UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Mike
2/15/2004 7:04:36 PM

UFOs Exist

UFOs have to be real. The photos on Earth might be hoaxes, but how are the UFO pictures in space explained? Nothing more said.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 7 (out of 7 total)

DocMoriarty
2/16/2004 11:14:50 AM

I guess the space hoaxes have to be determined by the source they originate from.

Interesting in this context about alledged SOHO UFO pictures might be:

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/2003_01_17/

I don't say that everything there must be a hoax. Just that there are still natural explanations around for some of the phenomenon.

I personally like the STS-80 video for UFO's in space.

Regards
Doc

The_Saint
9/4/2007 1:36:35 PM

Exactly. Sceptics take note!!!

The_Saint
9/4/2007 1:38:44 PM

Doc

The natural explanations are cover ups. They are just suggestions as to what the UFO's are. They do not prove anything. They do not prove that they are not UFO's. Explanations cannot be used as evidence to what something is at all.

edisonik
1/24/2008 4:33:25 PM

SPACE THE FINAL FRONTIER. A FRONTIER THAT IS TRULY INCREDIBLE.

A place with many incredible alien colonies and many incredible worlds.

hughlett711
5/27/2008 12:01:30 AM

If you have any doubts about UFOs listen to dr steven greer, and the discloesure project... and look up national press club conference may 2001 discloesure project. hosted by dr steven greer.

Sue
6/12/2008 9:26:54 PM

I admire the fact that the Disclosure Project is interested in obtaining declassified documents from the goverment regarding reversed alien technology, while utilizing a cheaper, and environmentally safer ways to generate energy without the need of fossil fuel. The way I understand this is that the government (or powerful people) are not sharing this knowledge with the rest of the world, and when we run out of fossil fuel, the new technology will be announced by the same ones who control our current energy resources.
My question is this: Since the government remains silent about the existence of UFOs, how can anyone expect them to release any information about alien technology? The Disclosure Project has brought in reputable witnesses to both the 2001 and 2007 press club conferences. These are serious people, and are willing to testify in front of Congress, but no one is responding. It looks to me like no efforts have been made to put pressure in spreading the word everywhere we can. People need to know what is happening, and most of the things advertized in the mainstream media, and in many websites are absurd.
Another thing I can't understand is the way everyone talks about how forthcoming are other countries with respect to releasing classified information on UFOs and the US government continues to be silent about the whole thing.
Well...If UFOs exist (which I know they do), do they have to ask permission to the USA to show up in the sky? I think it is extremely arrogant to consider the notion that the USA controls UFO sightings, or to even suggest that unless our government admits the existence of UFOs, the subject will not be taken seriously by the entire world. You never know...maybe one of these days everyone will have the chance to see one, and then we will demand an answer.

suhas91in
6/17/2008 12:18:41 AM

if it is not real then how come thousands of people who have witnessed the ufo sightings be wrong.

Replies 1 - 7 (out of 7 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: