UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
nowsdatym
10/19/2006 1:40:59 PM

OUR WE REAL!!! how much evidence does it take!!

Thinking about this subject, it is crazy (“TO ME”) that people believe we are IT. To begin with, one only needs to walk outside and look up to the sky on a clear night, and realize how insignificant this planet really is. We are just a grain of sand on this planet if as a whole, it were the universe. How can we be so ignorant as to believe that out of the VASTNESS of the UNIVERSE…..WE ARE IT, in my eyes it is ridiculous and just plain unintelligent. We need to know ourselves and see that we are real and alive and “one”, we are each oneself bound by no one else’s “laws” and “beliefs”. If we cant think for “ourselves” (free of all external nonsense) and see that we are what matters most, how will we ever see beyond. Until we see what lies within, we will never see what lies “out there”. I hate bickering about this subject and don’t usually try to yet; this subject is just to important in my eyes and there is just to much evidence to believe ET's arent real.
If a scientist noticed a new species of bird flying around in the woods and with that, took pictures of it, video taped it, and documented the place and time, would people say he was lying and that there was no such thing as this supposed bird. NO, scientists would look at the pictures study the videos and put the bird in the archives and on the lists. I know that we know of other birds and that one species is relatively the same as the other thousands(?) of species we already extensively know about. Yet, how much evidence do we need to believe, people consistently believe in a man that no one has met, that hasn’t proven to exist in any form except in the past and yet BILLIONS believe he is everywhere.
IS it so against our thought process to validate the truth and see it as it is? To see the logic that is in front of us…..beyond what anyone thinks up to this point…………it is always and the most critical part of life not to try and make anyone believe anything. We should all be free to believe what we wish NO MATTER WHAT. Yet, there is only one truth to everything and everyone should have a chance to see it as they wish.
If a civilization was intelligent enough (didn’t wipe itself out for no reason) to make it here. Does anyone honestly think that after they took a good look around, any race would want to land “openly”? WE are not that intelligent we think we are but as a whole we lack many basic skills that any creature would cherish and depend on for survival. The real question for me, isn’t are they real its how can we change our behavior so someday they will land openly and help us see our ignorant ways. WE need to see that WE are what matters most and to change before we destroy each other for nothing more than money and religion.

Phil B

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: OUR WE REAL!!! how much evidence does it take!!

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

skidmarksociety
10/20/2006 9:10:39 AM

I could not agree more, Phil. It is the absolute pinnacle of human ignorance to suppose that just because we have not been able (within our still primitive research in terms of space travel) to figure out how to get there, that there is then no way that they can get here.

With the billions of stars in our galaxy alone that are millions of years older than our sun, it is beyond arrogant to suppose that there is not at least ONE intelligent civilization "out there" that is perhaps a million years more evolved and advanced than we are. It is a preposterous notion to doubt the possibility, when it is in fact more than likely....A PROBABILITY. That is not even taking into consideration the billions of other galaxies out there. Based on that alone it should be evidently clear to any rational, open mind that the universe is life itself and therefore, life itself is infinite in it's existence, as well as in it's variations.

The problem with religion is that the seed of it is planted into in individuals minds from birth and it germinates and grows progressively as one ages. The longer it is left unchecked, the deeper the roots grow, hence, the harder it is to remove from the core. Religionists are so programmed from birth (as we all are in varying degrees) that it is nearly impossible in the adult years to root out the "growth" of beliefs that was planted in a young, fertile mind by parents, teachers, priests, ect.

As you stated, you have to look inside of yourself in order to find your own personal truth, but the hard part for all of us, I think, is seeing beyond the basic programming of our youth in order to find what ultimately is real to each and every one of us as individuals. It is the going beyond being blind, programmed, sheep with herd mentality, that do and believe in certain things just because we think that is what is expected of us, or just because we feel obligated to do so by some mysterious, invisible "higher authority" that was created within the mind of MAN.

If one lives that way, then he is nothing more than a mere slave who worships by proxy the man or men who created the ideolgy that he is brainwashed, decieved and controlled by. Self liberation from external "higher authorites" is a hard journey, but one I believe every individual must make if he/she is to ultimately be a FREE INDIVIDUAL that thinks for him or herself, instead of letting fake "higher authorites" do the thinking for them.

Cheers,

Eric

nowsdatym
10/20/2006 12:12:35 PM

Well said!! we are on the same page my friend!!!!

Phil B

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: