UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: Reality of UFOs

Replies 21 - 27 (out of 27 total)

cookie
5/21/2005 12:18:14 AM

to stone, yes , I would say that you are right. When I investigatedthe next morning, hesitantly,
I might add, I did see a military 6wd vehicle at the top of the gorge. But we surely do not
have the tech capability of the thing I saw drift at less than stall speed drift down do we?
I am open minded, but this thing was like a black hole in the sky. If this was black ops,
I feel bad for anyone in opposition, it was unworldly, and left me with the feeling of no
defense. I think it was something else, I dont know what but I will keep looking.

UFOBeliever
5/21/2005 6:32:22 PM

Just shut your ignorant 55 year old mouth and chew on some stale cheese somewhere else.

This stuff is real and if you found your way here, then you had plenty of chances to see that it's real. Now you come in and walk a line like you're above everyone.

Why not just go worship some guy who defies physics, walks on water, has no human father, turns water into wine, and who knows what else. If you can believe all that crap and still ride the fence about the possibility of other beings, maybe you need to frequent forums that will start praying "hail Mary's" every time you just say so.

Did I mention that possibly millions of aliens live on Mars?

cookie
5/21/2005 7:09:34 PM

to ufo believer, what is your point ? I do not care whom you are addressing in your statement but it is rude and ignorant. as an educated person, I find that offensive. YOU SUCK>
take your own stale cheese somewhere else arse. oh yeah age matters not when you know.

UFOBeliever
5/21/2005 7:18:16 PM

You're right cookie, I was out of line. I am in a bad mood. Sorry for being rude.

Faust
5/23/2005 2:04:15 AM

Unfortunately, UFOs are a subject that attracts a lot of wingnuts and, as I would like to think that there are sober, intelligent people researching this thing privately; UFOBeliever is probably not one of them, given the last post, at least.You seem Bi-Polar, buddy. Time to up the medication. As for your Moon and Mars hallucinations; a little incredulity is in order. You don't know what you're looking at. There are simple explanations for similar photos of Earth oriented pheonomena. Sometimes a crater is just a crater. Calm down...

VelveetaSlingshot
5/23/2005 6:29:21 AM

Indeed, sometimes a crater is just a crater. And sometimes credible witnesses are just credible witnesses. Here's a few credible witnesses who have said that they have seen structures on the moon:

Brigadier General Steven Lovekin
FAA Division Chief John Callahan
United States Air Force Security Officer Larry Warren
Head of British Ministry of Defense Admiral Lord Hill Norton
United States Air Force Sergeant Karl Wolfe
Corporate Manager of Fairchild Industries, Dr. Carol Rosin

***You asked for rationale, intelligent people researching the subject of UFO's ....well there you go. Its your job to now rationalize why these people, who's credentials far outweigh yours, would make this story up.***

stone
5/23/2005 7:59:09 AM

lol, we all have bad days.

It's a good thing for us to have one that investigates mars images another moon, another searching for ufo news etc... I myself have been resarching the reasons of "why is disclosure being prevented" At 1st i thought it would be religion, although most critic it, i found that people can accept the existance of ufo's rather instantly, with little or no religious conflict. The problem that i see as the main problem is the economy and the effect it will have on consumers.

Remember the y2k thing? How many people did you know that had barrels of water, bags of rice and bags of beans in their garages and such? At the time i worked as a phone tech and took calls from people about their computers not working and walked them through fixing problems over the phone. I talked to people, and asked them all about y2k, i'd say over 50% of the people had candles, 50 gallon drums of gasoline, etc.. stored. The grocery shelves were cleaned out of batteries and water. I told them all nothing was going to happen. I spoke with women on the virge of tears sometimes and men shaken about all the electricity shutting off etc...

Panic is the biggest problem with disclosure and the effect consumers will have on the economy. The us isn't the only place that will suffer, actually the us is better prepared than any other place in the world, but the global effects will be disastrous. This is why the grey's are not going to introduce themselves, they are intelligent, they know the effects it will have. I don't know how long this process will take or if it will be disclosed in my lifetime, but i know the truth.

Replies 21 - 27 (out of 27 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: