UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
guyfrom2006
4/12/2006 5:28:18 AM

UFO Evidence Blog


hi,

I have researched a lot many UFO cases on the net and have created my own list of cases where I feel the evidence is credible.

I have posted these cases on a a blog, http://ufoevidence.blogspot.com

Though I have been researching UFOs since 1987, I have not been able to make up my mind if they are Alien Spacecrafts for the following reasons:

1. A technology advanced civilization which pocesses the science and technology to travel
between stars and galaxies, would not require to travel from Point A to Point B using disk
shaped airframes. They should be simply able to think of a place and just go there. The
lesser advanced ones would probably punch a few buttons or swipe a card on a
Galactic Door that opens to another place in the Universe. Why would they take the
trouble of using a aircraft that travels at high speed and then also be capable of being shot
down my our guns.

2. Alien Civilizations who are thousands if not millions of years ahead of us in terms of
evolution time frames, would be certainly more mature than us. They would probably have
no requirement for a body and could possibly remain on their planets and yet be wherever
they want in the Universe.

3. Such civilizations would be far to mature to need to cross breed or abduct puny humans
and poke needles inside them.

4. Alien civilizations who are this advanced also need not be attached to a particular planet.
They could be living anywhere in the universe. Whatever they need they can get it from
anywhere. For example, they could probably create a space envelope that protects them
from all physical issues such as gravity, harmful radiation, etc

The reason for the above postulation is that to travel between stars and galaxies, the technology required is of a different dimension than that of ours. Which is chemical rockets or nuclear propulsion. It will require bending a lot many laws of physics.

Therefore, I feel the evidences of so called UFOs are generally experimental aircrafts of terristrial origins namely the military.

Yet, I have a sinking feeling that Aliens have visited earth and been in touch with us.

If at all they want to communicate, they can communicate to our minds. And cases where people claim to have had a mind to mind conversation with aliens seem more real to me.

If at all they want to come visit you, they will not come in a UFO. They will simply appear next to your bed and vanish the same way. Like a holographic image or a ghost.

If they want to take you with them, they need not take your body they could possibly just take your mind on a galactic tour. Those cases where people experienced out of the body situations with aliens could be the actual real evidences.

Therefore, we need to seriously cross examine UFO evidence from a forward looking scientific prespective rather than within the limits of our terrestrial imagination.

Last but not the least, Advanced Alien Civilizations would always be peaceful because violence is the trademark of lower life such as Humans.

Guru


 replies will be listed below this message edit


  Replies 1 - 10 (out of 15 total)

LJ
4/12/2006 12:59:01 PM

Guyfrom2006:

Interesting points of view; am curious to what other readers think as well. Your
site link is ok, but of what's listed, the Phoenix Lights issue is probably the only one
of most interest for me. Still, an interesting list.

I'd like to comment about some of your thread points..

First, let's presume for the sake of argument, that extraterrestrial life does exist..
I myself think that the prospects for that are pretty good, but I wouldn't expect that
all life evolved concurrently at the same rate.. some may extrmely advanced while
others may be similar to us, etc..

I think you might be offering some interesting possibilities, but other than that, what
do we really have to go on to arrive at possibilities?

On your first point, I might ask how one would determine how advanced any
particular alien race is, as to their level and application of science and technology?
Are we to assume that they must conform to rules as we understand them? To
theorize that they should be able to do this or that is based upon what? Our present
day thinking? Heck, our thinking may be extremely archaic to their perspective.

Wouldn't it at least make sense that one or more alien cultures might have long
since overcome the initial obstacles of space exploration and developed it to the
point that it's simply routine?.. just perhaps too, they utilize a variety of craft that
best suits their specific needs, which may account for some differences in reports.

I don't think you or I have a basis to speculate as to what's possible in travelling
from point to point when our thinking is so confined to known laws. Maybe one or
more races out there have amplified on these laws to tremendous proportions.

As to the disk shaped design, in theory, there almost certainly would be advantages
to that design, if a superior propulsion were to compliment it.. both would have to
compliment each other. Evidently, the shape impressed someone in early years
many years ago, otherwise there wouldn't have been an attempt to do something similar (major flop that it was).

Also, you theorize that any alien civilization would be far too mature to cross breed
or abduct puny humans.. we simply don't know any such thing. If an alien
civilization were more advanced.. and they likely would be if they could come
here, wouldn't they also be driven by some insatiable need for knowledge which
also drives our needs? Or, do they simply abandon such processes after having
reached a certain point in their evolution? Somehow, I doubt that any of these
alien cultures are so well established that exploration, colonization and survival
become completely irrevelant.


Last but not the least, Advanced Alien Civilizations would always be peaceful because violence is the trademark of lower life such as Humans


Don't know if I can entirely grasp that.. True, there hasn't been any outward signs
of hostilities when it comes to most ufo reports.

But we like to believe that we're miles or ages ahead of our predessors in nearly
every respect.. but are we really? Oh sure, we've made significant strides in
science and technology, but have such things as values, spirituality, compassion
and whatever that makes us what we are kept pace? This imbalance may
be a natural part of the overall process.. I don't think an alien culture would be
immune to it and may in fact have their share of shortcomings.


LJ







guyfrom2006
4/12/2006 2:12:48 PM

Lately, I have been reading a book titled, "A Short History of nearly Everything" by Bill Bryson.

I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in science and theory. I also just finished watching the following documentary.

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/450400/UFOs_Hidden_Evidence_2005

It is really amazing and a coincidence. This video postulates much of what I earlier wrote that flying saucers could well be terristrial experimental aircraft instead of those devised by extraterristrial aliens.

Very interesting indeed and before anyone replies to this post, I would recommend them to download this video and watch it.

With regards to the comment to my earlier post, that much of the postulations which I have made are based on our own inferences which should not really be analogous to those of another civilization, I would say that unless we really find life which is different from here on earth some place else we cannot say that they will be different.

Some theories of origin of life on earth itself is based on seeding by comets and maybe extraterristrial life forms. If this were the case, the bacterial form of life is quite common in the universe.

Even if we were to assume for a moment that other forms of life exist (as with bacteria which exist on earth in a volcanoe pits) what is the chance that they would progress to become as intelligent as we are.

As Bill Bryson has written in the book I mentioned earlier, it is a fact that our existence that of humans as of today is a very rare event. In the history of earth, every few million years there has been one or the other sort of mass extinction and if we have somehow reached this stage having survived all the odds, it is a bit queer indeed.

Besides being a science fanatic, I am also believer of the spiritual entity we so often call as GOD. If such an entity exists than I guess our existense is not very coincididental nor is the existence of the universe and the existence of other alien civilizations very similar to ours.

Yes, a theory is always a theory unless proven and so is mine. But after doing my bit of research and trying to understand the UFO phenomenon, my conclusions are that advanced civilizations really donot require to use physical crafts to traverse the universe.

It is like the middle ages who would not fathom witches riding on nothing more than brooms. They could not have possibly speculated about airplanes then.

In the Indian epic called Mahabharata, a blind emperor is being given a running commentary about a war happening quite some distance away by his escort who seems to have some kind of visionary power. The epic was told word of mouth and passed through generations. Maybe the original civilization back then had some kind of telephone system which could not be imagined by latter generations who wrote it down on. So they just termed the person as having great vision.

Likewise, we are entraped in our concept of metallic crafts and physical vehicles to describe space faring vehicles. Maybe this has got to do with the movies such as Star Trek and other Sci Fi movies.

So long as we are in this state of evolution we will not be able to fathom anything more superior. It would be simply hard to believe that one could just travel from one point to another by teleportation.

With regards to the experience of curiosity of experimentation that we are so used to, an advanced civilization has probably better tools than the crude ones we possess. For example decoding gene sequences for which one does not require a whole body, only a strand of hair or a toe nail.

We ourselves are nearly there so why not civilizations who are advanced enough to travel intergalactic distances. I would again recommend people to read Bill Bryson to fathom exactly what this distance means. He has given a great example of how big is our solar system and the distances between the planets themselves. Let alone the distance between planets which have intelligent species on different galaxies or stars.

The argument that why should evolution of another advanced life form follow the same pattern is commendable. But is there a single evidence to prove it otherwise on our own planet. Our planet itself quite diverse and though there can be estoric projections of different life forms on other planets, why is that after each mass extinction of life forms on earth, mostly similar types of lifeforms emerge.

Maybe this is how it works everywhere or most places. So in that case, why would be evolution different other places.

What would have happened, if dinosaurs survived? Would we have existed or some other reptilian form of humanoid emerged? Even if it did emerge, what would have been its future. Physical features are not what determines the evolution of intelligent species. The brain is what decides that. An intelligent brain would easily understand that to progress faster, one has to cooperate with others not fight among themselves. Even assuming that the Fittest will survive rule holds true, the more intelligent brain will always survive. The one which will not think of dropping a hundred megaton nuclear on the same planet that they live.

Unless ofcourse they are of the breed of Adolf Hitler and we know how far his evolutionary line reached.

Therefore whether it is on earth or elsewhere, whether intelligent life is carbon or silicon based, humanoid or reptillian, if they are more intelligent then us, they would talk of peace not war.




ONtheWAYout
4/12/2006 6:28:48 PM

2006:

I can follow most of what you stated. I have to disagree with one item though,
and that is the last sentence. You state that civilizations that are so far advanced
than us must be peaceful types or something to that effect.

Why is it that so many people automatically think that ET's from some faraway
place with vast knowledge of everything and far more superior to ours, must
be peace loving creatures? They may very well be some of the nastiest, evil,
war-monging bastards in the entire Universe. Just because someone may be
smarter and more advanced doesn't mean they are fun loving guys you would
necessarily want to meet up with. They might have gotten the way they are by
being cut-throat and mean and vicious. Smarter doesn't equate to peaceful and
loving. Just a thought.

OUT

guyfrom2006
4/12/2006 10:23:08 PM

Dear Friends,

To understand why advanced civilizations would be peace loving, one has to understand the reason for violent behaviour by any species. Including humans and animals on earth.

There could be unique psycological causes for hatred and violence in different parts of the cosmos.

Here on earth as we understand the emotions that lead us to kill or main others the following reasons could be attributed:

1. Money or material possessions cause people to breed hatred and ill feeling and in many cases theft and murder. Especially fight over scarce resources.

2. Power over others is another reason why some people and even animals fight and be ready to cause harm and injury to others.

3. Ego is another disease that inflicts mostly humans which causes lot of violence and hatred.

4. Mental Illness which we know what it is called. Madness or Schizoprenia is many a times attributed to cause harm to others.

So far we human have not found a solution for either of these. Consider that we continue in this path. What is out future.

It is very uncertain. If today Mr. Bush is bombing Iraq and Iran because "God" told him that this is right. This is ego. Because for him, his GOD is omnipotent over the GOD of others.

That Mr. Bush has power and wishes more power over others.

That possibly material possessions such as a stately retirement plan and control over fossil fuel even after he leaves office is what that drives him to this state of affairs.

Or that he has some mental illness carried forward over generations that he has not found a cure for.

If one looks at the dismangled bodies of children and women on the streets of baghdad one wonders if this man is not insane.

On the other end, we have the Islamic militants and other people for whom too the means of attaining power or satisfying fanatical egos or amassing material weath even drugs is through violence and hatred.

Their ideology says, people only respond to fear and fear alone. So cause more bloodshed just as the IRA did with Britain even though they had no great ideological divide between them. It was more about British versus Iris Ego.

There are more worse examples of the past. Yet, if you observe that today the vast majority of the people want peace and detest war and violence. This is evolution of this generation from the war mongering generation of the 20th Century which witmessed 2 World Wars, emergence of killer regimes such as the USSR and China and in other parts of africa and asia.

How the 21st Century will shape up only time will tell. But most people are fatigued by war and violence. Yet the divide between the haves and have nots will fuel more wars and violence at both global and personal levels.

And it may happen that this will lead us to catastrophe of our own making or the unknown. The recent earthquakes and tsnumis are testimony to that. We are so engrossed in generating wealth and gaining power that we are ignoring the more critical issues facing mankind. Such as population explosion. Imagine if a meteor were to strike earth even say within the next 50 years. And wipe out most of the planets lifeforms. If our population grows at the pace it is today, would have probably no where to go. For the most of us.

Only the few rich and powerful and worst would escape the earth. And in due time they two would perish. The good and nice people would most probably perish on earth just as the Titanic where first class passengers made it at the expense of others.

So what this says for our civilization. That we have a bleak picture. Why so? because we have not been able to conquer our EGO, desire for power and wealth and mental illness.

Therefore I feel that the same rule applies elsewhere too. Those who follow down the path of violence and hatred always lead to their own graves.

Imagine our planet which was united, had conquered hatred and violence and the entire population is working on constructive goals and ideas, in such a state science would leapfrog at greater speeds than today as we would have 6 billion brains working on solving scientific and technological problems.

Today most of the population on earth is worried about what they are going to have supper or if they would survive another few years. This is not a conducive environment for discovery and application of discovery for the advancement of our race.

From flying spaceplanes and making it to as far as Pluto to traveling Intergalactic distances and visiting other planets revolving other stars.

If there were so much evil in the Universe, we would have had aliens in drooves landing on our planet behaving the same way as europeans did in the Americas after Columbus discovered the New world.

The fact that there is no evidence in our past or present history that such a thing has happened bodes well for the cosmos. This certainly means that inter galactic civilizations have conquered most the issues plagueing us, those which lead us to hatred and violence.

But assuming that there are civilizations that prospered on the theology of hatred and violence and be able to visit nearby stars and their planets, what is the probability that they would visit earth by chance. A far unlikely scenario as the universe would most probably swarming with peaceful civilizations and any evil planet would be an aberration.

I for the moment have no doubt that we have been visited by other inter galactic cilvilizations. They were here before and even now. But my only contention is that they are not evil. If they were evil, we would have not lived to tell the tale.

Now if we are observed by more advanced civilizations who are peaceful in nature, I am sure they would protect us from the evil ones as and when they come near our planet.

It is time we get fear and hatred out of our system and evolve into something more beautiful.

The day we achieve this, UFOs will start landing on the lawns of the Whitehouse and there would be contact.

The fact is that today our alien obervers are worried about us but can do little about it as they have renounced violence and cannot use the ideology of Mr. Bush to save us from ourselves by conquering us as they know wer are sure to resist and there would be violence.

So they are watching us on the sidelines and prefer not making contact as yet.

apple100
4/13/2006 3:29:37 AM

Hello there,

I've been following UFO from the mid seventies...aswell as general paranormal phenomenon and integrated science. There are a few issues in your points though...

1. You mentioned...

"A technology advanced civilization which pocesses the science and technology to travel
between stars and galaxies, would not require to travel from Point A to Point B using disk
shaped airframes. They should be simply able to think of a place and just go there."

There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that this would be the case. Unless you have already met a civilisation that can do this. If you go to Japan and Hong Kong...you will see an technologically advanced civilisation...but they cannot just think and go to places. It is just pure assumption to think that more technology means you dont need any technology...you just go there by thinking about it. Also...so far we have yet to see a UFO that has been shotdown by our guns...it actually appears from all the UFO reports that the military has collected (See Above Top Secret) that UFO's seem to outrun as and we cannot catch them. They overpower our technology.

2. You Mention:

"Alien Civilizations who are thousands if not millions of years ahead of us in terms of
evolution time frames, would be certainly more mature than us. They would probably have
no requirement for a body and could possibly remain on their planets and yet be wherever
they want in the Universe."

There is no evidence or research to back this up. Look at our societies. Modern man has been on earth for around 1.5 million years. Yet even after a million of those years we were still living in the dark ages. In many parts of the world today...even though modern technology is avialable, some societies are living with ideas that are incredibly backward. Though...whats amazing is if you look at the last century...we have learnt from "how to fly" to flying to the moon within 70 years. So its impossible to know what will happen in another 30 - 1000 years...who much will me mature or not. As far as modern science and physics is concerned...you cannot live without a living body. There is no evidence whatsoever that an advanced civilsation can live with no body...unless you know of one.

3.

You mentioned:

"Such civilizations would be far to mature to need to cross breed or abduct puny humans"

Again, you are assuming that a mature civilisation does NOT need to cross breed. How do you know this? Have you done research on the needs and non needs of mature civiliations? Just because you think there is no need to cross breed...it does NOT mean that abductions are just hallucinations or hoaxes. Look at chimpanzees and mice. Humans are way maturer than these animals...yet we have them in our labs doing everything you can ever think off.

4. You mentioned:


"If at all they want to come visit you, they will not come in a UFO. They will simply appear next to your bed and vanish the same way. Like a holographic image or a ghost."

My God, how on earth do you know this...did you read this from Government secret files. How do you know they will not come in a UFO? We have absolutely NO WAY of know what an alien thinks like or what an alien will do. Let me give you an example, if you go to another country...do you know how the culture is there? Do you know how the people think? react? What they prefer to do? What their traditions are? How can you possibly even begin to imagine how can alien thinks like...their evolutionary process/history etc is probably so different to ours we cannot even begin to imagine.

Lets not deal with conjecture and other guess work.
Lets deal with the facts. Lets look at government and military UFO sightings...some of these sightings have been coming in from the early 40's uptil now. They have bamboozled the authorities and the have shown behaviour in the skies back in the 60's...that we cannot even replicate TODAY. These are proven structured craft...not hallucinations or hoaxs.

What are they? Who knows (maybe the US does or Bob Lazar does)...whatever they are they are there and they are not being made by the US, The Russians and certainly not the Saudias.

Look at the Rendlesham Forest case.
Check out Nick Popes book "Open Skies and Closed Minds"
AND>... the masterpiece book "Above Top Secret" by Timothy Good. He in this book over 40 years of mind bending research.

guyfrom2006
4/13/2006 3:46:13 AM

I would take the effort to explain your notes with regards to my post:

I wrote:

"A technology advanced civilization which pocesses the science and technology to travel
between stars and galaxies, would not require to travel from Point A to Point B using disk
shaped airframes. They should be simply able to think of a place and just go there."

So you wrote:

"There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that this would be the case. Unless you have already met a civilisation that can do this. If you go to Japan and Hong Kong...you will see an technologically advanced civilisation...but they cannot just think and go to places. It is just pure assumption to think that more technology means you dont need any technology...you just go there by thinking about it. Also...so far we have yet to see a UFO that has been shotdown by our guns...it actually appears from all the UFO reports that the military has collected (See Above Top Secret) that UFO's seem to outrun as and we cannot catch them. They overpower our technology."

--- I would suggest you make yourself aware of the distance between stars and the possibly the nearest one which would have intelligent life as intelligent or more intelligent than ours. Once you realize how far these stars are, you will be able to understand what sort of technology will be required for these civilizations to come visit our planet.

--- With regards to Japan and Hong Kong, these are on our own planet my dear friend. I was
talking about people living on different planets on far away stars. And their technology is not much different from ours. Especially space technology. Japanese rockets have failed quite a lot many times. They may be good in video games and automobiles thats all. We are talking about technology that will make intergalactic travel possible not travel from Tokyo to Denver.

-- UFOs seem to outrun us and we cannot catch them. Do you think two aircrafts are the same. Do you think the speed of a F5 fighter aircraft is the same as a F/A 18 fighter. So what do you mean outrun. A fighter jet can easily outrun a commercial airliner. The US is supposedly working on the Aurora project (residents of New mexico are constantly hearly sonic boom but no aircraft in sight) which makes aircrafts travel at 8000 miles per hour. So dont you think such aircraft could outrun a commercial jet or even a f16 which travels maximum at 2000 miles per hour. Maybe our military is testing its own aircrafts to see the reaction of the people who observe it. In fact according to my research, the CIA has been trying to use the UFO for coverup of spy fights over other countries such as Russia, China and Iran.


guyfrom2006
4/13/2006 3:57:10 AM

I wrote:

"Alien Civilizations who are thousands if not millions of years ahead of us in terms of
evolution time frames, would be certainly more mature than us. They would probably have
no requirement for a body and could possibly remain on their planets and yet be wherever
they want in the Universe."


So you say:

There is no evidence or research to back this up. Look at our societies. Modern man has been on earth for around 1.5 million years. Yet even after a million of those years we were still living in the dark ages. In many parts of the world today...even though modern technology is avialable, some societies are living with ideas that are incredibly backward. Though...whats amazing is if you look at the last century...we have learnt from "how to fly" to flying to the moon within 70 years. So its impossible to know what will happen in another 30 - 1000 years...who much will me mature or not. As far as modern science and physics is concerned...you cannot live without a living body. There is no evidence whatsoever that an advanced civilsation can live with no body...unless you know of one.

I would clarify:

The history of the earth is very biased. There is ample proof that ancient civilizations were quite advanced. If you read the Upanishads an ancient Hindu Book, it describes the assembly and use of Nuclear Bombs, Chemical Weapons and other technologies that we have in modern times. Ancient astrologers had already discovered that the earth revolved around the sun much before copernicus found it out. So when you say we were in the dark ages before and only become modern only last 70 years, it is based on history as taught to us in schools but there exist a possibility that it may not be the truth. And ancient texts also repeat all the time time that our body is not really important, what is important is our soul. A advanced civilization which is much more advanced than us may be able to experience controlled out of the body experiences. Though there is no scientific evidence to back this up, people do have experienced OBEs and this subject is as much researched as UFOs. So 1000 years down the line we may have this possible. Already scientists have conducted experiments which enable damaged parts of mice to grow back. Such as liver, heart, etc. This was reported in Wired Magazine and is science not speculation. Therefore my contention is that advanced alien civilization may be able to do what I mentioned earlier.

guyfrom2006
4/13/2006 4:04:18 AM

I wrote:

"Such civilizations would be far to mature to need to cross breed or abduct puny humans"


So you say:

Again, you are assuming that a mature civilisation does NOT need to cross breed. How do you know this? Have you done research on the needs and non needs of mature civiliations? Just because you think there is no need to cross breed...it does NOT mean that abductions are just hallucinations or hoaxes. Look at chimpanzees and mice. Humans are way maturer than these animals...yet we have them in our labs doing everything you can ever think off.

I would clarify:

Yes we do all kind of testing on chimps and mice. But that is because we are not matured enough to feel the pain of these animals and animal rights activits are always trying to stop this practise. Right now we do not have the technology to replace these experiments with something else, like using genetic engineering other other medical tools. Therefore we continue to do these experiments. A civiliation which has attained the technology to travel between stars and reach our planet would most certainly be more advanced in the medical field too. It is a scientific fact that human beings cannot survive in space for longer durations using present day spacecrafts and we are trying to find ways of overcoming this. Other advanced civilizations who can teleport themselves to other parts of the universe would most certainly have advanced tools to develop clones of themselves or others instead of the crude methods we employ in our labs like implanting, etc which is mostly observed in UFO abductions. Do you know that electric shock therapy administered to people with mental illness is not the same as 100 years back as we see in the movies. It is more humane and scientifically nowadays and the patients feel very little pain.

guyfrom2006
4/13/2006 4:17:11 AM

I wrote:

"If at all they want to come visit you, they will not come in a UFO. They will simply appear next to your bed and vanish the same way. Like a holographic image or a ghost."



So you say:


My God, how on earth do you know this...did you read this from Government secret files. How do you know they will not come in a UFO? We have absolutely NO WAY of know what an alien thinks like or what an alien will do. Let me give you an example, if you go to another country...do you know how the culture is there? Do you know how the people think? react? What they prefer to do? What their traditions are? How can you possibly even begin to imagine how can alien thinks like...their evolutionary process/history etc is probably so different to ours we cannot even begin to imagine.

I would clarify:

To make this quess, I have used rationale and logic. Let us for a moment put ourselves in a situation where we have the means and technology to travel from one star to another and visit other habitable planets. Naturally this will require technology that takes us by the speed of light or ever more and maybe bend space and time and do other physics defying aerobatics in order to travel by a spacecraft. What is more easier? Teleport a 100 tonne spacecraft to another planet or a 200 pound human being using these technologies. Bending Space and Time does not require you to have a spacecraft. It is like entering through one door and coming out of another. Theoritically this is how it should work according to science. Even if you plan to use other means like warp drives and blackholes, don't you think more power and effort is needed to get them back to where they started as compared to sending one or a bunch of people. Do you think such and advanced civilization would not have the technology to find out from a distance if the planet has air, water, etc. We are able to do this today using our satellites and telescopes. So why not more advanced civiliations. So logic also says that before actual people start landing on a new planet, they would probably send robots or holograms to understand what kind of life exists there and then send the real people.

None of my assumptions are based on blind conjecture or guess work. These are based on logical and rational reasoning. No I do not have access to secret files or documents that explain how aliens would be or will contact us. My line of thinking is based on certain scientific background study and research on cases where people have claim to have encountered alien crafts and beings.

LJ
4/16/2006 6:11:10 PM

guyfrom2006..

I don't disagree with some of your reasoning.. you do make some excellent points
and I enjoyed reading..

But in the end, when the arguments, such as you're making (again, I'm open to them),
include descriptions like 'theoretically this, or theoretically that', then you have to
maintain some margin for adjustment of where we were or were not in the ballpark
on these issues in the first place..

..until something is absolutely proven, I don't see how we can rule out possibilities
that we're not comfortable with, despite how radical they may initially appear.. we
are in fact still using conjecture and guess work, in my opinion.


LJ





  Replies 1 - 10 (out of 15 total)



Return to General Discussion Homepage

 

 

Ads help to support this site: