UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: UFOs Exist

Replies 21 - 30 (out of 65 total)

bernd
5/22/2004 6:56:22 PM

" My question to those on this board is: If extraterrestrials exist, why haven't they tried to communicate with humans on a large scale? Other than reported abductions, why don't they communicate to us through SETI or radio waves or the various other methods through which we try to communicate with them? "

The answer is very easy:
They don't see the human individuum, they see the human on the planet earth. And see, what we do to other human, see the wars we do, see how we treat other kind of life and what we do to our planet. Really, if I were an alien, I would watching but keeping outside and hide my existence (like the aliens do now).

Maybe one day, when we are able to live in peace and respect to all kind of life, when we are able to save our planet, mabe they will come and say hello.

Raven
5/23/2004 2:23:38 PM

" My question to those on this board is: If extraterrestrials exist, why haven't they tried to communicate with humans on a large scale? Other than reported abductions, why don't they communicate to us through SETI or radio waves or the various other methods through which we try to communicate with them? "

Maybe they have contacted our government. Perhaps they were asked by our government to remain unknown.

Andrew
5/24/2004 11:52:10 AM

Do you think that it is possible that human life on earth originated from aliens?

The most interesting abduction reports include aliens with almost god-like powers of telepathy. Is this an evolutionary trait, or perhaps is this in some way connected in with the general notion in Western society of "God"? Basically, are alien lifeforms the "God" we have been looking to for so long?

I thought I would bring that up. While I'm not sure I subscribe to that, I think it is important to challenge our way of thinking about higher lifeforms and their relation to a spiritual world.

The Champ
5/27/2004 2:59:20 AM

I've read a bit on how it was handled back then. Only they weren't UFO's, they were more chronologically fitting figments of people imaginations. Ferry's, and more commonly demons(as preached by the very powerful catholic church at the time). People will always imagine things. UFO's are just the latest dillusions. Surely its no fault of those who see them, it looks all to real I'm told. But the mind can play many tricks. We've all been spooked by simple ones, some people are cursed with more elaborate hoaxes.

And on photos, its been getting easier and easier to use photographic equipment. I've probably only taken a couple hundred photo's in my life, but with decent equipment, I can take some damn good shots. There's no trick to it with a decent camera.

I can browse through a history book and see quality shots of Gettysburgs casualties, the Hindenburg going up in flames, amazing action shots in WWII, assasination attempts in all their bloody detail, yet I can't seem to find a decent UFO shot. Can anyone help me out with that?

5/27/2004 6:55:24 AM

UFOs are not dillusions, as you may suggest. The term UFO is only meant to describe what appears to be an aerial object of some kind, but it cannot be identified. In that sense, UFOs are a very real element of aerial phenomenon.

If UFOs are a hoax, then it must be the most brilliant and elaborate hoax ever imagined on such a massive scale. I guess I must be a victim of this "hoax." I consider myself a conherent, well-educated person who understands what a hoax is and isn't. What I have seen, I would not classify as a "hoax," but a reality.

I think skeptics are an important element into the investigation and scientific research into UFOs, but the whole "people are just seeing things" assertion is getting really old and, increasingly, is being disproved.

gzhpcu
5/27/2004 8:05:00 AM

Champ,
Here's an interesting video: http://www.jman5.com/mexufo.htm

and an interesting picture: http://www.ufowisconsin.com/county/reports2003/analysisweyauwegaphotos.html

The video has been discussed for a long time on the internet. Since it is so good, many think it is a hoax. Can't say. No definite conclusive evidence yet. No one ever claimed responsibility for a hoax. The mexican Jamie Maussan claims he has supporting eye witnesses... (but still, I am not sure...)

The best photos I ever saw were Billy Meier's photos (just search in google for them), only IMHO not doubt they are hoaxes (see Kal Korff).

Still, ufos do not pose for photos. Best cases combination of radar and visual sightings by military or commercial pilots.

Andrew
5/27/2004 2:24:43 PM

There are tens of thousands of UFOs being reported all the time. Some people may never see one. Others may see one on a number of occasions. Why do they seem to appear for certain people and not for others? I don't know.

I always keep a camera with me. I wish I had one in my car when I saw a UFO last August, but I am determined to always have one with me from now on. But most people aren't prepared in that sense. And most people don't always look up at the sky that often.

I find myself constantly looking upward, especially at night. Maybe I have a better appreciation of the universe after my experiences.

The Champ
5/27/2004 3:22:11 PM

My thanks for the vid gzhpcu, very decent quality actually. Any background info on who shot it etc?

HARRY SOMMERVILLE
5/31/2004 1:53:10 AM

HI ALL,OF COURSE IT IS VERY EASY TO FAKE UFO PHOTOS AT MY GROUPS WEBSITE www.geocities.com/e2wufos/home I TELL YOU JUST HOW EASY,TAKE A LOOK.
HARRY SOMMERVILLE
DIRECTOR OF E2WUFOS

Andrew
5/31/2004 8:08:42 PM

Wow, those are interesting photos. They seem very random and it looks like there is very little possibility of a hoax in any of the photographs.

Replies 21 - 30 (out of 65 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: