UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: UFOs Exist

Replies 51 - 60 (out of 65 total)

umnic12
6/2/2008 6:00:34 PM

160 When I watch TV and I see many stars or the well-known people to me speak that this or that of them should die or will die. Also die. Speaks me a voice inside of me or those who above. More likely, those who above. Inclu ding about the future failures. And all comes true. With it it is very difficult to live, but I understand, that I have also other abilities, т about it becomes a little bit easier, somewhere on 2 from 100 percent 161 It would be desirable me to talk to scientists and militarians of our country and to visit certain places of our planet, but at me is not present while opportunities. And protection at me is not present, and it means, that I shall not meet you, and it is very bad, because could help you and you to me 162 Such sensation, that I can order to the body мутировать. Sometimes lowered a body temperature, it became cold or on the contrary raised and it became warm a-body temperature about 4 seconds kept and more than 163 Ани operate space and what there to be and flies 164 Probably, and to operate the sun 165 All that you did for me, to me has very much helped to understand, who I, who they 166 That person whom their planet, then I and still something shall write 167 Бермудский a triangle, probably, this that place, where leaves energy from the center of the ground, I could all explain more precisely, if at me would be more information about бермудском a triangle, but is also another will tell, how refers to, the same technology, as at them 168 Probably to put not the visible security guard to your child, which will protect and rescue it from death, harm it what will not bring. It rescueed me twice and look, what to me has opened 169 Why you do not see reductions and an electromagnetic field of the ground the eyes? Yes because you go under the program standard, and some of us see, able that you are not able and cannot, because we are able to remove the program from ourselves and to program 170 If, their flying device has really, casually fallen somewhere and they were lost, then, their photos at militarians clearly whence have undertaken. Militarians simply could not bring down them. Probably, they had a malfunction or it there were their children who have stolen the machine at the parents and have gone on the ground, to admire it, both have not coped with management, and have fallen, therefore have thought to you to not revenge-accident and all 171 Indigo this and muses of that and this time 172 I Wish to conduct some excavation, approximately I know where and if is not present to me will help both they and they and a techno break. One of those places who will have найти-is a box in which the gift to that scientist or that country which will find lays. This very tight box, it consists from метала light color with two handles. Inside there certain space technologies, and the most interesting, that I saw, how we have found that place where this subject lays and have got from a room, and have transferred all in laboratory. It has been shown all as a television picture from that place where the box and yes where we in laboratory 173 I guess as German plates fly lays, I am assured, that I can construct such machine. Certainly, if our scientists 174 Recently will help has appeared a computer, and I at once have started to search about similar for that at me in башке and all is surprising that is written and laid out on the Internet converges with моею the information 175 Ани wish to communicate with us 176 I knew that Vladimir becomes the president for long before to them became - to me have told, that it will come from спец services and they were not mistaken 177 City in which I now live, have made on me very huge shock in 94 year. I already at that time prepared for a meeting, and I was not mistaken

umnic12
6/2/2008 6:01:59 PM

178 there Is, I and then knew the first place of landing, I already then, at small age, considered district, as a place where their machine can land or, simply where there will be a meeting. And I have told to those friends who at that time communicated with me that would be necessary somehow to descend in a wood and to sit in the evening at a fire. They have agreed also we, next day, and have made. Evening, a fire burns, and I suddenly speak, that everything, will suffice to sit, пойдемте from here. And very sharply and quickly spoke, as though, that that called me on a footpath. We have thrown all quickly and have gone on a footpath, and have stopped on it. I have looked in top and have seen many spheres above a footpath, above trees a-show супер. Stood with friends enough, I do not remember, that asked the friends and it is unimportant that, in fact arrived to to me, instead of to them. Then I have told, to all friends, during this moment when still they were above us that they never spoke nothing to anybody, I it have told at once, that them will consider as madwomen and from it they will have problems in a life. Then I it have told, that they quickly from here have escaped, up to the house to run some minutes. After I have told to run, the fear has gushed over us any and we have run very quickly to the house. In it put I and has written the program on itself to be silent about it always and has regretted that написал-all life was changed with that program, in fact I have just now started to speak, after their meeting, now it is clear, why so this time 179 was difficult Was one more shock in about 94-95 year but to you I can not write, as on it would find me. Since that moment, mother also has understood all about me who I and have let know to another. That is, to you, any organization, through самосовершенствовани е we shall come to their level 180 After I have met them last time, I have started to ask a pile mother about myself, but it pretends, that nothing knows and does not understand about what it is a question, and itself from me tries to pull out during that moment the information, but you in fact now all for me are transparent because in me and закачали not simple 181 I know psychology, that you think of me, that I strange and simple. About, you very strongly are mistaken and mistaken, and now you will understand all 182 Yes, by the way, and foreign stars too I operate and much from those clips which you see, are thought up by me 183 I is assured, that that here is written, mother knows, in fact it think читает-as all it enrages me 184 To live it is necessary as is possible more correctly, is addressed to all 185 I has understood, that in me there are two energy. Combining one with another the electromagnetic field or a beam which can be guided at technics and then, devices are disconnected turns out. I think, what, I can force down rockets, but I do not have admission to such experiments and it very badly 186 Such children not should clash with each other and others, in fact this all can badly terminate both for them and for you 187 Such sensation, what I look at all with top 188 All on the ground good, but you very much much do not understand and consequently at you very much greater problems 189 If you remember film 4400 very much much explains this film, as well as many other things 190 If are at war, you still have not grown 191 Many films very strongly help, they speak, what we all are necessary 192 Is possible is possible and to charge a pile energy of other people that to do their unusual спомащью a sight - hands - ideas - sendings of energy - to numbers to melt 193 I, appears, not simply live 194 And that that is created with weather on this planet since 2005, this only the beginning 195 Think why do not send to you knowledge? 196 wish to live

umnic12
6/2/2008 6:03:14 PM

200 years not varying? And can, in this box and there is an elixir of a youth, there in fact just a liquid 197 If Атлантида not island, and a spacecraft on which the city then all becomes clear 198 Atlantas - this people who have thrown on this ground 199 I a brain and heart of this planet is constructed, I know, what I shall very soon come nearer to perfection 200 When concern an electromagnetic field of the ground, the same sensation how you touch water 201 Was to be experimented above those who in коме - suddenly I shall wake? 202 they can to intercept also a telechannel and itself to show 203 Among them there are also very long people 204 At them there is also a perpetuum mobile, yes they on it fly 205 Yes! Jesus, by the way, helps 206 If I would have many money, I would spend all of money on indigo, on спец and on 207 Russia will receive school were and 2000 years ago much if will go in a correct direction 208 Indigo, likely this very much will anger all, but to me to become easily and well when I release the brain 209 Moon - this in fact the house 210 I have read through about Indigo Napoleon it 211 Plot exists among people simple and people from this organization 212 I Hope, all it somebody will help 213 To translate it for English language 214 By means of all people on the ground, is possible to contact and meet them 215 This planet only on these children and keeps 216 do not take in head to commit suicide, is addressed to all! 217 actually, very much for a long time, Indigo have rescueed this world 218 Bible to copy and write new it is possible, I write it to those who is engaged in it 219 If to accelerate rotation of the ground, what will be with people? They this everyone can 220 you them than do not please, to me there is as well as with Тесла, all approximately. Where to look under more information about this person? 221 you know, that they are, so can, costs нача ть something for them to do? 222 and know, why they do not take away a life from bad people? They give chance to change, there same how at us judicial system, after death nobody will slip by them 223 Still, is assured, and the president of America can be operated 224 As I disconnect technics? I build, I think of a cell, then I impose on technics and I strike I think approximately 225 Recently has read through, that there is a certain person operating by their machine - this truth, and the truth that they type сжиженный oxygen in спец flanks паказанна to me was all this as a picture 226 has still read through, that India will receive knowledge from them: No, not заслужила-227 They will not receive good 228 If I am not mistaken, in a zone 51 is people, Which can contact to them 229 To buy copper iron a magnet to weld a cell from iron but that there were letters on 1 meter or 2 meters to weld a copper cell in a format of a square to fill in with its magnet to lead a wire from a cell to a computer too to do with letters and to place them in сваренаю a copper cell on a magnet then these all squares to insert into a cell iron will write the program on a computer which to fix changes occuring in a cell in the certain squares too most all to do with and-capital tables in figures to add still some devices and all to turn out all easily and is simple will be possible questions to set on any themes and to receive answers concrete and formulas of the letter simple of the alphabet This computer погаварить will enable with those who does circles on fields вазможнвсть receptions of technologies medical - militarians to establish a computer in that district where signs circles

umnic12
6/2/2008 6:04:41 PM

230 In transfer is inexplicable but the fact have shown a picture on which was shown the person which sat in To Buddhist pose and at-it on a body in the middle there was нересована a strip which lasted with a bottom in top and in-thive symbols or letters have been drawn that I mean ани not-know but I too have repeated all with the completion ми now it is clear what to do that ани have heard now not to the magician to leave on contact only because at-me ослабло heart a little падаждите and from them it the sanction learn more and-them 231 Ани people as well as we 232 Ани fly by the machines the machine consists of iron and glass 233 And ани not malicious 234 Ани telepathists and speak with the friend the friend with-help I think 235 At - them there is a city under the ground on our planet of the house high light there does not get asphalt at-them is not present under legs but there is a tile stone well as at-us on top those people which there to be ани long on 2 meters and harmonous 236 Radiation it very much not нравица 237 Ани are able to laugh and is perfect 238 Overloads bear very strong 239 Breathe the same than and we 240 Ани beautiful 241 Abilities at - them too strong and them much 242 Ани can destroy all for some seconds and somebody is no place неспасётся 243 Pagoda change all the abilities able to transfer the information by means of an electromagnetic field of the ground 244 Truth that that is информацыоный a department of our planet where стикаеца the information on all the countries say lies 245 All to you that they are not present if they were not then there would be a Stone Age on the ground 246 Ани correct from some programs and assistants all planet 247 Ани observe and help us 248 Ани learn 249 First letter as называеца their цывелизацыя the letter () forgive completely not as not to the magician to write protect them from your ideas панемаите 250 Ани listen also music and ана too strong 251 do not swear on them 252 Ани could ут and to cure of any illness or to send памошника and it паможит 253 Such abilities as at me can to receive also others 254 This UFO and all that with верхистественое to you not clear this my native on another to explain all to the magician I is simple had the rights to spread this all in Internet hope ани and those who in other format will forgive me for that that have laid out the information 255 there Is a feeling at me in inside that when пай-be children маи that I can give them to their school a picture to me as though have shown that in будошим it as though is possible to arrange if I as though shall want the Most important that to me now on yes this physical савершенствие for that that астольные programs worked above ideas and програмамии instead of distracted on that to supervise a course of simple movements Wish to be as ани and shall aspire know ка-be what do 256 On a way bad ани cannot to direct 257 I was convinced on itself that is possible to be charged by energy from an electromagnetic field of the ground and this very strong energy is provisional this all Is necessary ваенным for that to continue movement and неастонавливаться on long rest and that who балеит different illnesses and mentally неуровновешиным to people and cosmonauts elderly an electromagnetic field of the ground it моладасть I think or it is assured of that that if to eat an electromagnetic field that is energy which it is invisible but ощущяема it is possible to live many years this there is all a subnuclear level 258 And the key to contact this opinion of people of 259 Them нии machines from талкиваються from an electromagnetic field of the ground was provisional 260 I captured now I shall own a situation

umnic12
6/2/2008 6:10:48 PM

261 Карабаль is covered as though by lenses or пахожое that that on the screen of the TV the first layer which this is visible iron then that that from iron goes and пресоединяеться to this screen finishing environments of the machine when look this is looked at the machine with top with top as though many points of white color and them on the machine much as any tubules very thin white color in плавл еные in the case 100 that Seniors own very powerful exact laser equipment of the machine are ideal to carp on a design of assembly is simple there is nothing and to cut out the problem 262 Still панемаю about signs the some people who means it huge spaces the weapon not and what for them has established and that ани do them is special other programmers of old times have written to help with some cases and in others to harm 263 Everyone to be in an information department of a planet always with most ражднния and at you is a pile a folder you this a folder fill up канешна not everyone fill with the information this паку up to the end but When the folder is overloaded by the information then you pass automatically in an another's folder and in some cases you receive the information on much and to it in this many not standard ideas to any directions can be and abilities to receive is provisional 264 And not who on the ground неможит to refer to as the god 265 And нащёт that in what visible object астовляет a trace in the form of a tail светавова in a miscellaneous фармате this is simple чистици from the machine каторые with савреминем cool down all is simple as me 266 We seem to their copy but свыключиными abilities 267 Now present, what brain at them 268 I advise yet late to all countries to refuse from American about 269 our Priests not to that do not learn, and they cannot absolve sins, do not understand what to do that was nothing soul not after death 270 Apologize, yet late. The program is written and 04.09.2007 271 I operate from 12:19 is assured, that there is a planet, in accuracy similar to ours, there there live people, but they are more perfect a little, they same as we, only growth a few body there is more is accomplished, that at men and at women at them ability, but small 272 And me it is not necessary to offend, this news with top and others as I is not necessary to you and in general there is nobody impossible 273 It of more years than to our planet 274 I Search for those who flied with me approximately before there has come 2005 - our showers some people of St.-Petersburg saw in flight, provisional time about 12 hours and some minutes, glance in themselves and you all recollect 275 Sometimes come improbable themes on creation of an environment, construction of buildings and military technics 276 Color of the machine very unusual, iron from what is constructed their machine, two colors 277 And the one who will own such technologies of construction of machines, will own this world 278 I know, that when shall act there where should act to study, Also I shall improve itself physically that time when to me will suggest to operate the same machine will come and I shall consult. Whence in it confidence? Simply, I know, that I can 279 If, the gun which I have drawn, was in hands at ours спец divisions, instead of usual automatic devices, in the form of the automatic device, it was possible and to avoid that act of terrorism which has occured in the Northeast and many other things. In paradise terrorists will not get, has not carried, whether as well as many other things bad 280 I Hear ультра a sound with that in the moment as has met them often 281 Has appeared and has felt vacuum space with with-sound twice 282 Could see that in a wall that x-ray sight once 283 Нащёт mercury that that 284 And still that that has come to a brain связонае with a subnuclear level of concept I have no that this and if this in this world 285 I such as напалях figures too shall do

umnic12
6/2/2008 6:12:45 PM

286 Still me is very strong interests know you what to find ся in the center of the ground in самам the center 286 If be going on to swear write more softly to be expressed roughly I do not love but the answer receive me it is simple because that will have to you the same to answer 287 I turn out from myself серьёзна not the God not the magician not the sorcerer and not than strange I am not engaged also me all is not necessary on правлять on any your religious communities equally at you who is wrong all at me is to me all обьеснил and астольные not that new will not open also to you up to them those who all can обьеснить not датенуться 288 I is very strong love this world and people living in it 289 Why at me ник umnic12 потомушто likely not мношка is clever why costs figure 12 потомушто have arrived a stone at 12 o'clock 290 Study to live in love and to not swear 291 Yes shall jump-you over a side of your reality стандартности 292 I physically not савершенин пака in a format of a body is assured when by way of a physical body shall become accomplished then all иначьнётся 293 I looked narrowly at people and studied on свойму 294 I on December, 1st have opened mothers the information about myself esteemed many mistakes have told that and any more that have told have asked continue to say lies more shortly asked about abilities гаварит that are not present and I every day make sure of that that abilities are at it yes you and панемаете that далжныбыть and at it ability пака 295 I still am not angry still is assured that is possible to construct мини a computer which will allow of house conditions общятся from dead 296 Children is impossible beat 297 Тесла could and construct the machine as at them but was not in time also the machine развивалабы такуежу speed as their machines канешна коеш that and from the nuclear industry is necessary былоб to add but all all would turn out at Теслы 298 I talked to the girl at a telepathic level, that is it spoke me everything, and I listened and answered sometimes to it. The distance between us was more than 4 meters. Have stopped to speak and it, under the request, has left. Э that was all зимою before I have met them still. Has recollected, how me and several children have resulted in an apartment, not speaking, that will be. Have resulted us in a room, we have sat down at the TV and to us have included animated cartoons. All have laughed above an animated cartoon, except for me. And, during this moment, I have disconnected a signal. In the TV there were handicapes. During this moment there was that which us has resulted all on viewing of an animated cartoon. But actually all it has been arranged finding out from whom what abilities. Also have understood, that they at me are. It was surprised and has told, that now will correct for the aerial. How many to me years было-I do not remember, but approximately up to 5 classes. More such did not repeat. You had no right to spend such experiments. Could spend, but also a condition that will help with the future, and you do not help. And whether parents what such experiments are spent above them them children know or not? Do not speak about it. 299 these children a new kind of the weapon 300 This planet is very fast I dry up 301 Till this moment did not know what to do 302 I shall soon write for indigo our country the program. After that to not dare to offend them in any format 303 In vain you 304 you do not advance these kiddies think, that you on себе-are not present, it not so 305 I before death was not afraid, knowing now, that there to die I am afraid. The attitude now by a life has changed 306 I notice that sometimes I can get into a brain of other people and stop their speech when they speak. Even, if speak on the air of news and radio on the air. Sometimes, I overtake all that they speak and during this moment they get off from speech

umnic12
6/2/2008 6:13:44 PM

307 Нострадамус indigo, it not only saw the future, but also could operate it, but has not understood all force of m озга to 308 you say lies, that they are not present 309 Advance нанотехнологии and глоназ 310 If you, all people, have gone there upward to them and much where still having returned to all of you would change 311 Indigo-Volf Messing 312 Each minute, in fact, this gift. Personally I, do not want on top after death and, even that I shall return, in fact there 312 Many themes which in me come I do not write down but ани very strong according to 313 Well as I шитаю me in have included and have loaded into me many programs which give an opportunity to write program 314 At me do not ask that in 2012 all will be equal that I shall not tell 315 In this text much has not entered 315 Still has noticed that Seniors carry out not which маи actions on flights above these the world that is happen in the certain places there where to me is necessary here this not clearly пака still what for carry out sense in these them them actions is 316 Black holes on the ground does not happen 317 Still панемаю from what people not which moderate which for example blow up from a nutria bodies-begin in itself to burn-outside of запно die everyone in this sort 318 I, having returned, much wish to make 319 And their engine what harm does not put 320 And to me is not pleasant to them, As you have nicknamed these children all over the world-too negatively sounds 321 I Search for those who понастоящиму занимаеца it on ваенном a level 322 If I see: something does not suffice, I try to insert all this into this world or to change in the best party 323 And do not dare to swear on dead 324 you, it is visible, do not know, that with indigo to do 325 How many us 326 And do not dare to study after my death my brain of 327 Parallel worlds is not present 328 Now I understand what to do and where to go to learn ся, but there is no opportunity 329 people Be very cautious with parapsychology 330 If such abilities at me in this life, I mean all in that life have made correctly 331 Now a life of all children should tower and be protected 332 Саветаю to you to not offend these children On the contrary памагите is very strong it 333 And they for some reason would not like, that I died to 334 Us the well-known people of this planet, why still how I do not understand to 335 Me interestingly who be to eat similar to me submit all? 336 there Are things which I cannot write and shall not write for any money to 337 Militiamen of many thanks for that, That have rescueed my life 338 Live so that it was not necessary to answer - it is addressed to all 339 If think that after death will have a rest there are no on the contrary you will ask to give work but not everyone will receive 340 If to your soul случайна or on what that the reason managed to leave a body at you there is an opportunity to receive ability search during this moment for the information or simply пазавите to the aid other showers and ани to you обьеснят then after вазрощения recollect that свами was 341 Many people speak me that I do not work without you know that is bad but is not necessary to press on me in fact not working has made on much more than you though and for щёт others

umnic12
6/2/2008 6:15:15 PM

342 Sometimes people not which objects see which get into the ground quickly and also leave it obstacles for these objects is not present and ани перемищяются on different speeds of spherical kinds and colors this showers ани can get into the center of the ground ани study district ани work on Seniors this not machines 343 Seniors have attached to each scientist on the worker which The worker worker constantly пачьти beside such workers to very many people преклеплины to all important people you them not sm collects the information possesses telepathy ожете to see the eyes but ани you very well see and hear ани преклеплины not only to the important people but also to bad 344 Well and as to you Sochi Сакрошение of army service 345 Well if I am not mistaken to the magician to program 346 I Think стротигически to 347 Me of 20 about a years 348 After a meeting with Састаршими has seen 2 flashes very bright blindly that is 2 bright strips 349 It is frequent sometimes in me means держутся come in вамне these data some seconds and minutes deciphering them for a floor time панемаю that this and this electric devices everyones then speaks me a voice that I дагодался as how to build but I do not write down and незапаменаю 350 About the atomic power station Chernobyl коешто панемаю the kind of the program which in sequence паможит to avoid such failures 351 And all that you study telepathy-ясновидени -hypnosis-передвижени е subjects-yogas-прогр аммирование people the forces-x-ray sight and many other things this all is given to you Seniors so before гаварить that Seniors are not present think whom тагда all this it is left Whether whether 352 For the last time by the eyes I notice and I see the same чистици or atoms only in smaller quantity and ани what that by a method these are heated and shown can this only I see and still честици or atoms which see can slow down the moving in акружаешем mine visual space color at these particles or atoms same as you look at a simple bulb горящею in a nutria of a bulb a spiral which light from it same color is heated and shone also proceeds at particles or atoms can I heat the eyes these честици or atoms 353 Can be checked up actually fell them ние machines on the ground and темболие to learn there is at кавонибуть their machine 354 ужели all of you not панемаите what to make that with them is simple there will be 355 What for I all this write do not know but know what not who is those about myself has not laid out in the Internet but me not чива are afraid for me unique two living civilizations which can revenge and as I понил who I and понил that I am able though still and not даканца понил that at me in башке but that that понил suffices now if who that I

umnic12
6/2/2008 6:16:23 PM

356 People with Active Consciousness will offend these children shall apply forces are capable to influence ideas of the on any processes. Whether even at the Quantum level 357 I could write much as now панемаю all this I and and-capital паможим but if us will not advance in this world knowing about us and about our abilities I shall begin that is angry and I shall tell what to make the Senior and ани are strong displays these children can very different are sent to the help ани people отнесётись to these children check as you and in a pile turn look people to a meeting check goes any more one decade and you непанемаите the Truth are worthy in that that we is as I понил but is still and those people which hear us at a telepathic level ани by the way in this organization work at which as I notice greater authority above призедентами in this world can and at them is abilities do not know ани hear that I speak for example and do as I shall tell I do not know as but ани абщяются with authority 100 also influence all as though all is authorized to them and us such as I know for a long time and study as fiduciary but ани all correctly do but not Quickly advance us well it is fine чтож all it is fast разеснится but there are also those who нежилает to advance this world this not Seniors and people same as I I them I feel it very much it is not pleasant that I have started to operate ани held all in the hands all authority the future далжнобыдь very good not зя to admit wars of one more if war there will be also a ground will suffer We any more do not awake to regret people will disappear all not who неспасётся the weapon such at us is 358 Here so seems speak people do the the future so do correctly all to live further you present as it those-lived the Senior and them it to workers to operate хатябы the same nature is strong only all do not accept that I write but like all correctly write 359 And I worship to whom even besides that a sign with Састаршими you them name инопланетианами though this and is not valid to them well is fineз and we awake only because many do not know on how many it падченяется all still a sign with showers and it is possible to tell as with Исусам пакланение well памойму this weakness пакланятся it is necessary to be able if паклоняешся Well and about that that бох has created also Seniors I do not know пака not that not to the magician to tell but during the following of 2 years I learn if вабще this reason which has created all and all 360 This machine with the nuclear engine should fly only in space differently having entered in our atmosphere that will fall 361 But yes in as I have met with Састаршими I hands held before myself and I to in well-rub a sphere was посиридине my hands but I not that a droplet did not feel and not that was not shown played I кабы energy did visibility that that occurs that is that I as though hold a ball power in hands I such is frequent made when music heard any is provisional and the friend costing when beside stood approached and forced down маи hands and at me in not зап-thbe mood fell and to swear began as though that that important did and to me stirred but I not Felt not that that is this sphere though I do not remember about 4 years ago played with balls now I do not play and I check what for it is visible then this only adjustment what that was on energy I do not know but now all is simple I shall extend hands on any distance or I do not extend music is necessary hands at first will learn to search is simple чучуть lift also all easily turns out at me is visible was adjusted and has remembered an organism and has typed this energy or particles has added in itself which enable сапрекасатся with surrounding energy is provisional 362 Well look in fact all on a sort is in energy very strong surrounding us as панимаите for example machines of Seniors from collide from this energy and people simple not ащющяют to its пак-wound to a measure the majority likely еслиб would learn that would eat to it or отталкивывались from it is necessary studies is adjusted on it as for example a musical wave search that is is pure that on which plays and then already to program the body and all and capital in fact at music

umnic12
6/2/2008 6:17:33 PM

льного the center is кружочек or кнопачька on катораю on жимаешь and there is a wave of a hand and there is this mechanism with which па shall understand everyone will turn out on чинает 363 Machine I am provisional flies on the basis of an electromagnetic field of the ground feel this field and it very strong if will learn саздовать an electromagnetic impulse with падвешоной machines both to direct an impulse and to increase energy that the machine will fly away from the ground is very fast will be possible will create sets of impulses which to warm up an atmosphere around of the machine and by that the machine will be выгледить different перелевающемися colors and can not visible become provisional 364 Manages is possible without meal is necessary will learn in to absorb in myself energy everyone different in Tibet as not much to me is known ани know but do not share that that know as this not only памагает manages but also opportunities everyones gives to an organism more shortly turns out then from the person simple the special person which starts to comprehend that that that that is not given usual through this is possible also for ability To receive it is necessary to train but the campaign does not have teachers which will learn it or is but ани in спец services any techniques which body and reason work will reprogram and many other things heard that there are people what that which in it have promoted and eat who than who solar energy-energy of the ground is likely and still than to eat is possible пака do not take a great interest it to me suffices that in what at me is пака but I from an electromagnetic field of the ground or from surrounding space around of me in качеваю in itself energy about this energy гаварил кагдата Тесла referred to ана on its radio energy 365 I is simple that that collect as the designer for example collect in a uniform picture give to a life каректирую in drive an idea and not which actions of movement physical connecting to these movements a picture all simultaneously this all in well three itself see then think as as what colors is shorter all also as on expert only at me in башке especially hand памагают to collect pictures as though I youкаю головою a pile in a visible picture and by that запаменаю well likely not головою and energy ана запаменает all also postpones for example in a separate part of a brain then on not обходимости or at will I pull out it from myself different ideas and actions and ана is already very fast gathers as that automatically or on that that itself finds and capital at me in башке and the condition gathers itself and then паевляется before me in subconsciousness but in visible and then коешто I speak type in with a certain emission of energy in ка in нибудь is provisional and yours if on капатся that likely I shall find a way on more exact but later and will be more exact обьеснение but already all spins in башке but I этова should not speak as feel that this method is possible to apply in the military purposes that that астонавливает but in прнцепи is already prompted what to do 366 Well to me as that has come the information on creation of the Artificial intellect This reason seems already have named it refers to Artificial reason on мещёный in mechanics it already is you around of itself(himself) видети all For example computers any technics but it is possible to create Strong Artificial reason placed in technics which at what not be actions for programmed everyone will do without on power of people but up to all it far it seems to me is possible to write much but пака it is not necessary at at the certain technics каторай at us on the ground is not present but if was that not a plenty of people by means of this technics маглабы to operate all world and to not give атокавать to other countries powerful аружаем as this technics would be in space near to a planet and at any moment маглабы to forge a flying subject and in suddenly to disappear to стати to me that that as races about it an artificial intellect came as though I with савреминем понил how to write the standard program which write simple programmers on technics well I as sir to May could write such program but ана would have military value but it would be on shall understand is useless as at us still is not present such materials which will allow it is free on

Replies 51 - 60 (out of 65 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: