universe is so vast. We cannot nor should we ever as human beings rule out the possibility of the existence of extraterrestrials.

aero-dynamic spaceman
5/19/2004 10:13:02 AM

Yes UFOs are real,but are they extraterrestrial spacecraft from another world?
Aerial Phenomena has been witnessed by many individuals that are qualified to testify what is normal and abnormal aerial dynamics.
Asumption is not enough,prove is needed in the light of science to conclude the ETH.

Andrew
5/20/2004 11:31:06 AM

You have a very good point. Unfortunately, we will probably never be able to obtain "proof" of the existence of extraterrestrials. It's like trying to prove the existence of God. It isn't possible. We can only offer theories.

There are a multitude of people that have testified as to proportedly seeing otherworldly beings and balls of light that have been reported to be under intelligent control and seemingly have "morphed" into proported extraterrestrial beings. Is this mass histeria? Perhaps. I have no doubt that some of the UFO phenomenon feeds off of itself. But I think the assumption of mass hysteria can't be proven either. And I think that there are too many who have credibly seen something.

I can go either way on the UFO debate. Frankly, though, I don't see why there has to be a big debate over it. There is definitely something going on in the skies. What it is, well, anyone could say.

We should never, ever, rule out the possiblity of extraterrestrials. Evolutionary philosophy and basic common sense tell us that this universe of ours is simply massive and there isn't any reason why anything else out there couldn't exist. Extraterrestrials may have had a 1-billion year head start on us.

My question to those on this board is: If extraterrestrials exist, why haven't they tried to communicate with humans on a large scale? Other than reported abductions, why don't they communicate to us through SETI or radio waves or the various other methods through which we try to communicate with them?

Are they too advanced? It doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't they want us to know about their existence?

After all, if we were visiting other planets with our innate human imperial colonization mentality, I am sure that we would announce our prescence, quite clearly in fact.

Replies 11 - 20 (out of 65 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: