UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

1/1/2004 11:52:50 PM

i think i hate Tago

he doesn't get along with others and his views are fuked. i mean it if you really read what he says you can see that he is full of lies or falsities. besides that he likes to hurt people it makes him feel better. what else, oh yeah, he thinks he's right he may not even care i think he just likes to hate. and i hate racists and people like him. i do.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 9 (out of 9 total)

Robert L. Sharp
1/2/2004 11:32:19 AM

Hello Mr/Mrs anonymous:
Oh please...Don't come in here anonymously and start calling Mr. Tago or
anyone else racists! He has the right to voice his views, whether you agree
or not with him. This is a forum where we debate and discuss the subjects
hopefully rationally. We all have our beliefs and there are always two sides
to any issue.
If anyone is a racist, it must be you, because, the first person to start the
racist name calling is probably the racist. Get a life and go to the Yahoo chat
rooms with the rest of the dingbats.
Sheeeeesh......
Robert L. Sharp

Don Tago
1/2/2004 3:20:53 PM

I like the intelligent fashion that this person has taken to rebute my arguements. It shows his the dignity and couth that he has. Maybe he should go back to 5th grade and stay out of big boy conversations.

Robert L. Sharp
1/2/2004 3:25:15 PM

Don:
5th grade? I'm sure he didn't get past 2nd. That's why he signed off as
anonymous. Actually, he didn't sign anything.
Robert

1/2/2004 9:35:54 PM

sorry it was me.

Bill

thats all for now ;)

Bill
1/2/2004 9:47:55 PM

to be honest w/ you...i was a little drunk when i wrote the post about tago and hating him....of course i don't hate him.....it just so happens i'm a little buzzed now after having been out for a while...not that it matters much although tago will probably accuse me of being an alcohol abuser the vicious fuk.....sorry i'm not pulling punches....tago your a guy who thinks he's real smart and he's able to make other's believe so pretty easily w/ his words.....in real life he isn't fooling anyone im sure...they see him for what he is....im not sure exactly what that is, but he doesn 't relate to people well and that is never good in groups....he's probably seen as a dork...and he can't get away w/ the kind of things he's said here online.....beyond that he takes our current level of understanding of things and applies it ruthelessly to the idea of aliens visiting us....this guy won't analyze the evidence i'm sure....he just assumes ufo's are false because again of our science....well he's wrong....i know for sure i have seen one up close, but beyond that he should atleast think that it is a strong possibility given the information out there....that is how he should think. (lol) i laugh because one of his posts said "that is how people should think" when talking about how people should think when witnessing ufo's. he's an idiot don't let his front fool you. his iq is 115 if he's lucky. mines 130 tago.

Doc Allen
1/4/2004 8:54:05 PM

Bill, I do think you had a little too much distilled spirits when you made that comment about Don...and thanks for identifying yourself...it was the honorable thing to do.
Having said that...try not to be too hard on Don...he is very intelligent and tries to lay out the facts as he sees them...and of course, that's quite admirable.

scott johansen
1/9/2004 2:59:26 AM

I think he's just DEEP DEEP DEEP undercover for the CIA. HA HA

Don Tago
1/13/2004 4:24:36 PM

youd all like to know who i really am, wouldnt you

Robert L. Sharp
1/13/2004 4:43:51 PM

Hi Don:
Please tell us who you are. Are you possibly a REAL alien that has been
planted amongst us? Just kidding, don't go off on me.
Robert

Replies 1 - 9 (out of 9 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: