UFO Evidence Forums : News & Announcements
Return to the News & Announcements Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Space God
5/17/2006 4:13:52 AM

FORUM CONTROLLED BY DEBUNKERS, HYBRIDS AND MIBs

Why oh why is this forum controlled by MIBs and HYBRIDS? (They are evil? Mostly)

Come on people. Rise up to rid the forum of the dangerous MIBs and worse DEBUNKERS.

Soon I will publish a list of HYBRIDS. BEWARE ALL WHO ARE ON THE LIST.

Goodbye (HYBRIDS)

OVER

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 9 (out of 9 total)

UFO_alien_Foxy
5/20/2006 5:34:55 AM

get a life you idiot, this forum is for discussing ufos

chicken
5/20/2006 7:47:47 PM

Space God:

Why wait, just publish the list now. We now I and everyone else who has a decent respect of this forum will be on that list. Don't make me have to fly over in my black helicopter or get my alien parents to zap you.

Space God
5/31/2006 2:55:20 AM

Squwark, squwark. Did I hear a clucking chicken? Let me get the axe.

Chicken, you are chief of the MIBs. You will be punished when the hybrids rise against their masters. Chicken plucked? bald. Chicken stuffed? Dead and roasted.

Beware chicken. The day of the MIB is nearly over. You will be served with gravy.

Over (and out)

UFO_alien_Foxy
5/31/2006 1:38:07 PM

space god, get a life and put a sock in it please. blimey

chicken
5/31/2006 2:21:22 PM

Yes Space God, listen to the British gal.
Guess what Mr. Space "debunker" God, I'm starting a petition to have you removed from the forums. Then I will submit it to the UFO Evidence webeditors.
Worried? Should be, because I've figured out that your a MIB.
What is the purpose of the MIBs but to harrass UFO believers, and that is what you are doing. I REALLY DONT LIKE YOU
P.S. Stay off of my website. I have ways of making you sorry.

AlienHunter
6/1/2006 9:46:35 AM

SpaceGod,

I am a Hindu Brahmin and placing you under a curse. Hindu Brahmins are the original Alien Race and can change the future and past of all other living species.

I am changing you future and you will become a flea living inside the jungle of foul smelling hairy armpit of a dark greasy not had a bath since birth female.

Alienhunter

UFO_alien_Foxy
6/2/2006 6:10:04 AM

chicken, when you adressed me as 'british gal' did you mean girl, cos im not, lol

chicken
6/2/2006 7:39:46 AM

Sorry, theirs so many difficulties on these forums of figuring out who is who. I just assumed that the term "Foxy" was a girl thing, or atleast it is in America. Or are you not British?

UFO_alien_Foxy
6/3/2006 5:59:41 AM

my surname is fox so the nickname is foxy here in Britain

Replies 1 - 9 (out of 9 total)

Return to News & Announcements Homepage

Ads help to support this site: