UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
guyfrom2006
4/20/2006 11:58:57 AM

There is now no doubt ......

THAT SOME INCIDENTS OF UFO ARE CONNECTED TO

EXTRA TERRISTRIAL VISITORS

I just happened to view this amazing video from Brazil. It has made me a believer from a sceptic....

http://www.ufo.com.br/publico/Linha_Direta_25_Agosto/Program%20Linha%20Direta%20in%20English.wmv

I hope this incident does not happen with anyone else again as it was truly terrifying for the people who experienced it

OPEN YOUR EYES.....WE ARE NOT ALONE...

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 7 (out of 7 total)

UFO_alien_Foxy
4/22/2006 2:44:07 AM

do you think that that was a real story? i mean people actually being attacked by aliens, ive never heard of that incident, thanks for the link, worth downloading and watching, im going to investigate the incident more

guyfrom2006
4/22/2006 5:50:01 AM

Even i had not heard of this incident until I saw it. As it happened nearly 20 years ago the evidence of physical injury have also vanished.

Yet, the interviews with the victims and the person who finally came out with the incident (an airforce colonel with Brazil Air Force) is circumstancial evidence that this incident actually happened.

I also happened to watch another video (I do not have the link) where UFO reseachers are allowed access to Brazil Air Force files (but not allowed to take them) which has documented that the incident did happen as well as many other such incidents.

So this kind of incidents are occuring in many places in the world not just the US.

This incident in particular opened my eyes because it graphically showed how a town was terrorised by these Objects causing harm and injury.

What this means that the Aliens are not benevolent and peaceful. So far I had a belief that Alien civlization was a peaceful lot as more intelligence generates less violence. But if this incident has happened as claimed then it is really cause for concern..

Because what this means that all those abduction cases could also be true and there is some kind of game plan here where we are as a race are the mercy of these aliens.

What makes me feel pathetic is that our Governments are not siding with us and that causes me more concern if the Aliens have managed to enter our polity and politicians and thus indirectly rule over us.

UFO_alien_Foxy
4/22/2006 9:32:08 AM

very true, the aliens are controlling us mereley through our government without much effort, i read somewhere that the grey aliens are peaceful (at the moment) and the reptillian ones with the head like a praying mantice are quite violent.

keeblemania
4/24/2006 8:27:32 AM

Dear Mr Guy,

Are you sure these are from outerspace...and not as you indicate in your original posts...Government test vehicles? :-)

As mentioned in some other previous case, there are a lot of cases that have occurred throughout history which dont fit into the "Government test aircraft" scenario. Also following logic and precedence, Government aircraft are not test piloted in Civilian or foreign country areas for a great many reasons.

If a UFO was seen over an airbase or within the confines of Area51, then one would expect that its a test craft...unless your name is Bob Lazar :)

chicken
5/30/2006 2:51:30 PM

Guy,
I can't be for sure that the story is for real, but I'm pretty sure that the Greys (which do exist unlike the Reptilians) are going to attack some day. This may have just been at test to see how humans responded. They are not here to make peace, any more than Cortez was when he landed in the Aztec Empire. To them, we are primitive ancients, ready to be robbed of a prestine planet which we abuse and do not deserve.
For evidence I site the abduction of Police Officer Alan Godfrey who was taken by Greys from Ilkley Moor, Yorkshire in December of 1987. They showed him images of Earth's environmental destruction.
E-Mail me at hanger18@zoomshare.com

chicken
6/1/2006 2:08:32 PM

NO,
but I can take examples from chickens. Save for the Chupacarbras who haven't been proven to be related to aliens, no abductions of poultry have occured.

I propose that we use the technology we've already reveresed engineered from the Greys against them. What do they have besides incredibly fast ships, lasers, blue paralizasis beams, telepathic communication? Well everyone of those can be stopped.

In 1897 a UFO exploded just from crashing into a windmill in Aurora, Texas. Even more pathetic a UFO crashed after hitting a Spy Balloon in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. I'm sure we've got something that can take down their flying saucers. Anti-aircraft missiles, smart bombs, bunker busters, and (worst case senario) nukes.

The lasers are of no particular advantage because we have lasars too, and from Philip J. Corso's book "THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL" we know that the lasers weren't to powerful or fast acting.

From Ed and Francis Walters' book "THE GULF BREEZE SIGHTINGS" we know that you can escape the beam if you have someone to pull you out. Plus if you snap photos of the UFO while the aliens are trying to abduct you, it really ticks them off.

Also from the Walters' book we know that once you escape the blue beam, you will have a telepathic connection to the Greys, and can evesdrop on their conversation with out them knowing.

chicken
6/2/2006 7:31:15 AM

Voltara

alright maybe Roswell and Aurora were discredited, but Gulf Breeze wasn't. It is one of the most important UFO events. MUFON couldn't find a way to prove it wrong. And by the way, their not "comic books" "THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL" and "THE GULF BREEZE SIGHTINGS" and both very long, very thick books.

Replies 1 - 7 (out of 7 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: