UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: i have an idea

Replies 31 - 39 (out of 39 total)

alien girl
12/5/2007 11:17:51 AM

OUT, are you asking how I know all of these different aliens visit us? It is common knowledge to the government and will be exposed soon. I have been visited by a certain race, my sister has been visited by another race. I have learned to recognize that the different craft's styles usually means a different planet. I have my DVR set up to record every documentary ever on, about UFO's or the universe. I watch UFO files, and read everything I can get my hands on. I PERSONALLY have seen at least six COMPLETLY DIFFERENT looking UFO's, they look so different because they are from different planets. You have discussed hypnosis, I say bring it on, I believe my subconsious has information about many different alien species, I am being studied by them in an on-going experiment. I don't WANT to be, I'm living with it.

starman2003
12/6/2007 6:57:46 AM

Lol, I don't think any alien civilization capable of traversing interstellar distances is currently afraid of us. It would make no sense to come here in that case. But I do believe their ultimate purpose is to neutralize any longtrm threat we may pose by unifying us with them. I agree that a number of different alien races appear to be coming here. But I doubt that some of the reported alien types are real. Assuming certain witnesses really saw reptilian or fishlike aliens or more bizarre types, I think they were just grays or robots in costumes. Believe me, I'm no skeptic regarding abductions. But I don't think they're for purposes of study; THE TRUTH ABOUT UFOS AND ALIENS has a different take. Lastly, bear in mind that UFOlogy is awash with misinformation of many kinds so all stories from so called inside sources must be taken with a big grain of salt.

alien girl
12/6/2007 11:24:45 PM

It seems to me that some of the UFO's are more advanced, therefore giving the impression that they have greater technology. That was my own assumption...but it makes sense. Some of them can go faster than others, some seem to be slower, and not as aerodynamic, some even have cloaking devices, and some are capable of going underwater. So, I felt that a logical conclusion would be that some are just more advanced. I also feel that some are just passing through, and come across us, and don't know what to think...I also believe that some know of us, and have since we were first here, but this is all just speculation.

starman2003
12/7/2007 5:22:52 AM

LOL I don't think any are just passing through. IMO they have a definite purpose and plan. Earth is just a tiny speck in the galaxy and very easy to miss unless you WANT to come here. And I think advanced ETs are all at the same essential level technologically i.e. a certain ultimate level.

alien girl
12/9/2007 12:46:05 AM

starman, i guess we'll see, the truth will come out, eventually...i believe you may be a little surprised at just how big this thing really is, i am so impressed with you, and others that haven't seen...but still believe. Well, at least I think you said you've never seen one, now I don't know...it's like 2:40 A.M. and I'm kinda out of it, ya know. If you did see one, sorry. and can you remind me of your experience??

starman2003
12/9/2007 5:11:39 AM

I might have seen one or two but they were unimpressive even if real. My sister saw one which was apparently more impressive and real back in December 1973. Yes the truth will come out eventually but I'm afraid this won't happen for some time yet and only under different requisite circumstances.

alien girl
12/9/2007 1:46:24 PM

Starman, Like I've told others on here...my sister works out of her home, and she's right next to her window all day...She lives in a "hot spot" and has seen many, many UFOs. Mufan has been to her house on numerous occasions, and she has pictures and videos. She showed the MUFAN lady her "marks" on her leg...and the MUFAN lady pulled up her pant leg to show her the exact same "marks" it's really weird... I would LOVE to put my sister's pics on here, but she is a private person, and I can't just put her out there like that, ya know. I told her about this website in the hopes that she would begin to tell her story, and share her evidence...but I can't make her do it.

starman2003
12/10/2007 5:52:43 AM

But she has notified MUFON, or at least consented to it, so the UFOlogical comunity and ultimately the public will be informed--not that there's anything radically new about this.

alien girl
12/10/2007 6:11:44 PM

starman, yes she sees MUFAN, and hands over her evidence, but hasn't agreed to speak at their meetings like they have asked her to.

Replies 31 - 39 (out of 39 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: