UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Nommos Prime (Dogon)
2/14/2006 7:11:29 PM

Alien-Engineered Wormhole Theory

My Alien-Engineered Wormhole Theory (including GRB Theorems, Pulsar Precession Laws, Natural Stellar Laws, Magnetar Laws & Pulsar Calculations)
by Sebastian Wood

Part1: Artificial Wormholes (PULSARS)
The Millisecond Conundrum Of Gold’s Neutron Star Pulsar "Lighthouse" Model.
Pulsars ARE NOT White Dwarfs, nor are they Neutron Stars.
Pulsars have miraculously EXACT "Periods". (Many Pulsars have Periods of LESS THAN 0.075 of 1 Second!
Whilst Gold was a man ahead of his time (especially his Martian Subsurface Biological Life Theory, which is incidentally, very similar to my "Martian Biogenic Methane Theory"), his Neutron Star Lighthouse Model of Pulsars completely breaks down for such enigmatic objects with Extremely Concentrated Mass and Exact High Velocity Spin Cycles (EHVSC).
In his Standard Model of Pulsars, humanity can measure and observe Pulsar Beams ONLY if they are within a Minute Cone, which (coincidentally) crosses our Earth Galactic Plane (EGP). Statistically, the chances that so many "Pulsar Arcs" or "Lighthouse Beams" (as what WE ARE OBSERVING) would cross the EGP is INFINITESIMAL.
The Supernova Connection
The reason why most "Active" Pulsars are situated near the remnants of Supernovas, is that the negatively-curved Space provides the perfect "vehicle" for placement of an Engineered Wormhole. The Spatial Distribution of Pulsars around Supernova Remnants decrees (to a CERTAINTY of 99.85%) that Pulsars CANNOT BE "Stellar Artifacts" from the Inflationary Period (Therefore, they CANNOT be Natural Wormholes!).
Pulsars are "Placed" near Supernova Remnants in order to utilise the "Spacetime Matrix" of the Negatively-Curved Space.
Pulsar (Wormhole) Activation And Use
Alien-Engineered Wormhole Stars (Pulsars) have Constant Rotational Rates (when at rest). When activated for Teleportation and use, a Pulsar’s Rotation Rate (PRR) varies to an Oscillation Value (OV) (therefore, it is programmed to "assume") equivalent to it’s Positive Mass Input (PMI).
Therefore, when a Wormhole is "Activated", the PRR defaults to the OV programmed to "manifest" an Antigravitic Field. This is why Neutron Stars, and Pulsars produce Commensurate Fractal Gravitational Meissner Effects (which is, in reality, an Antigravitic Field). When a Positive Mass Object (PMO) "enters" the Pulsar (Wormhole), the PRR CONVERTS THE PMO INTO A GRAVITATIONAL SUPERCONDUCTOR!
This is a direct result of the Geometric Field encoded within the Singularity Dimension (Vibrationless Realm). The natural rotation of our Universe’s Hyperplane keeps the "information" encoded for an infinite time, and maintains the structure and integrity of the interdimensional conduits (Wormholes).
The Mathematics Of Pulsar Signals
The mathematics of the Pulsars is similar to the mathematics of some genuine Crop Circles seen on Earth. Higher dimensions are "enfolded" within patterns. The Patterns of Pulsar are complex and the Physics is highly significant (a Fifth Force is introduced).
My Prediction
By melding the Fifth Force (Vacuum Heart Theory) with Complex Scalar Field Theory, the TOROID Vortices Radii which manifest in the (now "transformed") Gravitational Superconductor’s Antigravitic Field can be quantised within the Topology of a "Geometric Harmonic Spacetime."
Crop Circle/Pulsar Link
If anybody is interested in my Crop Circle findings (as regards to the Pulsar-Type Mathematics Encoded in some of them), I self-published a Book interpreting the phenomena called; Interpreting The "2nd Book Of The Law" (Apathetic Reality Books, Canberra, 1998).
It may still be in local Branches of Public Libraries in the Australian Capital Territory. A couple of "companies" bought out my short-run of 100 books within weeks of it's publication (I needed the money at the time, so I sold them all to them. I still have the original).
The Book contains FTL Theorems, a new interpretation of Crowley's 1st Book Of The Law "Hints to Theorems", as well as Predictions for Superspatial Light Harmonics. All of the above opinion and research is my own.
An Explanation For ARTIFICIAL Wormholes or WHAT THEY ARE
Well, Pulsars are Wormholes/Alien Beacons.
Simple.
A Galactic Time-Travelling, Non-Local GPS.
About time the crap Pulsar Astrophysical Theory was forgotten.
Part 2: Natural Wormholes
The Search For Wormholes;
Wormholes can theoretically be detected by searching for gravitational lensing (which is the bending of light due to gravity) "signatures" in the direct vicinity of our galaxy. ANU astronomers have recently found a few potential "candidates" in the LMC whilst searching for MACHOs with positive-mass to explain the Dark Matter Conundrum (currently we are "missing" 95% of the visible Universe).
From these recent discoveries (which are not yet in peer-reviewed journals), a new sub-species of astronomical objects have been discovered and catalogued. They are GNACHOs (Gravitationally Negative Anomalous Compact Halo Objects).
Astronomers in the Southern Hemisphere are getting close to confirmation of these most enigmatic objects.
What Wormholes Are, And How Were They Created
A "Wormhole" is permitted by General Relativity and is a "short-cut" between regions of space-time. Most wormholes were born in the "Inflationary" period, directly following the Big Bang, during a few nanoseconds when it was possible for them to become stabilised by loops of negative-mass cosmic string (discontinuities in the structure of space-time).
How Wormholes “Work
One "mouth" of a wormhole is usually located in an extremely dense region of matter (like black holes - which I consider a member of the wormhole "family"), and the other end of the "mouth" is located in a very sparse region of matter. Mass will be consumed in the dense regions mouth and emerge from the sparse regions mouth and curve space-time OPPOSITELY. Through this action, the sparse regions mouth loses resultant mass, eventually reducing itself to zero-mass and finally NEGATIVE-MASS. (The opposite transit of mass works reciprocal, "mirroring" positive-mass).
Wormholes And The Use Of Them
Wormholes can be used to INSTANTANEOUSLY travel between places which are spatially (and theoretically, dimensionally!) VERY DISTANT! Wormholes are perhaps the best evidence for the existence of the phenomena known as NONLOCALITY (communication faster than the speed of light at distances between elementary particles) in quantum theory.
Of course, a confirmed observation of a gravitational lensing event within the theoretical parameters predicted is still needed. I am hopeful of seeing confirmation of wormholes within my life-time.
To Fund A Search For Wormholes
No University, organisation or government in their right mind would. However, some astronomers are very sly at pursuing their "pet" projects.
Eg. Rogue elements have recently received funding under the guise of a search for Dark Matter (which is considered quite "respectable" in Astronomy circles).
An Explanation For NATURAL Wormholes or WHAT THEY ARE
In my humble research:
String/texture vibrations are "hypothetical" remnants (of Earth-mass size for each 90+/-cm of length) from the Inflationary Period of the Big Bang. They possess enigmatic gravitational fields (affecting 4-11 dimensions) which are electrical superconductors. You could call them "imperfections in the geometry of space". They relate (and probably explain) the resultant evolution of the D-F string network in compact dimensions.
Part 3: Artificial Wormhole Detection
GRB Fallacies
Gamma Ray bursts (GRBs) are not the "Birth Cries of Black Holes", but rather a physically detectable SIGNATURE of "the use of a Wormhole". The "trigger" for GRBs is the "Teleportation" of a Positive Mass Object from the ENTRANCE of a Wormhole with NEGATIVELY-CURVED Space (ie. A Blackhole).
The Variation (Time Period) and Strength (X-Ray Afterglow) of the GRB is inversely related to the Mass of The Matter transported through the Blackhole (Wormhole).
The Analogous Hawking Radiation Signature of a Wormhole reveals the Gravitational Superconductor Value (GSV) of the Geometric Antigravitic Field "enfolded" within Singularity Dimensions (Vibrationless Realms).
Part 4: Natural Wormhole Detection
Analogous Hawking Radiation Fallacies
Riding Antigravity Beams
In my humble opinion, Analogous Hawking Radiation is the physically detectable SIGNATURE of a NATURAL Wormhole! A Natural Wormhole is a LOOP OF NEGATIVE-MASS COSMIC STRING or a "HOLE IN SPACE or A CRACK IN SPACE".
Basically, DISCONTINUTIES IN SPACE (Short-cuts). All of these Natural WORMHOLES were created in the Inflationary Period of the nascent Universe. (Note: In my Model, Blackholes are considered to be part of the Wormhole "Family").
Wormholes are like Blackholes in the respect that "a teaspoon of matter can weigh as much as our planet". And yes, if you know "where to look", you’ll find the them (with the right equipment) - NIPD.
Now, here’s another "Twist in Space-Time", and what you may have considered to be Gospel previously. What we consider to be Pulsars, are actually ALIEN-ENGINEERED WORMHOLES!
REFERENCES:

To set some CREDIBILITY to my outrageous Statements;
August 10
MILITARY EYES PULSAR NAVIGATION NETWORK
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is delving into creation of a "Pulsar Network" for satellites to know their exact whereabouts in space and time.
The idea is to create a celestial seasoning of sorts, adding a little pizzazz to the Global Positioning System (GPS) constellation of satellites in Earth orbit.
"We’re on our way basically creating a pulsar network," said Tony Tether, Director of DARPA during opening remarks at the Small Satellites: Complimentary or Disruptive Technology conference, being held this week at Utah State University.
The effort is dubbed X-ray Source-based Navigation for Autonomous Position Determination (XNAV) Program, and is being spearheaded under DARPA’s tactical technology work, Tether told the audience.
XNAV is a research and development look into an autonomous position, attitude and time determination system using celestial sources in the X-ray band of the electromagnetic spectrum. The goal of this program is to prove the feasibility and viability of the use of celestial sources, pulsars as well as neutron stars for position, attitude and time determination of low Earth orbiting spacecraft.
Such a capability would provide an autonomous backup system to military navigation and communication satellites. Using XNAV, a satellite in space will be able to find where it is using pulsars.
In the GPS world there’s a term called "Dilution of precision" - a measure of the quality of the GPS data being received from the satellites.
"I don’t think we’ll have that problem with pulsars," Tether said.
"First of all, there’s lots of pulsars," Tether said. "What hasn’t been done is that they haven’t been characterized. It would be useful for anywhere in the solar system - a great way to navigate around, all over space."
Stealing Alien Technology
http://www.rednova.com/news/stories/1/2004/08/10/story116.html
"Pulsars are accurate, with dependable frequencies, much like GPS satellites. In effect, pulsar signals may be used like "GPS in space," said Tether. "We're on our way, basically creating a pulsar network. We're characterizing the pulsars."
And:
"Designed by several contractors, what the government owns is the interface," he added.
Science’s Greatest Unsolved Mysteries
http://popularmechanics.com/science/research/2000/10/unsolved_mysteries/print.phtml "The second puzzling discovery involves pulsars. Since 1967, astronomers have been cataloging precisely timed radio pulses that sweep through space, much like lighthouse beams. Although pulsars are considered to be a type of neutron star, the exacting timing of their energy releases has puzzled astrophysicists. Among them is Paul LaViolette of the Starburst Foundation in Alexandria, Va. At this year's meeting of the American Astronomical Society, he offered evidence that pulsars are located and send signals in patterns that appear to be some sort of intelligent message--exactly what remains to be seen."
From: "Are Pulsar Signals Evidence Of Astro-Engineered Signalling Systems?
(Invitation To A Collaborative Study)
http://www.newfrontiersinscience.com/Members/v01n04/NFS0104c.html
GRB Fallacies (REVISITED) & MY GRB THEOREM
To claim that GRBs (which happen to be THE MOST POWERFUL explosions of Energy witnessed to date in our Universe) are the "Death knells of Massive Stars" or that they are the result of the "Birth cries of Black Holes" is ridiculous, and holds no factual basis. NASA has just launched the Swift Observatory to investigate the enigma of GRBs.
Refer. From: Catching Cosmic Bangs: NASA’s Swift Observatory to Hunt for Gamma-Ray Bursts
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/swift_scitues_041109.html
The majority of GRBs last for mere MILLISECONDS (exactly like PULSAR PERIODS)! These GRBs produce "intense bursts of Light" and "X-ray afterglows" that last for merely Milliseconds. All Millisecond Period GRBs originate from Natural Wormholes.
Some GRBs can last for up to One Earth Month, before "vanishing". These GRBs are an entirely different Subclass altogether. GRBs lasting over One Hour to One Month are born from 2nd or 3rd Generation Stars, which have recently turned Supernova. The Heavy Metal Cores’ collapse of Massive Stars, sends out these bursts. These are rare and make up a mere 5% of GRB observations.
GRB Subclasses
(1) Natural Wormhole "Teleportation" (GRB MILLISECOND CLASS)
(2) Recent Supernova Implosion (GRB >1 HOUR CLASS)
MY GRB THEOREM
The POWER SOURCE OF GRBs has long been debated. GRBs occur when POSITIVE MATTER IS INSTANTANEOUSLY HEATED TO BILLIONS OF DEGREES CELSIUS, AND THEN EXPLODES AT 94.37% OF THE "RECOGNISED SPEED OF LIGHT (C)", WITHIN A NATURAL WORMHOLE (eg. Blackhole). These "Shocks" within the Teleportation “Antigravitic Field” of the Transported “Object”GENERATE GAMMA-RAYS!
Refer. From: Might some gamma ray bursts be an observable signature of natural wormholes?
http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/9802106
Further Reading: What ANU Astronomers are doing to locate NATURAL Wormholes. From: “Natural Wormholes as Gravitational Lenses”
http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/9409051
Other Relevant Papers;
From: “Self-consistent Wormhole Solutions of Semiclassical Gravity”
http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/9701064
http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/9610070
From: “An Astrophysical Explanation for the Great Silence”
http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/astro-ph/9901322
“Accepted” GRB Production Theories
There are (currently) TWO prevailing theories regarding the Origin of GRBs. They are:
(1) - (Origin of GRBs) - The “Collapsar” Model
At the instant of Implosion (Inner-Core/Shell Ejection), when a single Supermassive Star becomes a Black Hole, there is a potential for the “Collapsar” to make “Beamed Explosions” or “Polar Jets”.
(My Comment) - The “Crippling Fault” In The “Collapsar” Model
The creation of GRBs from this Stellar process can ONLY be achieved if the Accretion Rate of Matter (Absorbed by the Black Hole) EXCEEDS >2 MILLION EARTH MASSES PER SECOND!
(2) - (Origin of GRBs) - The “Colliding Binary Neutron Star” “Beaming Lighthouse” Model
The alternate common theory for GRB origins, is the “Colliding Neutron Star” Model, where a Binary Pair of Neutron Stars produce “Beaming” after their union causes Gravitational Wave Emission after a loss of orbital energy. This Model decrees that at the instant of unison, “Polar Jets” will be emitted from the Rotating Flattened Spheroid.
(My Comment) - The “Crippling Fault” In The “Colliding Neutron Star” Model is that Magnetic Field Lines within Rotating
Flattened Spheroids TRAP Energy.
My Note: Note the striking similarity of the “Pulsar Lighthouse” “Beams” Model to both the “Collapsar” Model and the “Colliding Binary Neutron Star” Models.
My Prediction: It is put forward that the Synchrotron Radiation of the “Lighthouse Beam” of Pulsars is interchangeable with the GRBs triggered by GNACHOS (Natural Negative-Mass Wormholes).
The Search For NATURAL Wormholes & GRBs (Advanced “Combined” Confirmation & Detection Theory) OR NATURAL Wormhole GRB Production
A concerted effort to search for confirmed Gravitational Lensing Events by Wormholes can confirm, not only the existence of Wormholes, but also the “Trigger” for GRBs. This is because a Repulsive Gravitational Force is exerted by Wormholes with NEGATIVE MASS. Therefore, when a Wormhole “reflects” Light, it “converges” along the Caustic (which is a bright curve, roughly “opposite” to an Event Horizon).
Therefore, when a Wormhole Gravitational Lensing Event is observed, two (seemingly) separate GRBs will originate from the Caustic, These GRB Events are known as “FREDS” (Fast Rise, Exponential Decay) and “ANTI-FREDS”. FREDS are characterised by an extremely rapid peak in Intensity of X-Ray Afterglow and a slow dissolution of the Afterglow. The X-Ray Afterglow of ANTI-FREDS are characterised by a gradual rise to a peak intensity and then a rapid dissolution.
My Prediction: The existence of Wormholes and the “trigger” for certain types of GRBs can be confirmed SIMULTANEOUSLY by confirming the existence of GNACHOS (Gravitationally Negative Anomalous Compact Halo Objects) using this Method (a CONFIRMED Gravitational Lensing Event of a GNACHO). GNACHOS will be proven to be NEGATIVE-MASS Wormholes, considered to be part of the “NATURAL Family of Wormholes”.
Got an encouraging reply from Gerry Zeitlin;
“Dear Sebastian
I've been trying all weekend to get a letter out to you but many things keep popping up.
I did read your material and have a few comments for you, but let's wait now until I've studied your GRB Fallacies.
Best
Gerry
At 09:47 PM 11/21/2004, you wrote:
Perhaps I should have also included this brief passage (regarding GRBs).
Gerry Zeitlin
Pulsar Precession Laws 1 & 2:
Law 1: At Rest, an Alien-Engineered Wormhole Star (aka Pulsar) Precesses as a Single Unit, and produces a Negative Derivative Pulsar Rotational Rate (PRR).
Law 2: When Activated for use, A Pulsar Defaults to it’s Encoded Free-Precession Value. The “Free Precession” Property Of Alien-Engineered Wormhole Stars (Pulsars)
An Alien-Engineered Wormhole Star (Pulsar) is a Rotating Flattened Spheroid with an Asymmetric Spin Axis which varies with Precessional Cycle. There is a deliberate malalignment between the Angular Momentum Constant and Angular Velocity Constant of Pulsars, in order to produce the property of “Free Precession”. This Precessional Cycle behaviour of Pulsars is known as a “Microglitch Signature” (as opposed to “Glitch” Signatures, such as “Period” or “Interval”).
Pulsar “Microglitches” are a result of a “Phase Transition”, within the superfluidic and superconductive vortex of a Pulsar “Field Interior”.
Free Precession Is The Antigravitic Field “Trigger” The encoded Pulsar property of Free Precession is the key to manifestation of the Pulsar’s Wormhole, and as a result, it’s Antigravitic Field. When an object with PM is input into a Pulsar, an encoded structural change within the Pulsar is invoked. The Pulsar’s “Interior” DECOUPLES from it’s External Torque. This results in the “Transformation” or “Conversion” of all Nuclear Matter into Quark Matter within the “Core” or “Field Interior” of the Pulsar. The Pulsar’s Interior becomes Non-Precessing as the “Entrance” (aka “Exterior Field” or “Event Horizon”) Precesses around the Interior. This, in effect, creates an Antigravitic Field by altering the Pulsar’s Rotational Rate (PRR) to an encoded Oscillation Value (OV) equivalent to it’s Positive Mass Input (PMI). The input Positive Mass Object (PMO) is then converted into a Gravitational Superconductor within the Geometric Field of the Singularity Dimension (Vibrationless Realm). Teleportation is thus achieved through (most likely) the D-F String Network in these compact Dimensions.
As Stated Previously In My Pulsar/Wormhole Theory:
(1) Synchrotron Radiation can interchange with GRBs/Cosmic Rays.
(2) A Pulsar’s Rotational Rate (PRR) determines it’s Electromagnetic Energy Value (EEV) through an encoded Oscillation Value (OV). The PRR of a Pulsar is “fixed” to certain Pulse Values (therefore, the Power Input OR Energy necessary to maintain “EMPF Integrity”).
(3) Radio emissions originating from Pulsars are NOT the result of Relativistic Electrons and Expanding Gas, but rather a physically detectable Signature of Wormhole Activation and Use.
(4) Degenerate neutrons are NOT responsible for the manifestation of superconductive and superfluidic properties within the cores of Neutron Stars. It is the encoded Oscillation Value (OV) within the Geometric Field of the Singularity Dimension, which is responsible for the manifestation of the Antigravitic Field.
Pulsar Resonance Resulting From Encoded “Kick Mechanism”
When a PMO (Positive Mass Object) is converted into “Energy” within the Antigravitic Field of an Alien-Engineered Wormhole Star (Pulsar), an emission of Asymmetric Off-Resonant “Sterile” Neutrinos occurs. The “Resonance” of the DUAL-NEUTRINO Transition creates a “shift” or Oscillation in the Pulsar Rotational Rate (PRR). This, in effect, can explain the workings of the Pulsar “Kick Mechanism”. This is also the key to the ENORMOUS Magnetic Fields surrounding “Anomalous” X-Ray Pulsars, which produce no physically detectable Radio emissions.
Conversion of “Everyday Matter” Into Compact Dimensions OR (Antigravitics/Teleportation/Time Travel)
D-F Cosmic Strings exist as part of the Unstable Brane within the Universal Hyper volume. These Dimensions can be “entered” or “perceived” through the creation of Resonant conditions compatible with the Electromagnetic-type fluctuations permeating “Twin” Gauge Fields, within Toroid/Orthogonal Flux-Suppressed Wormholes.
Alien-Engineered Wormhole Stars (Pulsars) have these Initial Parameters (conditions) for Antigravitics/Teleportation/Nonlocality encoded, awaiting “activation” from the Input of a PMO. “Everyday Matter” can “travel” along the Flux Tubes of the D-F Cosmic String Network and INSTANTANEOUSLY “revert” to a distant point in -Dimensional Spacetime. Thus, Nonlocality between Pulsars results in the manifestation of a physical Wormhole, through the precise Spatial Distribution of Pulsars in relation to the D-F Cosmic String Network within an Enclosed Universal Hypervolume.
From: “Comet Collisions Help Generate Puzzling Cosmic Rays, Study Shows”
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/comet_collisions_021105.html
This is a big step toward solving the long-standing mystery of the origin of the anomalous component of comic rays,” said Tom Bogdan, program director in the NSF Division of Atmospheric Sciences, which funded the research.”
My Rebuff of The Cometary/Solar Wind Inner-Solar Cosmic Ray Origin
The Solar Wind’s interaction with Kuiper Belt Comets (or Cometary “dust”) cannot be the origin of said rays mentioned in the above article. Although Comets can intimately interact with Stars (including our Sun), refer McCanney’s (reasonable) work on this “renegade-type” science (http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/), they do NOT play any role in Cosmic Ray production.
Mathematical relationships relating to Supernova Element production and spatial “Dispersal” into the surrounding Interstellar Medium of “Light-Speed Ions” can be derived from the following basic information and Research Papers.
Stellar Elemental Fusion Process
Unlike low mass stars, ONLY High-Mass stars can fuse elements heavier than carbon (aka “Carbon Detonation”).
Basic Supernova Implosion:
http://blueox.uoregon.edu/~courses/BrauImages/Chap21/FG21_005.jpg
C (Carbon) 12.0107
Stellar “Burning” Period = 600 Years
Si (Silicon) 28.0855
Stellar “Burning” Period = 24 Hours
Fe (Iron) 55.8473
Stellar “Burning” Period = <1 Second
Note: In a Supernova Implosion, Iron CANNOT Fuse to release Energy. Iron is the FINAL step for the Stellar FUSION process.
http://www.aas.org/publications/baas/v27n4/aas187/S078007.html
“Production Of Lithium, Beryllium And Boron In Supernova Ejecta”; “The model of formation of these elements in interstellar medium where spallation takes place by galactic cosmic rays colliding with interstellar matter would not give a linear dependence of spallation products with iron abundance.” “Supernova Remnant Distribution
http://www.aas.org/publications/baas/v27n4/aas187/S078004.html
My Theory On The New Phenomena: From the relationships derived, it is clear that for the Elements of Iron, Carbon and Silicon to be “extracted and then transformed, WITHIN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM” into Charged Particles (Ions) and then accelerated” to Light Speeds by “enigmatic” Magnetic Fields within the Solar Wind is highly unlikely. Unless, of course, our Sun just went Supernova… Therefore, Inner-Solar “Anomalous Cosmic Rays” would appear to be indicators or “Signatures” of ET Vehicles EXITING an Alien-Engineered Wormhole within our OWN Star System!
An interesting article linked on this Host Website reinforces a few points made in my Alien-Engineered Wormhole Theory. I’d also like to expand (and “reinterpret”, or, “correct”) some of the points made. They are…
“Quantum Wormholes Could Carry People”, (New Scientist Magazine);
http://www.ufoarea.com/physics_cosmology_quantum_wormholes.html
“They have found that any matter travelling through adds positive energy to the wormhole. That unexpectedly collapses it into a black hole, a supermassive region with a gravitational pull so strong not even light can escape.”
Compare to mine;
Note: POSITIVE ENERGY = “POSITIVE MASS INPUT (PMI)”;
“Pulsar (Wormhole) Activation And Use
Alien-Engineered Wormhole Stars (Pulsars) have Constant Rotational Rates (when at rest). When activated for Teleportation and use, a Pulsar’s Rotation Rate (PRR) varies to an Oscillation Value (OV) (therefore, it is programmed to “assume”) equivalent to it’s Positive Mass Input (PMI).
Therefore, when a Wormhole is “Activated”, the PRR defaults to the OV programmed to “manifest” an Antigravitic Field. This is why Neutron Stars, and Pulsars produce Commensurate Fractal Gravitational Meissner Effects (which is, in reality, an Antigravitic Field).
When a Positive Mass Object (PMO) “enters’ the Pulsar (Wormhole), the PRR CONVERTS THE PMO INTO A GRAVITATIONAL SUPERCONDUCTOR!
This is a direct result of the Geometric Field encoded within the Singularity Dimension (Vibrationless Realm). The natural rotation of our Universe’s Hyperplane keeps the “information” encoded for an infinite time, and maintains the structure and integrity of the interdimensional conduits (Wormholes).”
Back to the linked article;
“But there’s a way to stop any would-be traveller being crushed into oblivion. And it lies with a strange energy field nicknamed “ghost radiation”. Predicted by quantum theory, ghost radiation is a negative energy field that dampens normal positive energy. Similar effects have been shown experimentally to exist.
Delicate balance
Ghost radiation could therefore be used to offset the positive energy of the travelling matter, the researchers have found. Add just the right amount and it should be possible to prevent the wormhole collapsing – a lot more and the wormhole could be widened just enough for someone to pass through.”
Compare to mine;
Note: GHOST RADIATION = “INBUILT FREE PRECESSION PROPERTY”
“The “Free Precession” Property Of Alien-Engineered Wormhole Stars (Pulsars)
An Alien-Engineered Wormhole Star (Pulsar) is a Rotating Flattened Spheroid with an Asymmetric Spin Axis which varies with Precessional Cycle. There is a deliberate malalignment between the Angular Momentum Constant and Angular Velocity Constant of Pulsars, in order to produce the property of “Free Precession”. This Precessional Cycle behaviour of Pulsars is known as a “Microglitch Signature” (as opposed to “Glitch” Signatures, such as “Period” or “Interval”). Pulsar “Microglitches” are a result of a “Phase Transition”, within the superfluidic and superconductive vortex of a Pulsar “Field Interior”.
Free Precession Is The Antigravitic Field “Trigger”
The encoded Pulsar property of Free Precession is the key to manifestation of the Pulsar’s Wormhole, and as a result, it’s Antigravitic Field. When an object with PM is input into a Pulsar, an encoded structural change within the Pulsar is invoked. The Pulsar’s “Interior” DECOUPLES from it’s External Torque. This results in the “Transformation” or “Conversion” of all Nuclear Matter into Quark Matter within the “Core” or “Field Interior” of the Pulsar. The Pulsar’s Interior becomes Non-Precessing as the “Entrance” (aka “Exterior Field” or “Event Horizon”) Precesses around the Interior. This, in effect, creates an Antigravitic Field by altering the Pulsar’s Rotational Rate (PRR) to an encoded Oscillation Value (OV) equivalent to it’s Positive Mass Input (PMI). The input Positive Mass Object (PMO) is then converted into a Gravitational Superconductor within the Geometric Field of the Singularity Dimension (Vibrationless Realm). Teleportation is thus achieved through (most likely) the D-F String Network in these compact Dimensions.”
Continuing with MY Theory’s “explanation…
“How Wormholes “Work”;
One “mouth” of a wormhole is usually located in an extremely dense region of matter (like black holes – which I consider a member of the wormhole “family”), and the other end of the “mouth” is located in a very sparse region of matter. Mass will be consumed in the dense regions mouth and emerge from the sparse regions mouth and curve space-time OPPOSITELY. Through this action, the sparse regions mouth loses resultant mass, eventually reducing itself to zero-mass and finally NEGATIVE-MASS. (The opposite transit of mass works reciprocal, “mirroring” positive-mass).”
Flowing on, the NEGATIVE ENERGY FIELD which “dampens” the normal Input positive energy is the PULSAR’S (Alien-Engineered Wormhole Star’s) ENCODED “KICK MECHANISM”!
Refer my theory, once more;
“D-F Cosmic Strings exist as part of the Unstable Brane within the Universal Hyper volume. These Dimensions can be “entered” or “perceived” through the creation of Resonant conditions compatible with the Electromagnetic-type fluctuations permeating “Twin” Gauge Fields, within Toroid/Orthogonal Flux-Suppressed Wormholes.
Alien-Engineered Wormhole Stars (Pulsars) have these Initial Parameters (conditions) for Antigravitics/Teleportation/Nonlocality encoded, awaiting “activation” from the Input of a PMO. “Everyday Matter” can “travel” along the Flux Tubes of the D-F Cosmic String Network and INSTANTANEOUSLY “revert” to a distant point in 4-Dimensional Spacetime. Thus, Nonlocality between Pulsars results in the manifestation of a physical Wormhole, through the precise Spatial Distribution of Pulsars in relation to the D-F Cosmic String Network within an Enclosed Universal Hypervolume
AND
“When a PMO (Positive Mass Object) is converted into “Energy” within the Antigravitic Field of an Alien-Engineered Wormhole Star (Pulsar), an emission of Asymmetric Off-Resonant “Sterile” Neutrinos occurs. The “Resonance” of the DUAL-NEUTRINO Transition creates a “shift” or Oscillation in the Pulsar Rotational Rate (PRR). This, in effect, can explain the workings of the Pulsar “Kick Mechanism”. This is also the key to the ENORMOUS Magnetic Fields surrounding “Anomalous” X-Ray Pulsars, which produce no physically detectable Radio emissions.”
Now, to sum up, the Article linked is “promising”.
However, “Quantum” Wormholes are what ALL PULSARS ARE!
It is the massive Magnetic Fields which give rise to false readings of MASS (as discerned from Earth), leading to the confusion that they are PULSAR STARS!
The Interpretation of the “Scientific Community” toward this DATA, is sadly misguided…
Pulsar Precession Law 3: A PMI “Activated” Alien-Engineered Wormhole (aka Magnetar) Antigravitic Field DOES NOT LOSE ENERGY over time. NO ENERGY OR MATTER IS LOST THROUGH ORBITAL ROTATION.
From;
“Origin Of The Universe’s Most Powerful Magnets”;
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/magnetar_formation_050201.html
“Pulsars are stellar corpses that serve as the radio lighthouses of the galaxy. Spinning around several times a second, they flash the galaxy with a beam of radio waves.
Magnetars are similar, but they flash X-rays, and at a slower rate – about once every 10 seconds. They also occasionally let out a burst of gamma rays.
There are about 1,500 known pulsars, but less than a dozen firmly identified magnetars. What makes magnetars special is their magnetic field, which is thousands of times stronger than that of normal pulsars and billions of times stronger than that of any magnet on Earth.”
My Interpretation of Phenomena;
Note: MAGNETAR = SIGNATURE OF A WORMHOLE’S ACTIVE ANTIGRAVITIC FIELD
“Prediction (4); Degenerate neutrons are NOT responsible for the manifestation of superconductive and superfluidic properties within the cores of Neutron Stars. It is the encoded Oscillation Value (OV) within the Geometric Field of the Singularity Dimension, which is responsible for the manifestation of the Antigravitic Field.”
AND
“Pulsar Resonance Resulting From Encoded “Kick Mechanism”
When a PMO (Positive Mass Object) is converted into “Energy” within the Antigravitic Field of an Alien-Engineered Wormhole Star (Pulsar), an emission of Asymmetric Off-Resonant “Sterile” Neutrinos occurs. The “Resonance” of the DUAL-NEUTRINO Transition creates a “shift” or Oscillation in the Pulsar Rotational Rate (PRR). This, in effect, can explain the workings of the Pulsar “Kick Mechanism”. This is also the key to the ENORMOUS Magnetic Fields surrounding “Anomalous” X-Ray Pulsars, which produce no physically detectable Radio emissions.”
Back to the article;
“We do know these magnetars are an adolescent stage of neutron stars,” said Jeremy Heyl from the University of British Columbia. Heyl was not involved in the work.
If magnetars arise out of more massive stars, then only 10 percent of neutron stars will go through the magnetar stage – ruling out some theories that all pulsars spend some time as magnetars.”
From my Theory (once more);
ALL PULSARS (alien-engineered Wormholes) DO spend time as MAGNETARS. However, Humanity can only observe a MAGNETAR SIGNATURE IF the EXIT of the Wormhole is WITHIN our Solar System.
If a Pulsar has EVER been activated, it would periodically become a Magnetar. After the Wormhole had been utilised, the Magnetar Signature would “vanish”, until the Pulsar was activated once more.
An “Extinct” Wormhole In The Heart Of Sol
Following on from my prediction (previously Posted) that the origin of “Localised Cosmic Rays”, were, in fact, evidence that an ET Craft exited a Wormhole within our Solar System recently. See (Reply 5 of this Thread – 1 February 2005);
“My Theory On The New Phenomena:
From the relationships derived, it is clear that for the Elements of Iron, Carbon and Silicon to be “extracted and then transformed, WITHIN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM” into Charged Particles (Ions) and then accelerated” to Light Speeds by “enigmatic” Magnetic Fields within the Solar Wind is highly unlikely. Unless, of course, our Sun just went Supernova…
Therefore, Inner-Solar “Anomalous Cosmic Rays” would appear to be indicators or “Signatures” of ET Vehicles EXITING an Alien-Engineered Wormhole within our OWN Star System!”
Now, I have postulated in the past that ALL Stars (be they 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Generation Stars) have the “skeletons” OR “memories” of Natural Wormholes within their Cores. This is a direct result of all NASCENT stars forming “around” Natural Wormholes (immediately following Inflation). The majority of Natural Wormholes “corrupt” or “degrade” after their 2nd Stellar Death, and remain inactive for the rest of the Universal Cycle. The “skeleton” or “blueprint” of Natural Wormholes degrades (much like a Hologram). The “Signature” of a degraded Natural Wormhole “Stellar Core” may therefore be similar to the effects of Stellar Magnetic Fields from a Neutron Star or Pulsar. OR, what we are currently seeing emanating from OUR STAR!
Conclusion: Our Star (Sol) contains the “skeleton” of a Natural Wormhole from the period of Inflation.
Which in turn gives rise to;
Natural Stellar Law 1: EXTINCT Natural Wormholes exist at the Core of ALL Stars.
An interesting (semi-related) Paper;
From; “Surface Evidence Of An Iron-Rich Solar Interior And A Neutron-Rich Solar Core”
http://arvix.org/abs/astro-ph/0411163
“Quantative data on the solar wind, solar magnetic fields, solar eruptions, solar neutrinos, and on the planetary material orbiting the Sun all indicate the presence of an iron-rich solar interior and a neutron star at the core of the Sun. Solar magnetic fields are deep-seated remnants from the core and/or Bose-Einstein condensation of Fe-rich material into a rotating superconductor. Neutron emission from the core triggers a series of reactions that produce solar luminosity, the H carrier gas that maintains mass separation in the Sun, and an outpouring of 3 E43 H+ ions per year in the solar wind.”
Blanket Critique 1 (Regarding Conventional Pulsar Theory):
In ALL Conventional Astrophysical Pulsar theories, the origin of a Pulsar’s High Velocity is UNKNOWN. More to the point, it can not be EXPLAINED within current Standard Models.
Blanket Critique 2 (Regarding Conventional Pulsar Theory):
Pulsars ARE NOT “born” from Type II Supernova. Pulsars are Alien-Engineered Wormhole Stars. However, Natural Wormhole Stars (eg. “Blackholes”) can be.
Alien-Engineered Wormhole “Teleportation” Law 1:
When activated for “Teleportation”, an Alien-Engineered Wormhole Star’s (aka Pulsar) enormous Magnetic Field accelerates Electrons (and ALL other Subatomic Particles, both Matter/Antimatter) of the Positive Mass Object (PMO) to +/-99.80% of the current “recognised” Speed of Light. This process (known as “Teleportation” or “Nonlocality”) emits Radiation in the form of Gamma Rays.
I claim PROOF or "Designation" of the "1st" Alien-Engineered Wormhole Star!

Alien-Engineered Wormhole Candidate 1: PSR J0205+6449
“Encoded” Geometric Field Dimension Value: D-F Cosmic String Network OR Interdimensional Conduits
Date of Alien “Creation & Positioning” of Pulsar: -830 Earth Years = 1175 A.D.
Location of Pulsar: Cassiopeia constellation (9 876 “recognised” Light Years from Earth Star System)
Pulsar Rotational Rate (PRR) (at “Rest”): = 15.673 Times Per Second)
Pulsar Rotational Rate’s Oscillation Value (OV) (Rate during “Activation”): = 15.673 x Positive Mass Input (PMI)
“Teleportation” Variation Rate PRR(A): the difference between PRR and OV
Pulsar Wind Nebulae Value: = Positive Mass Input (PMI) x PRR(A)
Matter/Antimatter Propulsion Rate: = PRR(A) x “Initial Shockwave” Velocity (per Second) – PMI/2
Gravitational Superconductor Value (GSV): = PRR(A) x PMI x OV x 99.88% “C”
Antigravitic Field Value:= GSV x Commensurate Fractal Gravitational Meissner Effects “Period/Phase-Cycle”
Note: All Values and Periods are "Relative to Earth".
Alien-Engineered Candidate Discovered in July 2003 by Sebastian Wood. All Measurements and Formulae are mine.
Alien-Engineered Wormhole/Natural Wormhole Binary Systems
Astronomers/Astrophysicists have claimed discovery of approximately 55 “Binary Pulsar Systems (consisting of what, they claim, to be Pulsar and Blackhole “Companions”). Common Predictions are usually 1/1000, for Neutron Stars to be “partnered” by Blackholes. This is “Peer” Consensus.
However, some Australian Astronomers/Astrophysicists have claimed that PSR J1740-3052 is a Binary System consisting of a Pulsar and B-Type Star (only TWO such Star Systems have ever been shown to exist in the Universe).
I claim BOTH Schools of “Theory” to be wrong in some basic respects.
From my “initial Post” of this Theory;
“The Supernova Connection
The reason why most “Active” Pulsars are situated near the remnants of Supernovas, is that the negatively-curved Space provides the perfect “vehicle” for placement of an Engineered Wormhole. The Spatial Distribution of Pulsars around Supernova Remnants decrees (to a CERTAINTY of 99.85%) that Pulsars CANNOT BE “Stellar Artifacts” from the Inflationary Period (Therefore, they CANNOT be Natural Wormholes!). Pulsars are “Placed” near Supernova Remnants in order to utilise the “Spacetime Matrix” of the Negatively-Curved Space.”
And, from my previously listed “Predictions”;
Observational Prediction 12:
Pulsars are USUALLY placed in precise distributions around Supernova remnants or Blackholes (which are Natural Wormholes). Therefore, Pulsars should be found which have Blackholes, as BINARY COMPANIONS.”
Usually (in all but 2 of the 55 Binary Systems) the Pulsar’s (Alien-Engineered Wormhole’s) “Binary Companion” IS a Blackhole (a Natural Wormhole). The reasoning behind this is simple. As I have explained previously, NEGATIVELY-CURVED SPACE provides the perfect place for the placement of Alien-Engineered Wormholes (aka “Pulsars”). I therefore postulate that Alien/Natural Wormhole Binary Star System’s are, in fact, quite “common”.
Alien-Engineered/Natural Wormhole Binary System Candidate 1: PSR J1740-3052
“Encoded” Geometric Field Dimension Value: D-F Cosmic String Network/Interdimensional Conduits AND Vibrationless Realms
Date of Supernova Implosion: Unknown
Date of Blackhole Formation from Supernova: Unknown
Date of Alien “Creation & Positioning” of Pulsar near Blackhole: -365 000 Earth Years = 362 995 B.C.
Location of Binary System: Milky Way Galactic Centre (approximately), 48 500 “recognised” Light Years from Earth Star System)
Pulsar Rotational Rate (PRR) (at “Rest”): = 9.501 Times Per Second
Pulsar Rotational Rate’s Oscillation Value (OV) (Rate during “Activation”): = 9.501 x PMI

All other “Constant” Values can be derived from the above.
Image of Alien-Engineered/Natural Wormhole Binary System Candidate 1: PSR J1740-3052
From;
http://www.jb.man.ac.uk/news/pulsarcompanion/optical.jpg

Note 1: All Values and Periods are “Relative to Earth”.
Note 2: Vibrationless Realms exist after “passing through” “Event Horizons”. Basically, Vibrationless Realms are the Interdimensional Conduits of Natural Wormholes.
Note 3: Additional (Secondary) “Free-Precession” Property “Encoded”: (Calculations PENDING, awaiting Ratification – at 27 February 2005)
Alien-Engineered/Natural Wormhole Binary Star System Discovered in August 2001 by Sebastian Wood. All Measurements and Formulae are mine.
Note Regarding "Free Precession Property", as previously Posted by Me;
“The “Free Precession” Property Of Alien-Engineered Wormhole Stars (Pulsars)
An Alien-Engineered Wormhole Star (Pulsar) is a Rotating Flattened Spheroid with an Asymmetric Spin Axis which varies with Precessional Cycle. There is a deliberate malalignment between the Angular Momentum Constant and Angular Velocity Constant of Pulsars, in order to produce the property of “Free Precession”. This Precessional Cycle behaviour of Pulsars is known as a “Microglitch Signature” (as opposed to “Glitch” Signatures, such as “Period” or “Interval”). Pulsar “Microglitches” are a result of a “Phase Transition”, within the superfluidic and superconductive vortex of a Pulsar “Field Interior”.
Free Precession Is The Antigravitic Field “Trigger” The encoded Pulsar property of Free Precession is the key to manifestation of the Pulsar’s Wormhole, and as a result, it’s Antigravitic Field. When an object with PM is input into a Pulsar, an encoded structural change within the Pulsar is invoked. The Pulsar’s “Interior” DECOUPLES from it’s External orque. This results in the “Transformation” or “Conversion” of all Nuclear Matter into Quark Matter within the “Core” or “Field Interior” of the Pulsar. The Pulsar’s Interior becomes Non-Precessing as the “Entrance” (aka “Exterior Field” or “Event Horizon”) Precesses around the Interior. This, in effect, creates an Antigravitic Field by altering the Pulsar’s Rotational Rate (PRR) to an encoded Oscillation Value (OV) equivalent to it’s Positive Mass Input (PMI). The input Positive Mass Object (PMO) is then converted into a Gravitational Superconductor within the Geometric Field of the Singularity Dimension (Vibrationless Realm). Teleportation is thus achieved through (most likely) the D-F String Network in these compact Dimensions.”
INDISPUTABLE PROOF OF MY THEORY
Or (PSR J1141-6545, The "EGG" Wormhole)
Some Australian Astronomers/Astrophysicists have claimed that PSR J1141-6545’s “Binary Companion” is a Heavy White Dwarf which formed BEFORE the Supernova Implosion (which created the Pulsar)! Other Theorists have offered some reasonable (attempts) at explaining this “Conundrum” (refer; Davies, Ritter, King) - From;
“Formation of the binary pulsars J1141-6545 and B2023+46”
http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/Binary/hr0204511_abstract.html
And,
(refer; Tauris, Sennels) – From; “Formation of the binary pulsars PSR B2303+46 and PSR J1141-6545 - young neutron stars with old white dwarf companions”
http://citebase.eprints.org/cgi-bin/citations?id=oai:arXiv.org:astro-ph/9909149

I would put forward that they are looking at it all “back-to front” - so to speak...
Why? Because it is IMPOSSIBLE for PSR J1141-6545's “Companion Star” to have formed BEFORE the Supernova occurred. Absolutely impossible. It would have been Annihilated by the Supernova Implosion. A “Companion Star” which had formed before the Supernova which (they claim, in turn, formed the Pulsar (PSR J1141-6545), in such a “tight” Binary System) which supposedly, formed from the “Fallout” of the Supernova Remnant, takes the “Chicken and the Egg” argument to entirely new levels.
Is it not MUCH MORE LIKELY that the Pulsar (aka Alien-Engineered Wormhole) was INTELLIGENTLY and PURPOSEFULLY placed in the region of the Supernova Remnant to take advantage of the Negatively-Curved Space? Of course it is.
Here’s my Interpretation;
The “Companion Star” of PSR J1141-6545 was the Star which formed from the Supernova implosion, and NOT the Pulsar. The Pulsar (Alien-Engineered Wormhole) was then INTELLIGENTLY PLACED in the region of Negatively-Curved Space of the Supernova Remnant. THIS IS THE SOLE REASON why the Pulsar (PSR J1141-6545 is MUCH YOUNGER than it’s “Binary Stellar Companion”, which IS a Heavy White Dwarf (which IS older than PSR J1141-6545, BUT YOUNGER than the Supernova Remnant). PSR J1141-6545's Heavy White Dwarf “Stellar Companion” formed from the Supernova Remnant.
Without prior knowledge of the “Path these Researchers were embarking upon...”, they have reinforced my “Artificial Design” Theory with their “Strange” Data.
I put forward that THE AGE OF PSR J1141-6545 and it’s “Binary Stellar Companion” is CONCLUSIVE AND INDISPUTABLE PROOF of my “Alien-Engineered Wormhole” Theory.
Magnetar Signature = Localised (Wormhole “Loop”) or GRB Subclass 3
A “Miscellaneous Report”, regarding his “Galaxy Clock Model”, by David Sereda (Posted: February 24, 2004), entitled “Has NASA Made Contact With Extraterrestrial Intelligence?” contains a specific quote from a former NASA Head of Propulsion, Power & Energy, Dr Earl VanLandingham, which apparently took place in 1989 with the author of the Research.
From;
http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1042
“At the end of the conversation, I asked Dr. VanLandingham if NASA has ever made contact with an extraterrestrial civilization. He said “No, when you consider the amount of energy it would take for a spacecraft to attain near to the speed of light and to travel to Earth from one of our nearest star systems (Alpha Centauri 4.3 light years) in a reasonable amount of time, the energy signal emanating from the craft would be so massive, we would detect the signal well in advance of the arrival of the spacecraft. And we haven’t seen anything (a signal) like that yet.”
Maybe back in 1989 we hadn’t seen any “Signature” like that.
I claim that WE HAVE NOW!
Magnetar Law 1:
A Magnetar GRB can ONLY be “perceived” on Earth, when the “Activated Pulsar” (aka Alien-Engineered Wormhole Star) has an EXIT within our own Star System. A Magnetar Signature emanates from the ENTRANCE of the Activated Pulsar toward the EXIT of the Interdimensional Conduit when a PMO Non-Locally “Teleports” at +/- 99.80% of the “recognised” Speed of Light (c).
To put my “Alien-Engineered Wormhole” Theory in crude words, Pulsars convert Matter/Antimatter Particles into “Light Waves” (in order to travel at “comparable” speed).
Manipulating “Wave/Particle Vibrations” to the “Correct Frequency” is all it takes…
Regarding UFOs and their “Ghostly” manoeuvres in Near-Earth Space, a simple matter of “Bending Light” around their Reality-Base would suffice to make them “all but invisible” to Humanity’s measuring instruments and physical Senses.
The rest of David’s Research seems to be “on the right track”. After studying his Research, I came across the following;
“Experimental Repeal of the Speed Limit for Gravitational, Electrodynamic, and Quantum Field Interactions” by T. Van Flandern, J. P. Vigier
From;
http://www.ingentaconnect.com
“Source: Foundations of Physics, July 2002, vol. 32, no. 7, pp. 1031-1068
Abstract:
General relativity has a geometric and a field interpretation. If angular momentum conservation is invoked in the geometric interpretation to explain experiments, the causality principle is violated. The field interpretation avoids this problem by allowing faster-than-light propagation of gravity in forward time. All existing experiments are in agreement with that interpretation. This implies the existence of real superluminal propagation and communication of particles and fields, free of causality problems. The introduction of real physical faster-than-light propagation into gravitation, electrodynamics and quantum theory has important consequences for physics.”
And;
“Does Gravity Have Inertia”, by Tom Van Flandern
From; http://redshift.vif.com/JournalFiles/V10NO2PDF/V10N2VAN.pdf
My Note: Again, the “recognised” Speed of Light (c) is NOT a “limit”, nor a “Constant”. Again, I think Researchers should NOT be looking at “accelerating Mass THROUGH the Space Medium” but RATHER “Teleporting Mass Non-Locally”. Specifically, using Pulsars (Alien-Engineered Wormholes). Gravity exerts NO FORCE on Mass-Teleportation through Pulsars, as the D-F String Network is utilised. Therefore, Special Relativity imposes no limit upon Mass-Teleportation of PMOs at “Non-Local Speed”. General Relativity doesn’t even come into it…
A certain Press Release from NASA on 7 January 2002, seems to confirm the “inner workings” of my Pulsar (Alien-Engineered Wormhole Theory).
Note, that I have bolded points which are similar to my Theory. Except my Theory actually explains the “Decoupling Process”.
From; http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/news-release/releases/2002/02-006.htm
“Jan. 7, 2002 - 9:20 a.m. EST - RELEASE NO: 02-006 THE "BIG GLITCHER" PULSAR REVEALS A LONG-HIDDEN, EXOTIC INTERIOR
Scientists see a few glitches in an otherwise flawless spin of a pulsar, and this is a good thing. These glitches, a term given to the sudden change in pulsar spin frequency, are revealing the strange physics of the high-pressure interior of the pulsar, a long-standing mystery.
A pulsar named PSR J0537-6910 appears to have the highest rate of glitches of any known pulsar, according to a team led by Frank Marshall of NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. These glitches occur seven times more frequently than in the Vela pulsar, the former "glitcher king," and are also among the strongest ever observed.
The high rate and strength of these glitches suggest that they are caused by movements in a frictionless superfluid of neutrons in the pulsar's interior. These results, the product of a 2.6-year observational campaign with NASA's Rossi X-ray Timing Explorer, are presented today at the 199th Meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Washington, D.C.
A pulsar is a neutron star that emits steady pulses of radiation with each spin. A neutron star is the core remains of a star once several times more massive than our Sun. In an event called a supernova, such a large star -- having expended its nuclear fuel -- expels its outer shell of gas into the surrounding medium. The core, still containing about the mass of Sun, collapses to form a densely packed sphere no wider than about 10 miles.
Pulsars spin with clock-like precision, keeping time to within a millisecond over the course of a year as the spin very gradually slows down. During a glitch, the pulsar suddenly starts to spin a little faster. Rarely do astronomers see more than one or two big glitches in a pulsar over many years of observation. Yet PSR J0537-6910 has had six big glitches in about two-and-a-half years. Each glitch releases more energy than our Sun does in 3,000 years. All these glitches make PSR J0537-6910 a "pretty horrible clock," according to Marshall. Yet there is a plus side: "Observing glitches is one of the few ways we have to study the interior of a neutron star," he said.
Scientists say that the crust of the pulsar, a dense plate of crystalline matter, spins more slowly and slows down at a different rate than the immediate interior, a superfluid of neutrons. (A superfluid is a fluid without friction. Certain liquids can become superfluid under tremendous pressure and heat; other liquids, such as helium, become superfluid at extremely cold temperatures.) As the value of the two speeds widens, the superfluid reaches a critical moment and, like a flywheel, suddenly transfers its built-up angular momentum to the crust, causing the "exterior" of the neutron star to spin faster.
The glitch's size -- that is, how much it quickens the pulsar spin -- is a reflection of the mass, density and other characteristics of the theorized superfluid within. The Rossi team has also observed tiny changes in the pulsar spin rate just before a glitch, which has never been recorded before, and this too may provide new insight to the glitch phenomenon.
What scientists know about pulsar interiors so far has come largely from the study of a handful of "glitchers," particularly the Vela pulsar, which has exhibited 13 glitches in the past 25 years. Newcomer PSR J0537-6910, discovered by the Rossi Explorer in 1998 and now known to glitch so frequently, will likely become a major source for exploration into the subsurface of pulsars to understand how the pressure of pulsar matter depends on its density. This is called the equation of state, a long-standing mystery for pulsars that would reveal the pulsar's mass-to-radius characteristic.
PSR J0537-6910 is already in the record books as the fastest young (5,000 years old) pulsar, spinning once every 16 milliseconds, 6 million times faster than the Earth's spin. PSR J0537-6910 is also an X-ray pulsar not visible in other wavelengths. It is located in our neighboring Large Magellenic Cloud, an irregular galaxy visible to the naked eye from the Southern Hemisphere.
Other members of the observation team -- the same team that discovered this pulsar in 1998 -- are William Zhang of NASA Goddard, Eric Gotthelf of Columbia University, John Middleditch of the Los Alamos National Laboratory, and Q. Daniel Wang of the University of Massachusetts. Continued observations of PSR J0537-6910 with the Rossi Explorer are planned for 2002.”
An interesting DARPA document from 2004, which illustrates the Organization’s pursuit of the “DARPA Pulsar GPS Network” as well as it’s “Deep Space capability”.
From; “DARPA’s Related Research Efforts”, 2004;
From; http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/moontomars/docs/050304SlidesTether.pdf
(from Page 2);
“- Position Location in Space (LEO to ?)
. Pulsar (X-Ray) navigation” “ - Enables large radio telescopes and extremely large deep space communication antennas”
(from Page 3);
“XNAV
X-Ray Navigation for Autonomous Position Verification
Objective:
Develop a revolutionary attitude and position capability exploiting periodic celestial sources (e.g., pulsar stars)
Payoffs:
. Autonomous navigation capability for DoD satellites: position, attitude & time determination
. GPS Backup
. Positions estimates < 3m CEP
. New Missions: Cislunar, HEO, Deep Space”
(from Page 5);
“Tactical Technology
… Air/Space/Land Platforms
Space Operations”
“Special Projects …
Space Sensors/Structures”
(from Page 10);
“Investments Today for Future Capabilities …
Assured Use of Space”
My Note: Look at the “lovely” diagrams of DARPA’s “Pulsar” and “Space CONOPS” on Page 3.
Also, I have bolded Pulsar "Exploit-Nav", “Cislunar” and “Deep Space”, for obvious reasons (eg. What is DARPA doing in Deep Space?)
Yet another article which highlights just how confused “conventional Astrophysical Theory” is, with regards to Black Holes/Pulsars & Wormholes (ie. Stellar Objects with Extremely Concentrated Mass and “Exact High Velocity Spin Cycles” - “EHVSCs”).
From; “Black Holes ‘Do Not Exist’”, by Philip Ball – ESA/NASA, 7 April 2005;
From; http://www.nature.com/news/2005/050328/pf/050328-8_pf.html
“This strange behaviour, he says, is the signature of a 'quantum phase transition' of space-time. Chapline argues that a star doesn't simply collapse to form a black hole; instead, the space-time inside it becomes filled with dark energy and this has some intriguing gravitational effects.
Outside the 'surface' of a dark-energy star, it behaves much like a black hole, producing a strong gravitational tug. But inside, the 'negative' gravity of dark energy may cause matter to bounce back out again.
If the dark-energy star is big enough, Chapline predicts, any electrons bounced out will have been converted to positrons, which then annihilate other electrons in a burst of high-energy radiation. Chapline says that this could explain the radiation observed from the centre of our galaxy, previously interpreted as the signature of a huge black hole.
He also thinks that the Universe could be filled with 'primordial' dark-energy stars. These are formed not by stellar collapse but by fluctuations of space-time itself, like blobs of liquid condensing spontaneously out of a cooling gas. These, he suggests, could be stuff that has the same gravitational effect as normal matter, but cannot be seen: the elusive substance known as dark matter.”
The above article lists the below “Abstract” as a Reference. From;
“Dark Energy Stars”, by George Chapline, 13 April 2005;
http://xxx.arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0503200
“Event horizons and closed time-like curves cannot exist in the real world for the simple reason that they are inconsistent with quantum mechanics. Following ideas originated by Robert Laughlin, Pawel Mazur, Emil Mottola, David Santiago, and the speaker it is now possible to describe in some detail what happens physically when one approaches and crosses a region of space-time where classical general relativity predicts there should be an infinite red shift surface. This quantum critical physics provides a new perspective on a variety of enigmatic astrophysical phenomena, including supernovae explosions, gamma ray bursts, positron emission, and dark matter.”

My Comments:
Whilst I would argue (vehemently) against regarding Blackholes being “Dark Energy Stars”, I would state that the “quantum phase transition” or “fluctuations” of spacetime are EXACTLY what I have been claiming all along is the “signature of a use of a Wormhole”, which in turn, give rise to the peculiar “gravitational effects”, the “negative” Energy Quotients of “Dark Matter”, and the Extremely High and ANOMALOUS Magnetic Fields (in other words, MOST CLASSES and “signatures” of GRBs!) originating from EHVSCs.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

Nommos Prime (Dogon)
2/14/2006 7:16:11 PM

Note: ET Discs Can "Utilise" AEWs - this will cause them to "Vanish" before Human Eyes & Film

Deconstructing the Humble “Electron”

Nobody has ever seen an Electron.
Nobody.

At the moment, all we have to go from is “Conventional” Electromagnetism, Quantum Field Theory and a little Post-Quantum.

In my personal opinion, the so-called “Electron Wave/Particle” is probably best described in words (and pictures) as following;

WORDS;
“An Electron is the Value of the CONDUCTION Wave-Function, imposed upon the Nuclei of the Atom.”
(Note: In this aspect, it could be postulated that the Electron in fact possesses NO Electrical/Magnetic Charge whatsoever, but merely acts as a “Messenger” or “Equaliser” – with Properties similar to certain Theories of how Theoretical “Gravitons” behave.)

And;
PICTURES;
I consider that the MOST accurate “Picture” of the “Electron Wave-Function” was illustrated in a Crop Circle Formation (circa 95/96). I self-published the photo of the Crop-Circle Formation in one of my self-published Books; - “Interpreting The “2nd Book Of The Law”.
The Crop-Circle Formation of the "Electron Wave-Function" looked like this (Note: - I can’t find an Internet Link to the Crop Circle Formation at present);
The Electron can be considered to be a Wave-Form PATTERN of POTENTIAL Energy which is compressed into a Force Field (Enclosed Boundary).
Wave Resonance within the Electron Force Field can be considered to Form a Pattern of Six “Vibrating” Pie-Shaped Segments which are exteriorly situated beyond the Charge Radius, within the 3rd “Tier” or “Shell”. This Potential Energy is measured in Electrostatic Units.
Another Twelve “Vibrating” Segments lie directly “within the 2nd “Tier” or “Shell” (these Segments are represented by Six Radial-Equilateral Triangles “Interlocked” with Six Inverted Radial-Isosceles Triangles).
The 3rd “Tier or “Shell” has Six “Vibrating” “Interlocking RECIPROCAL Radial-Isosceles Triangles”.
Note: These 3 “Tiers” or “Shells” described above, are COMPLETELY different from those of the Atom (where Electron “Shells”, made up of numbers of Electrons, created various Elements).
Further Note: The best way to “picture” my above description of the 3 “Tiers” or “Shells” of the Electron Field Cavity Wave Resonance, is to think of the “Tiers” drawn on a 2-Dimensional Surface, and then “blown-up” like a balloon (ala “Big Bang”/Expanding Universe” Theory). This is how 12 “Interlocking” Radial-Isosceles/Equilateral Triangles can be “compressed” or “fit” within a SINGLE “TIER” (ie. 360 Degrees in 3-Dimensional Space AND 720 Degrees in 4-Dimensional Space) of the Electron Wave-Function.

Further Investigations;
Most of my above description of the "Electron Wave-Function" has been confirmed by subsequent measurements of “Electron Magnetic Moment Anomalies”. The "Conventional" Values derived are similar to that achieved (much more easily) with My Model.

These are the “Conventional” Values of the Electron, which My Model achieves similar Values for.
I would be very interested if anybody else has Variations from these...;

Electron Charge (e) = 1.602176462 × 10-19 C
(e/h) = 2.417989491 × 1014 A J-1
Electron Charge to Mass Quotient (-e/me) = -1.758820174 × 1011 C kg-1
Electron Mass (me) = 9.10938188 × 10-31 kg
= 5.485799110 × 10-4 u
= 0.510998902 MeV Electron Molar Mass (M(e)) = 5.485799110 × 10-7 kg mol-1
Electron Radius (Classical) (re) = 2.817940285 × 10-15 m
Electron Specific Charge (-e/me) = -1.758819 × 1011 C kg-1

Electron g-Factor = (ge) = -2.0023193043737
Electron Gyromagnetic Ratio (γe) = 1.760859794 × 1011 s-1 T-1
(γe/2π) = 28024.9540 MHz T-1
Electron Magnetic Moment (µe) = -928.476362 × 10-26 J T-1
(µe/µB) = -1.0011596521869
(µe/µN) = -1838.2819660
Electron Magnetic Moment Anomaly (ae) = 1.1596521869 × 10-3

Electron-Proton Mass Ratio (me/mp) = 5.446170232 × 10-4
Electron-Proton Magnetic Moment Ratio (μe/μp) = -658.2106875
Electron to Shielded Proton Magnetic Moment Ratio (“Water Sphere” at 25̊C) (μe/μ'p) = -658.2275954

Electron-Deuteron Mass Ratio (me/md) = 2.7244371170 × 10-4
Electron-Deuteron Magnetic Moment Ratio (μe/μd) = -2143.923498

Electron-Muon Mass Ratio (me/mμ) = 4.83633210 × 10-3

Electron-Muon Magnetic Moment Ratio (μe/μμ) = 206.7669720

Electron-Neutron Mass Ratio (me/mn) = 5.438673462 × 10-4
Electron-Neutron Magnetic Moment Ratio (μe/μn) = 960.92050

Below is a Prediction I made regarding Matter, which may help you understand a little better my "Picture" of the Electron (and other Matter/Antimatter).

My Final “Vacuum Heart” Theory Prediction
(Also designated “VHP47(b)”) or Fifth Force Theory)
(- taken from my “Vacuum Heart Theory Predictions”, by Sebastian Wood, 1989);
All Atomic/Subatomic Matter “oscillates” between positive/negative Phases/Cycles. For convenience, the Positive Cycle of Reality (+R) is known as “Matter”, and the Negative Cycle of Reality (-R) is known as “Antimatter”.
“Space” or the “Vacuum” is the missing “Dark Matter” of the Universe, and accounts for the 95% “missing Mass of the Universe”. The Vacuum energy or “Zero Point Energy” IS that very Dark Matter.
Therefore, in human PERCEPTION (and the limits of our Measuring devices), we will never find the Dark Matter. We cannot find it, as a result of the Antimatter Cycle’s “accelerated Cycle”. This is the sole reason why the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle cannot be violated by Humanity – our Cerebral Cortex cannot PROCESS such information at this “accelerated” Cycle. We live WITHIN this Matter/Antimatter Cycle, constantly being created and annihilated, but always UNAWARE of this Process. Below is a description of why;
This Process can be “pictured in the mind” as such;
Imagine watching a Movie at the Theatre, your Perception is that this is a CONTINUOUS MOVING PICTURE. In reality, it is not. Once you take the Reel of Film out of the Projector, you find that the Film is made up of (approximately) 26 STILL IMAGES per second. In between EACH and EVERY Still Frame there is an EMPTINESS (a “break” of Space between Frames). Therefore, when you watch a Movie, you actually watch as MANY Frames of EMPTINESS as you do of Pictures. However, your Brain CONSTRUCTS a Reality that it is a continuous (FLOWING) picture of 2 Dimensional Reality.
This Space between Still Frames of a Movie can be compared to the SYMMETRY BREAK of Supermagnetism, because of the resultant Mass/Charge “jumping” or “Quantum-Leaping” through Space-Time with a Sub-Atomic Gravity/Inertia “Shield” (which BALANCES the Strong and Weak Nuclear Forces). In this respect, Supermagnetism becomes a “Symmetry-Break” of Gravity, and can be considered to be INTERCHANGEABLE and the SAME Fundamental Force. Our only human perception of this whole “Vacuum energy” is the EFFECTS of the force of Gravity. Therefore, the force of Gravity is merely the “manifestation” of the effects of the “non-existent” Dark Matter. This “manifestation” takes a “semi-material shape” in the FORM of Super-heated Hydrogen Haloes which surround ALL Galaxies, and which also permeate most of the INVISIBLE (to Human Instruments) Universe. Galactic Super-heated Hydrogen Haloes CAN be measured and confirmed by Humanity, but they are “quasi-real” (much like a kind of “Antimatter PLASMA-state”).

The Fifth Force is therefore the “Vacuum Heart” of all Matter/Antimatter.
Think of “solid Matter” as the emptiness of Space, and Space as the “solid Matter”. Another useful analogy is to think of a Soap Bubble as an Electron. The “Film” which encloses the Bubble’s “nothingness” is the sole portion of “solid matter” in the structure of the Bubble. The Bubbles of Mass/Charge are arranged in “Film Shells” of Potential.

Which leads onto;
“ET Propulsion System (How It Works)

The information I have written below is my “limited” understanding of the manifestation of Natural Electromagnetic Force Fields. This understanding is essential in understanding the Propulsion Physics of a common type of ET Craft seen, photographed and video taped within the Earth’s atmosphere, on the ground and in near-Earth Space. The kind of ET Craft I am referring to, actually manifests it’s ARTIFICIAL AC Electromagnetic Force Field in the “same manner” as Natural DC Magnetohydrodynamic Generators (eg. Stars). Many other Scientists/Researchers have written similar theories to what I written below (eg. Tesla).

Natural Electromagnetic Field Law 1:
All Natural Magnetic Fields in the Universe have a DC Electricity “Power Source”.
ALL MASS/ENERGY IN NATURE (THE UNIVERSE) GENERATES DIRECT CURRENT (DC).

Natural Electromagnetic Field Law 2:
All living (ACTIVE) things (from the smallest cell to the largest star) project an Electromagnetic Field (which envelopes their Immediate Atomic Structure). Electromagnetic Fields are quite literally “Force Fields”, or “Gravity/Inertia Shields”. For instance, Earth’s Electromagnetic Field is a Gravity/Inertia Shield as it PROTECTS us as we HURTLE THROUGH SPACE upon our “Spaceship Earth” (although this “Vessel” is currently not “utilised” as it could be, it’s potential is “unharnessed”). An Electromagnetic Field is generated from the Direct Current (DC) emanating from each “Electrodynamic Generator System Core” (EGSC). For example, a Human generates DC ELECTRICITY constantly. Most of this energy ENVELOPES us in an “invisible to human eyes” – “very limited strength” AURA or CORONA or Electromagnetic Field (the different names for the SAME FORCE FIELD are simply put forward for “convenience”. All these names essentially describe the same thing). This Force Field is what keeps all “things” separate (yet interconnected at the SAME time). This is achieved through the creation of an enveloped BOUNDARY of the “Electromagnetic Field Dynamo” and the remainder of the DC radiates out from our Bodies through MAGNETIC LINES OF FORCE (invisible lines projecting to INFINITY).”

“Magnetohydrodynamic Generators (MHDGs)

Natural MHDG Class 1: PLANETS
The Earth generates it’s Electromagnetic Field through it’s Active Core. This is achieved through the constant creation of DC Electricity emanating from it’s Core. The DC is projected from the Core into the Atmosphere, where the Electricity “follows” the curvature of the Earth, before “collapsing” and falling back to the Core, before being generated once more, and continuing it’s “journey”.
This creates the MAGNETIC FORCE FIELD which surrounds our Earth and Atmosphere, and which protects Gaia (the living/active Earth) from the “near-Vacuum” of the Space Medium.

Natural MHDG Class 2: STARS
Stars are natural Magnetohydrodynamic Generators. For example, our Sun converts Hydrogen into Helium in it’s Fusion Reactor. This Fusion Reactor functions by merging PLASMA (Ionised Gas) with it’s MAGNETIC FIELD. This converts four Hydrogen “Atoms” into 1 Helium “Atom”. A small “excess” of HEAT is created from this merging (as there is a small amount of energy left from this “Alchemy of the Sun”, after the Helium “Atom” has been formed). This excess of Heat is converted into Electrical Energy (DC).”

“The Manifestation of “Localised Antigravitic Force Fields” OR The SECRET of the ET Craft

Note: Not all ET Craft observed manifest “Antigravitic Fields” in the way I am about to explain. However, a particular (common) type of ET Craft (the “Flying Saucers” or “Discs”) create their Electromagnetic Force Field as follows;

Artificial Electromagnetic Field Law 1:
An “Inverted” Electromagnetic Field can be created around an ET Craft by utilising an “Inverted” ALTERNATING CURRENT (AC) “Core Power Source”.

Artificial Electromagnetic Field Law 2:
The “Strength” (range of Physical effects of the “Force Field”) of the AC Electromagnetic Field enveloping a Flying Saucer is directly proportional to it’s EHVSC and the AC Amperage Range and associated Cycle Speed projected through it’s Core.

Rotating Superconductors and (ALTERNATING CURRENT ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE FIELDS):
The Way “SHE” Works…
Super Heavy Elements (SHEs) actually comprise the entirety of the "Physical Structure" of Flying Saucers. As the Flying Saucer “spins on it’s AXIS”, a MAGNETIC FIELD is created around the immediate vicinity of the Craft. This is a result of it’s EXTREMELY HIGH SPIN VELOCITY (EHSV). Note: For a detailed description of the “enigmatic” properties of objects with EHSV, refer to my “AEW Research”.
The next step is to project an ALTERNATING CURRENT (AC) through the SHE "Core" of the Flying Saucer, which is then projected through the “LENS” at the top of the Flying Saucer. This Lens (which is comprised of a synthesis of SHEs) “sends” the AC “around” the Magnetic Field surrounding the Flying Saucer (Lazar has said a similar thing, although he states only SHE 115 comprises the LENS).
The "enclosed" ET Craft has now become a "Rotating Superconductor" within it's own "Localised Antigravitic Force Field".

There is (obviously) a brief introduction.
I will follow up with my description of Phases 1 to 6 of the operation of this type of ET Craft...”

“Rainbow” Higher Physics

The wavelengths of Human “Sight” perception, are only visible between 3600-8200 Angstrom Units. An “Angstrom Unit” is an unsystematic unit of length equal to 10 (to the “power’ of -10) Metre or 0.1 Nanometre. Therefore, Humans only perceive “colour changes” in ET Craft within this VERY narrow range of sight perception (although some “trained observers” can distinguish between as many as 350 000 different Hues!).
Now, the colour “Violet” is produced by the SHORTEST rays of the visible Spectrum, whilst the colour “Red” is produced by the LONGEST rays.

In writing this I wish to state that these are the VISIBLE Modes that Humanity can perceive in a common type of ET Craft. I am certain that this particular type of ET Craft actually CYCLES through ALL COLOURS of the Light Spectrum, these are the only ones we can visibly perceive.
Many further “Modes” can be perceived in the Infrared Spectrum (IR) and “invisible light”.

“Pulsing” Through The (Visible) Spectrum Of Light
(1) Grey/Dark
“Hover Mode”
The ET Craft is in it’s lowest “Pulse-Phase”
Characteristics: The ET Craft will look “erratic”, as it’s “Localised Gravitational Field” distorts the “Space” immediately around it. In this Phase, human sight can perceive sunlight reflecting off the “hybrid-metal” of the ET Craft. Physical EMP effects can be “felt” by Humans in the immediate vicinity of the ET Craft.

(2) Green
“Search Mode”
“The ET Craft is “Scouting” the area, travelling slowly “along the treelines” and is conduction observations. The ET Craft’s “Localised Antigravitic Field” is occasionally reacting with the gases in the Earth’s atmosphere (eg. Ozone).

(3) Blue/White “The ET Craft’s “Envelope” is now “interacting” with the Earth’s Atmosphere. The Electromagnetic effects perceived will be similar to Aurora seen at the Poles of Earth or Neon signs. This is a direct result of the composition of gases in our Atmosphere.

(4) Yellow/Red
“Powering/Charging-Mode”
The ET Craft will “tilt” from the near-Horizontal to the near-Vertical and start to “Surge” ever so slightly back-and forth (similar to the perturbations/oscillations of “Hover Mode (Phase 1)”. The Pulses beneath the ET Craft will become bright Yellow, then RED (similar to a “Doppler Shift”)

(5) CENSORED

(6) Violet/Purple (“Interstellar FTL Mode”)
This mode “collapses” “Phase-Space” around the ET Craft, as the ET Craft in “Teleported” through the “enfolded” “AEW”
The ET Craft will be seen to “vanish”.

Miscellaneous Phase - “Camo/Stealth Mode”
It is unknown whether this “Camouflage Mode” is a deliberate tactic employed by these ET Craft. It may be that this is simply because Humanity’s vision can only perceive objects which “vibrate between
Light is “bent” around the “Reality-Base” of the ET Craft. In other words, Light is distorted around the Localised Gravitational/Magnetic Field of the Craft (almost like a “Gravitational Lensing” effect).

Further (Miscellaneous Notes);
In crude respects, then the Earth can be compared to a DC Battery. It has a Positive and Negative Pole, North and South. This also gives rise to phenomena such as “water going clockwise/or anticlockwise down the drain – depending on which side of the Equator you are standing on).

A Human projects an Electromagnetic Field “compatible” with the Schumann Resonance of the Earth.

The Sub-Atomic Nature of Electromagnetic Fields:
On the sub-atomic level (the level of Electrons/Neutrons/Protons, on a smaller scale Quarks (Charmed, Up, Down, etc. etc., and on the “even smaller scale – well I won’t go into that yet…)

Advanced ET Propulsion Methods
In this way, more advanced ET Craft “replace” the use of AC Electricity with “Polarized Light” (Faraday Effect), before combining it with their Magnetic Field, in order to create a more “Stable System”. ET Craft utilising this system of Propulsion are usually the larger craft or “Motherships/Cigars”.

MONOPOLE “Back-up” System
"AEW Creation" (ScoutCraft/Interstellar Fleet Mode)
by Sebastian Wood

Further Notes (EMPs In SPACE):
(1) EMPs produce NO SHOCKWAVES in the "near-vacuum" of the Space Medium.
(2) Shockwaves from EMPs can ONLY be created within an ATMOSPHERE (eg. Earth).
(3) EMPs in the "near-vacuum" of the Space Medium CAN CREATE a CURRENT FLOW of DC ELECTRICITY in materials which are ordinarily ELECTRICAL INSULATORS!

POSITRONIC ET DISC PROPULSION VALUES

regarding "Antimatter" in my ET Disc Propulsion "Model";

“A Positron is the Value of the INSULATION Wave-Function, imposed upon the Nuclei of the Atom.”

(Note: That "similar" to MY "Electron CONDUCTION Wave-Function "Imposition" - The "Value" referred to above, is "MANIPULABLE" "TOROID-VORTICE" & NOT A "STEADY/CONSTANT" VALUE.)
Electron/Positron "Values" will VARY, depending on whether EMPS are "Manipulated" within an "Atmosphere" (eg. Earth) or within "Near-Vacuums" (eg. Interstellar Space).

Further "Values" Note:
Electron & Positron "STANDARD" "Measurements" remain accurate, using this Model.

"MMA" Note:
("Magnetic Moment Anomalies" will give EXACT Values, at the "Anomalous Moment", due to a "Break In Symmetry" between the "Electromagnetic" Fundamental Force. This is the ONLY "MOMENT" when "Electricity" and "Magnetism" can TRULY be considered to be separate FUNDAMENTAL FORCES!)

A RECENT "WORKING" Aussie ET CRAFT EXAMPLE of MY ET DISC PROPULSION (AT WORK!)

From;
Tasmanian “Pulsating UFO (2001);
http://www.paranormalaustralia.com/photos/photoufok.html
(Many "Pulse Phases" can be clearly identified.)

The (Below) is a brief explanation regarding "Pulses & Film"...
From;
http://brumac.8k.com/NEW_ZEALAND/NZFlashingLight/NZFlashingLight.html
“II. The Nature of the Oscillation
The periodicity of the overall image brightness is illustrated in Figures 2 and 3. Figure 2 shows that there is a linear relation between the cycle number and the number of the frame in which the image size is maximum. It will be shown later in this paper that the maximum image size corresponds to the maximum light source intensity in each cycle, assuming that the light source itself did not change its physical size. Thus the straight line means that the number of frames between the maximum intensity point in each cycle is constant. The slope of the straight line corresponds to an average of 8.62 frames/cycle or 0.116 cycle/frame. The Bolex H10 EBM electric camera was operated at the 10 frame/sec setting, which should have been accurate to within l0%. [2] Thus the nominal flash rate was 1.16 cycle/sec. (Note: Information about the sightings and the camera operation was obtained during several interviews with David Crockett. This author personally inspected the camera and lenses during a visit to New Zealand approximately five weeks after the sighting. Further technical information was provided by Dr. Richard Haines.)”

And, again, the "Connection" with Humanity...(also - "Linked" on "End of WWII" Thread);
“The Schumann Resonances and Human Psychobiology”;
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/schumann.html
“Electrical engineer Lewis B. Hainsworth, MA, was among the first to suggest that human health is linked with geophysical parameters by way of the naturally occurring Schumann's ELF. His hypothesis identified naturally occurring features which determine the frequency spectrum of human brain-wave rhythms:
The frequencies of naturally occurring electromagnetic signals, circulating in the electrically resonant cavity bounded by the Earth and the ionosphere, have governed or determined the 'evolution' or development of the frequencies of operation of the principal human brain-wave signals. In particular, the alpha rhythm is so placed that it can in no circumstances suffer an extensive interference from naturally occurring signals.

Hainsworth concluded that the frequencies of human brain-waves evolved in response to these signals. If his hypothesis is correct, conditions for evolutionary changes in human brain-wave patterns have now been established. Furthermore, variations in these patterns can produce mild to disastrous health and behavioural changes.”

Nommos Prime (Dogon)
2/14/2006 7:23:33 PM

RED MERCURY & SUPERCONDUCTIVITY

"Relativitely" New "Materials" (from the ex-Soviet Union States) can be utilised to construct/back-engineer ET Discs for use within an ATMOSPHERE (eg. Earth Atmosphere).

Utilise RED MERCURY (with a "Life" of 42 days - can have an "Extended-Life" of up to 2 Years - if AMPLIFIED with a simple LASER BEAM), with a Superconducting Material such as OSMIUM.

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

Return to Research Forum Homepage

Ads help to support this site: