UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
dram12
1/27/2006 10:57:07 PM

I SAW A DISC.

WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD IN 1976. AUG.AT ABOUT 7:00PM. IN THE BACK YARD OF THE HOUSE.I GREW UP IN.I SAW A FLYING SAUCER NOT A UFO BUT A FLYING SAUCER.THIS WAS IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY.I WAS SITTING UNDER THE PORCH WAITING FOR MY PARENTS TO COME HOME. WHEN I HEARD WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A HELIOCOPTER. BUT WHEN I GOT UP FROM THE PORCH AND WALKED TOWARDS THE BACKYARD.I LOOKED UP AND COMING I N FROM THE EAST AT ABOUT 20 TO 30 MPH AT ABOUT 100FT.ABOVE ME.IT WAS A ROUND METALIC DISC WITH RED GREEN AND YELLOW OR AMBER LIGHTS UNDERNEATH IT. IT WAS ROTATING AS I COULD SEE THE LIGHTS ROTATING AS WELL.NOW THIS WHERE MY ENCOUNTER IS DEFFRENT FROM ONE I EVER HEARD EXCEPT FOR ABDUCTIONS.IT CAME FLYING OVER THE HOUSE TO OVER THE BACKYARD WHERE I NOW STAND LOOKING UP IN AWE AT THIS CRAFT.I REACHED INTO MY POCKET AND TOOKOUT A LIGHTER. I RAISED THE LIGHTER TO THE CRAFT AND LIT IT.THE CRAFT HOUVERD RIGHT ABOVE ME FOR ABOUT 10SEC.AND JUST FLEW OF TO THE SOUTH.I NEVER HAD ANY OTHER SIGHTING OR ENCOUNTER SINCE. BUT ABOUT A YEAR LATER I STARTED HAVING E.S.P. EXPERENCES AND PSYCHIC EXPERENCES ALSO. AND STILL DO TO THIS DAY.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 12 total)

Nasafan
3/9/2006 5:56:26 AM

That disc can be anything.
Instead of making any claime about it just forget about it

Foxy_bowlschamp
4/23/2006 11:05:36 AM

if that is true then it is an amazing experience. i believe in ufos and stuff but i dont think that a flying saucer would be seen that low without other people seeing it and i think it would have created alot of excitement and publicity. maybe that story isnt that believable

keeblemania
4/24/2006 8:21:51 AM

Hi, You maybe interested to know that Budd Hopkins has been considering this phenomenon where several witnesses have seen the UFO...and others in the same location have not. Mass hallucination or another part of the UFO mystery?
The case in question was the abduction that happened to a woman in a high storey flat, it was witnessed by two security men and a political figure...and a few others in that area. However, not everyone saw the UFO in the sky...it seemed on a selected few saw it.

keeblemania
4/24/2006 8:22:07 AM

Hi, You maybe interested to know that Budd Hopkins has been considering this phenomenon where several witnesses have seen the UFO...and others in the same location have not. Mass hallucination or another part of the UFO mystery?
The case in question was the abduction that happened to a woman in a high storey flat, it was witnessed by two security men and a political figure...and a few others in that area. However, not everyone saw the UFO in the sky...it seemed on a selected few saw it.

ONtheWAYout
4/24/2006 10:37:26 AM

kjeeble:

Only one thing is wrong with this evaluation. There is NO SUCH THING
as mass hallucination. Only the quacko mumbo jumbo shrinks use those
terms to describe just about everything that has to do with UFO and the like.

OUT

keeblemania
4/25/2006 5:17:22 AM

OnetheWayOut...

I was not evaluating anything. When I said "Mass Hallucination" I was merely using a tongue and cheek term which used by the skeptics.
My personal belief is that I dont actually know what is happening here, but would be interested in getting to the bottom of the truth.

Note however, there is speculation that mass hypnosis can work to induce a mass hallucination. This was thought to be the case in an indian rope trick photographic mystery from way back.

chicken
5/20/2006 7:35:44 PM

Out:
Shut-Up and let others speak.
Quit harassing the people on these forums. Your about as bad as Space God.
As to the witness, this is a spetacular tale.
I'd love to mention it on my website, www.hanger18.zoomshare.com
Please E-Mail me at hanger18@zoomshare.com if you want me to.

ONtheWAYout
5/20/2006 8:19:31 PM

Meester Chicken:

Bounce your punk ass on over to the compound and try to shut me up. Bring
plenty of help.

OUT

chicken
5/30/2006 2:27:35 PM

Shut Up OUT
Just wait until "Meester Chicken" us chicken scratching your eyes out. Get off these forums and leave us all alone. I'd rather have Space God back on these forums than you.

ONtheWAYout
5/30/2006 7:22:47 PM

chicken shit:

I don't take orders from you in any way shape or form. Get over it. Don't tell
me to shut up. You don't have big enough balls to tell me that to my face.
I don't care if you would rather read or listen to Space case. Doesn't matter
to me whatsoever. And I am not leaving the forum no matter how you whine
and squeal like a little girl. Isn't it time for your mommy to tuck you in?
You are just another punk on this pathetic planet with no balls.

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 12 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: