UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Bill
1/1/2004 3:30:14 PM

let's look at some of the classic ufo cases...

i have seen a ufo up close. i know that. alot of people probably have. i can't say for sure that they did, but only that i know that i have. i don't have a way to prove it to you, but, the closest i can come to doing so is to show you the evidence....i encourage you to read each of these sightings/cases and let a healthy, rational debate begin. here's the link:

http://www.fufor.com/cases.htm

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: let's look at some of the classic ufo cases...

Replies 1 - 3 (out of 3 total)

chicken
11/3/2006 2:22:31 PM

Theirs alot of important classic UFO cases. However, Roswell is over blown and honesty embarrising. I think the Greenhaw encounter as well as the Ilkley Moore sightings are very important, even though their commonly overlooked. Both provided photographs of aliens from police officers. The Greenhaw encounter also had multiple witnesses, and key signs of a coverup. The Illkley Moore encounter is slightly less credible, though provides us with more (Moore, lol) information on the aliens intent.

DEATH eVADER
11/3/2006 4:00:05 PM

My personal favourite is the Cash Landrum case

LJ
11/6/2006 9:39:44 PM

Bill..

A good, healthy, rationale debate has been going on for some time now.. and we've
had one or two on this forum, especially on a few of these. But I will agree with
your wanting to encourage people to read through past cases.. just because they've
become somewhat dated shouldn't mean that we toss 'em to the side of the road.

Many remain unexplained today, and I don't completely buy into the argument that
they can't be explained only because all known information wasn't
available which would have explained them away. That's a typical copout excuse
that some skeptics cling to.

Your list has some good examples, to be sure.. I was particularly impressed with the
Lawrence Coyne helicopter event (Mansfield, Ohio), involving a military crew, and the
Socorro, New Mexico event involving a police officer. And, as eVader mentioned,
the Cash/Landrum case as well.

I suppose there's no single all inclusive list to use here, but if we're going with
classics, I would include Bentwaters, Kecksburg and Shag Harbor as well. I just
quickly glanced through the list, but these cases were significant and involved
numerous witnesses.

Other interesting, but old cases, that readers might want to research, is the
Malmstrom incident, the Great Falls Montana or Tremonton Utah films, and the
infamous McMinnville incident (the popular Trent Photograph).

LJ

Replies 1 - 3 (out of 3 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: