UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
meismetwo
3/3/2006 7:14:55 PM

giant face over canada

does any1 have any info on a giant face seen over canada?not sure when but 1960s era .not sure were but pretty sure it was over manitoba .there is news fottage cause i remeber seeing this on the news when i was a child in winnipeg black and white im sure of, any info would be helpfull thankyou .i also have something intresting i seen when i was hunting about 5 years ago in bc canada the okanogan,i was just about atop of a hill of 5000 some feet when i heard a cow cry mooooooo looking were this cow was i saw a black helicopter carrying a cow in a harness hanging from the bottom ,fly low it made no sound all i could hear is this cow mmmooooooo what a horrible sound just then i found a mountian sheep skull on the ground and lost intrest in the cow,about two weeks later i went hunting on that same hill when i noticed a cow well what was left of one hanging about 30 feet up on a tree limb i figure that it was dropped by that chopper .it was a heli not a ufo but could be related to cow mutilations who knows not me.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

edisonik
2/19/2008 8:59:46 AM

Black helicopters are being operated by no-human entities called Reptilians , they are reptile beings that need meat to sustain themselves. They can cloak as human beings but are definitely not human. They big iguana looking SOB's and they hate the human race. They want to destroy the human race and your loving Government knows about this conspiracy.
THE TRUTH HURTS AND IT'S UNBELIEVABLE.

Minotast
7/27/2008 10:36:02 AM

"Black helicopters are being operated by no-human entities called Reptilians"

Had sex with a reptile lately? Aliens wouldn't use helicopters from the same technology we ourselves use. There is no need. There is no need for them to be so secretive. There would be no need for them to hush up any matter concerning themselves. If they are reptiles, they would greatly outnumber us and greatly be superior in terms of their physique and ability. There would be nothing we can do about it. So your reptoid theory is quite an eye sore, since it can't logically be true. These would have to be really dumb extraterrestrials, when they could just wipe out all our militaries, put us into cages which would make us easier to maintain and eat like we do to chickens and other animals.

"They are reptile beings that need meat to sustain themselves."

Could you possibly be a vorephile by any chance? I sincerely doubt what you are saying is true, because the extraterrestrials I have encounter don't eat meat or much meat and they don't truly need meet to substain themselves. The Zhor people need milk and mushrooms to substain themselves and the meat they eat is often enough insect or amphibian of some sort. They don't or should I say can't by any means both psychologically and physically eat and digest warm blooded creatures and salt-water inhabited creatures. They also can't digest most plants either, but they can digest mushrooms and they do most often drink milk from their own women, which gladly provide such as volunteer service for their race.

"They can cloak as human beings but are definitely not human."

The Zhor do that. They can cloak themselves by adding in certain chemicals to artifically change their skin to tannish color and then they shrink themselves to decrease their height by a few feet.

"They big iguana looking SOB's and they hate the human race."

If they hate us so much, then certainly they would have little difficulty standing in the way of them just treating us like shit as they please without anyone stopping them. That is if they are real.

"They want to destroy the human race and your loving Government knows about this conspiracy. "

Now I know this fake. Our government is what is conspiring against us, not any extraterrestrial race. Our government wants to keep us in the dark, because everything the Zhor are capable of providing for us would make us want a revolution and allow the Zhor to rule over us.

"THE TRUTH HURTS AND IT'S UNBELIEVABLE."

You need to verify the existence of reptillian extraterrestrials on your own before you can make people actually believe your nonsense.

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

Return to Research Forum Homepage

Ads help to support this site: