UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Saucerman
4/15/2006 9:55:47 AM

Intergalactic travel and Neutrinos

Who are you trying to hurt here? By winding a copper wire around a horseshoe magnet and connecting to a power supply, you have created a dead short and may get someone hurt before the circuit breaker trips.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 6 (out of 6 total)

meismetwo
4/15/2006 5:04:52 PM

depends on what the magnet is made of

Saucerman
4/15/2006 7:58:20 PM

Did you ever see a magnet that wasn't made from metal?

guyfrom2006
4/17/2006 4:15:41 AM

I did not suggest you connect the wires to a Power outlet.

Here I would like to clarify that I used a 12 volt DC Battery power pack for my experiment.

Maybe you can use more voltage here but continue to use batteries which do not cause harm.

Yes, this apparatus causes a short and drains out all the power from the batteries. But but a brief moment it form the effect I have written about.

I never used more than 12 volts as I did not have a proper lab and equipment for the same.

guyfrom2006
4/17/2006 4:18:40 AM

Hi,

I did not suggest that one should use live AC power for this experiment.

Also I made it clear one not to do the experiment at home.

I used a 12 volt DC battery for my experiment to get the results I had. Yes this apparatus will cause a short for sure and the batteries get drained out in one shot.

But then that is what it is supposed to happen except for that brief moment when the GEE force field is formed around in between the coil and the effect is observed on the Magnet.

guyfrom2006
4/18/2006 12:41:49 AM

NEW INSIGHTS IN TO GEE

Source
http://www.newscientistspace.com/article/mg18925331.200

"This will require a huge rotating ring placed above a superconducting coil to create an intense magnetic field. With a large enough current in the coil, and a large enough magnetic field, Dröscher claims the electromagnetic force can reduce the gravitational pull on the ring to the point where it floats free. Dröscher and Häuser say that to completely counter Earth's pull on a 150-tonne spacecraft a magnetic field of around 25 tesla would be needed. While that's 500,000 times the strength of Earth's magnetic field, pulsed magnets briefly reach field strengths up to 80 tesla. And Dröscher and Häuser go further. With a faster-spinning ring and an even stronger magnetic field, gravitophotons would interact with conventional gravity to produce a repulsive anti-gravity force, they suggest.
“A spinning ring and a strong magnetic field could produce a repulsive anti-gravity force”

Dröscher is hazy about the details, but he suggests that a spacecraft fitted with a coil and ring could be propelled into a multidimensional hyperspace. Here the constants of nature could be different, and even the speed of light could be several times faster than we experience. If this happens, it would be possible to reach Mars in less than 3 hours and a star 11 light years away in only 80 days, Dröscher and Häuser say."

meismetwo
6/7/2006 12:48:27 AM

well there is diff metals used to make a magnet furious and non,copper electron would work or a silver electron would work better,colbolt sucks but mag works good

Replies 1 - 6 (out of 6 total)

Return to Research Forum Homepage

Ads help to support this site: